Too Faced Lava Gloss Eyeliner uploaded by Gladis R.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The blackest of black and brownest of brown eyeliners youve ever seen. Weve combined the intensity of molten lava with the softness of a lava flow to create three of the silkiest, richest eyeliners in the world. see more...

• I would love to try this! I was wondering if it's a great...1 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner glossy as it says?1 Answers
  • What is so different about this pen compare to other prod...1 Answers
Too Faced Lava Gloss Eyeliner
  • "Love this eyeliner, its smooth blendable and very intense black. One swipe, blend and you are good to go" in 19 reviews
  • "The eye liner pencil is great it is only good when you use it on your water line liquid eyeliner for the other looks" in 9 reviews
Kristin D.
Highland Lakes, NJ
This is by far the best (and not to mention ONLY) eyeliner that I have ever used. I have been using it since I first started wearing eyeliner (probably around 13 years old.. I am now 25) and while the packaging has changed over the years, the quality has not. For a few months this eyeliner was difficult to find and it is not becoming hard to come across again (end of 2013). The color is the DARKEST black you can get, and it gives that WET and glossy appearance. It stays on a very long time and if you do need to reapply you aren't going to have raccoon eyes because it does not bleed either. It is long wearing, glossy, blackest of black and goes on nice and smooth. The pencil sharpens by using a regular old sharpener therefor it lasts you much longer then twist up eyeliners. I have used this in blue as well and the blue it just as good. Overall this is my GO TO eyeliner and even when I have tried to venture out to others I always end up back using this one. Amazing product, hope they never change it.
Claire S.
Indianapolis, IN
I wanted to use eyeliner pencil again, I had been using liquid eyeliner for about a year now. I have a problem with my eyes watering sometimes and when I wear eye makeup it usually starts to run almost instantaneously & then, next thing I realize is, it's gone. With this eyeliner it stayed put and lasted all day!! I love it, it is the only liner I'm going to use from now on! I also am over the moon that it is waterproof! It really stays on, I tried it out @ a water park over the summer & the staying power is amazing...it stayed put all day... Imagine that! I wish I knew about this earlier!! Now, I never again have to be caught with the racoon eye look! It is a double-sided liner with a blending sponge attached to one end. I use the sponge part to blend my top line eyeliner to give myself the infamous smokey eye look. It really lives up to its name....PERFECT!
Paola N.
No me parece que este es cremosa, suave, apacible, acondicionamiento, o cualquiera de las cosas que decía ser.
Me pareció que era cerosa y para tirar de la piel, dejando tras de sí un poco de color y luego no hay color en absoluto. Era difícil llegar a trazar una línea continua, se olvide de una línea coherente. Y luego todo se traduce bastante rápido.
Es igual que el lápiz delineador droguería estándar. Omita este y obtener un revestimiento de gel o una torcedura forro.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
A decent pencil-being a liner addict, my standards are high,but this one was just ok.It faded away seemingly almost upon application, but to a smoked-out look I kind of liked,so that was ok.Definitely not a product I'd repurchase.Just ok.Application was a little rough too,like the formula is dry and it pulled on my lids a little,making it also rather hard to blend.
Aigner J.
Triangle, VA
I bought an Ipsy bag and got one inside. I was hype to try he brand at fist. The color was better than expected, the price is a little higher than the ones you'll find in your local drug store. It was a little rough applying to my eyes with some tugging. For the price of the product, it could be a little better.
Jasmine R.
This is my favorite makeup brand period! My go to palettes are all Too Faced, the Chocolate Bon Bons and Stardust palette from Vegas Nay. They have some of the best liquid lipstick formulas and the best bronzers! I'm also in love with their Better Than Ex mascara. Plus their packaging is so fun, flirty, and girly.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
I love this eyeliner. I've tried a few but thou one is my favorite. The color I use is black. I believe it's a pretty good value. I usually purchase this at Sephora. I'm in need of it right now so I will probably purchase it in the next couple of days.
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
What a great pencil from Too Faced. The Lava Chocolate pencil is richly pigmented and goes on very smoothly. It doesn't fade but can be smudged. It stays put even in the waterline which can be tricky to find a pencil that actually stays put. A great pencil to use for multiple looks.
Rebecca A.
San Jose, CA
This is my new fav eyeliner!!! It is waterproof and very long lasting. A sephora worker referred it to me because i said i like my eyeliner dark black n non moving lol
Been using it for about 2 weeks and i love it great easy applocation
N usually I hate sponge applocators
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
So basic for so much money. Honestly, you can find great black liners like this for a quarter of the price. I thought it would be an amazing, life-changing experience for the price, but was disappointed to find it was like every other pencil khol liner on the market.
Is this eyeliner glossy as it says?
christy l.
Cypress, TX
What is so different about this pen compare to other product from the marketing?
Marina P.
Los Angeles, CA
I would love to try this! I was wondering if it's a great product and stays on long?