BY TOO FACED

Ashley T.
Ashley T.
York, NE
I do really like this it makes my eyelashes stand out. I don't have amazing eyelashes and this mascara helps them look amazing
Madison V.
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love keeping this in my purse. Its so nice for on the go when I need to freshen up my makeup during the day.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a sample from the company ipsy. It's really nice the color is very black but the product is glakey
Maribel D.
Maribel D.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Could be better honestly. But I don't know, you might want to try for yourself. Sort of clumps the lashes, which I DISLIKED.
Chrissy O.
Chrissy O.
Setauket, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great travel mascara because of its size! It fits perfectly in either a purse or a carry on. It does not clump on my eyes which is very important. It does make my lashes look nice and long
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this one omg perfect packaging and I love the sample : travel size to just throw in my purse !
Lina M.
Lina M.
Galveston, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara because it gives my short lashes soo much volume and length in an instant! The darken lashes definitely helps to bring out my brown eyes and this mascara is super longlasting.
Deshaan K.
Deshaan K.
Severn, MD
i love the brush on this mascara. It's nice and thick and gives you really good volume on the first swipe. After my first coat, I go in only at the tips, and voila, I have long thick lashes. This has pretty good wear but honestly my eyes are very dry so I do a lot of hard blinking so it may just not wear super great on ME. I would totally buy this again.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great especially when you want to go somewhere yet can't travel with a ton of makeup since you're trying to travel "light" it's tiny and comes in handy for whenever you want longer livlier lashes!
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The fact that they make mini anything for makeup is a god send. This came in handy when I was going away and did not want to take my big tube. I promise it is worth every penny. Mini also means the price tag drops on this bad boy!