BY TOO FACED

Cristina C.
Cristina C.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I take this everywhere i go. It is the perfect size to take out with me just in case i need to reapply.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
College Sta, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a sample box. It did better for me once it dried up a little bit.
Deborah B.
Deborah B.
RICHMOND, IN
Great mascara. I always use two mascaras at the same time, but this is one that would be great just by itself.
Kallie C.
Kallie C.
Milton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it worked just fine for my eyelashes, but I wasn't overwhelmed with the results. I'd repurchase and use again for daily use, but won't be my choice for nights out.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
El Paso
I love this little mascara i have both the mini one and the actuall size, and thats just because i love to take the mini one to travel. I was able to buy them at Sephora now both of them are expensive the mini mascara isn't as much but it is long lasting, and really makes your eyes pop!
Heather D.
Heather D.
Aurora, CO
Awesomely black as black.
So smooth and easy to apply too! Never a let down with too faced
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Charlotte, NC
I don't love the mascara comparable to your average drugstore product. But the size and price make it a staple in my purse to carry around throughout the day!
Ana D.
Ana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing special about this product . I would prefer a drug store brand that does not dry out so quickly.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Deltona, FL
This too faced mascara is pretty good! The only knock on this for me is that the wand tends to collect a ton of product. For me, this is kind of a turn off because I feel like a lot of it is being wasted.
Renee J.
Renee J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara. I always get compliments when wearing it. I have brown eyes so I prefer black. It's very easy to use. Great price for this size it has lasted me a long time. I recommend to anyone that wants something that works!