BY TOO FACED

Define amazing? We’ve done it with LashGASM. Multiple rows of flexible, but firm (we like where this is going…) bristles give each and every lash a smooth, defining, clump-free coat of vitamin-rich color.

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Pigment-Rich Payoff: The vitamin-rich, creamy formula penetrates for high-color absorbency

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Diisostearoyl Trimethylolpropane Siloxy Silicate, Stearic Acid, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

• What is the best too faced mascara? 3 Answers
  • I've been searching for a new mascara for about 2 months ...2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good mascara and have heard incre...3 Answers
Too Faced Lashgasm Mascara
  • "I have very long eyelashes and I don't need a lot from a mascara, a lot of the time I feel like I end up buying something that overcompensates. I like the wand on this, it separates my lashes well and doesn't clump. " in 16 reviews
  • "I think mascara is like a pair of jeans- one size certainly does not fit all. You have to test run a few to see what works best. And that's exactly what I have been doing lately, testing and trying many highly recommended mascaras in search of the one that's best for me. Funnily enough, I probably wouldn't have tried this one if I hadn't received a sample. I tend to prefer the thicker bottle type brushes over a smaller one. On first try, I wasn't sure if it was right for me, but I have come to love it. It does a great job of separating and lengthening my lashes and it lasts all day without flaking. I have found that it works best for me if I curl my lashes first. Also, the product is a little wet in the first few uses, but works better once the product ages a little. I sometimes wipe the brush of a new mascara with a tissue to remove some of the excess product." in 13 reviews
  • "I received a sample size of this along with the "Better than Sex" mascara and although I liked the other one, this mascara was terrible." in 5 reviews
Meghan B.
Chicago
I love this mascara. I tend to switch up mascaras a lot, but always end up going back to this. Similar formula to Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, but I like the brush a lot better. It is easy to get to the corner lashes with this smaller brush. Definitely gives a full lash look without needing fake lashes.
Olivia J.
This is the best mascara ever! It stays all day. It’s not flakey. And it’s pitch black which I love. The packaging is so adorable and you just can’t beat the price. I will be buying again and I recommend everyone buy one as well.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like this mascara, it separates without clumping which is the only thing I look for in a mascara. It also doesn't give me raccoon eyes which is something I hate.
sarah K.
I love this mascara! This is perfect for when you want that lengthening natural look. Its not over volumizing which is great for an everyday look. Its very decently priced which is awesome. I’ll definitely be repurchasing
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
I love this mascara. Super pigmented and long lasting. I love how full this mascara makes me lashes look. i bought this at sephora and instantly fell in love and bought 3 more. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new mascara to try out. you will not regret how amazing this mascara applies.
Carol C.
I actually purchased this product from TJ Maxx and I’m in love. No clumps and not too runny. Lashes look full and the length is perfect. Would definitely recommend.
Megin G.
I love mascara . If I don’t wear it I must be sick. It is a good value and I defiantly would recommend to others. It stays on me for a decent amount of time. I would buy it again.
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
This mascara is just like any regular mascara nothing really special about it the volume that it gives is not that great and the fullness is ughhh! There is no bamm! If you put to much mascara it clumps up so don't do it. Will I recommend this no
Olivia C.
youngstown
Purchased at: ULTA
It was my favorite until ulta was always sold out which made me resort to trying another brand and falling in love with another mascara. It is really good though.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Sabrina D.
Robinson, il
Has anyone else had issues trying to get this mascara off?
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
Which Too Faced mascara is your favorite?
Crystal M.
Lynchburg, VA
I've been looking for a good mascara and have heard incredible reviews on the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. Has anyone used both the Lashgasm and Better than Sex that can give me a report on which they feel is better? Thanks so much!
Alicia C.
Lakewood, WA
Does anyone know if this mascara was discontinued? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
Kristin B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
What is the best too faced mascara?

Amazon