MakeupEye MakeupMascaraToo Faced
Lash Injection Pinpoint Antidote Eye Make-Up and Waterproof Mascara Remover

What's the best way to remove mascara? Is there a specific product or technique so you don't take all of your eyelashes off?
Start your review of Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint Antidote Eye Make-Up and Waterproof Mascara Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This product makes it so ways to remove the toughest of makes ups. It's a little pricey, but well worth it if you you water proof or though to remove make ups. in reviews
Amazing prodcut, Easy to apply. No mess or fuss. Long lasting and barely runs out. I use these products often and I havent had any problems what so ever. I would happily reccomend the prodcuts to everyone. I would happily purchase again;.in reviews
Fabiana V.
Quito, Pichincha
Excellent mascara. UIt rocks, it lats long and maximizes my eyelashes, this is the type i need, the narrow brush applicator, verey priuceym but worth it.
Jessica K.
Somerset, KY
This is the only remover I use, it's very powerful and pulls off my mascara without any pressure.
Stephanie A.
placerville
I really love ❤️ this too faced lash injection pinpoint antidote eye makeup and waterproof mascara remover! It works very well! I use it every day ! It's easy to use and I would recommend it to others
Kahealani S.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually have problems with mascara remover but this one is so amazing . Most of the time when I use remover I still have these black circles under my eyes where the some of the make up didn't get removed but with this there is nothing left over .
Ally V.
San Antonio, TX
This is the only Too Faced mascara I've tried and it gave me some good results and made my eyelashes look thick and long and it went on smoothly and easily I used this mascara for like 6 days in a row and each time it gave me dark luscious lashes. I would love to try more Too Faced mascaras in the future but until then I would keep using this one and recommend it to my friends.
kimberly R.
Hollywood, FL
i like this product because it really easy on my eyes, (i have sensitive eyes) the packaging in nice and cute it long lasting but it depends on how much you use
Valorei L.
Dallas, TX
This product gets all the gunk out and i love it! and it isnt too greasy so you dont have to worry about that.
emily S.
Dinuba, CA
its a really good mascara i love the way it just glide on. One of the best mascaras I have used wouldn't change it. It is very long lasting and i've had it for quite a while already.
Samantha R.
Fort Worth, TX
This removes all my mascara from the hardest or darkest it always removes it.I really do recommend this.
Darcy T.
Coventry, RI
I am i repeat user of these products there amazing and always have nice packaging to go along with the amazing makeup inside, i use this product daily.