BY TOO FACED

An exclusive, full-face collection 18 eye shadows, two blushes, a bronzer, a highlighter, a deluxe Better Than Sex mascara, a deluxe Melted Lipstick, and a deluxe Shadow Insurance. Unveil your best full face makeup look with this beautiful collection. This exclusive limited-edition set features Too Faced's top-selling products, including the deluxe-size, award-winning Better Than Sex Mascara, deluxe Melted Peony Long Wear Liquified Lipstick, cult-favorite Shadow Insurance Eye Primer, two bronzers, one blush, one highlighter, and 18 gorgeous eye shadows in hand-selected, festive shades. This versatile full-face kit includes step-by-step glamour guides so you can easily create an array of looks. This set contains: - 3 x 0.07 oz Eye shadow in White Christmas, Satin Sheets, Vintage Lace - 15 x 0.06 oz Eye shadow in Delightful, Moon on Their Wings, Cobblestone, City Lights, Dreamlight, String of Lights, Yule Log, Wish List, Arc de Triomphe, Belle Femme, Stiletto, Eiffel, Midnight in Paris, Champs Elysees, Party Dress - 2 x 0.08 oz Blush in Stardust, Skyline - 0.08 oz Luminizer in Flush - 0.08 oz Bronzer in Sun Bunny - Step-by-step glamour guides It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• This is so cute! Is it good quality?2 Answers
  • Again another product that looks so beautiful. Anyone kno...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this? 1 Answers
Olivia S.
Plymouth, MA
Super inconsistent! I am a sucker from Christmas packaging, and there's no doubt that Too Faced makes the cutest package. I swallowed my pride for the hefty price tag and purchased it because there were a few shades that just really spoke to me. Some of the very shades I couldn't wait to use were chalky and awful. There was almost no color pay off, just flaky sparkles. This palette was pretty disappointing for me. Could I make it work? Yes. But should I have to be working that hard for a $50 palette? Nope.
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
Too Faced has been one of my favorite brands for years and I was super excited to buy this collection. Some of the shadows are good and pigmented, but others don’t apply as well. My favorite is the highlighter included.
Carma W.
This was given as a christmas gift to me and at first it worked amazingly. But as the months went on it got worse. The pigment didnt show, it became unblendable, the fallout was atrocious, and I just did not like it. It also came with better then sex mascars and primer for eyes and it was not good at all after a while. Save your money and dont even get this
Amanda D.
Springfield, MA
The colors are amazing! Ive (accidentally) dropped it a few times and so impressed with the durability, nothing broke at all! The pigments are amazing and look exactly like youd imagine on by looking at them. Ive had this for almost a year now and still a lot of product left. Will buy another when i eventually run out
Cari B.
Go this pallet last Christmas and it’s so cute. Comes with so many extras and for a great price. Too face is my go to make up brand and I love everything this had to offer
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
I love this pallet so much it's amazing and I use it like every single day it has a good contouring shade and I love using the color satin sheets as a highlight ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Summer W.
Ceredo, WV
I'm a pale person and these colors were to a point difficult for me. I wanted the pinks mostly in this set. the pinks it turns out are all very closely related. I like that there's a bunch of metallic and sparkly shades in here because I like that. The pigment is, as my mom would say, subtle at times. The darks I had some hope for, especially the ones with glitters. They kind of all turn into the exact same shade of brown with non-visible sparkles on the eye. The thing that bummed me out most is that even with careful application and blending and looking good at the start of the day the eyeshadow inevitably have turned muddy and ugly by the end of the day on me. I'd almost have to wear it one color at a time I think I'd say this is great for someone who is starting out who wants a bunch of colors but then I think there's a lot cheaper options to do that.
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
I love the highlight shade Satin sheets. It's the best highlighter I have ever found. Aside from this blessing, the rest of the palette is okay. The glitter shades are extremely difficult to put on regardless of using a brush or a finger. The amount of fall out is insane. But the dark shades are phenomenal. The black rivals carbon black from MAC. This palette is not for beginners given the difficulty of use for some of the colors. Over all still a great palette, I would not buy it for myself again, but I would not complain if I got it as a gift.
Kelcey P.
Batesville, AR
Love this as a collectors item, but I feel a few colors lacked pigmentation. It could have been better but I love the included colors. Pic is of one swipe swatches. Most pigmented color was Butterscotch, least pigmented was Cookie Dough.
Yahaira M.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my very first expensive palette that I got and I can say that's worth the money the pigmentation
And how easy it blends make it pretty easy for me to get my makeup done faster. I love the beautiful finish.
Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
Is this collection currently in stock?
Fathima R.
United kingdom, England,London,Middlesbrough
Should I get this I really don't know I came across this in seohora but it's too expensive ?
Camila J.
Yonkers, NY
Why this product is expensive?
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
This is so cute! Is it good quality?
Kendra B.
London , KY
Where can I purchase this?