BY TOO FACED

Noemi F.
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great travel size that lasts a pretty good amount of time. The mascara does a great job of making your lashes look bolder and more dramatic. This is definitely one of the better too faced mascaras on the market.
Tanisha O.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mini I love any makeup product I can get in a miner size because easier to fit in my makeup bag and in my purse
Misty C.
Misty C.
Pineville, WV
I got this in a makeup kit I got. I like the brush. It goes on good and Durant clump. It stays on throughout the day. Overall a great brand
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is so cute! I love this mascara and what it does for my eyelashes. I get length and volume when I use this.
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Even though I am a fan of too faced, this lash injection mascara is not for me. I am glad I tried the smaller version. For me it was clumpy and the small clumps got into my eyes which made wearing it a pain because it irritated my eyes so I had to discontinue use.
Maribel R.
Maribel R.
hubert
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried the sample I had but I didn't like how my eyelashes looks so that mascara didn't work for me.
Nika S.
Nika S.
Woodbury, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara was my life back in middle school but looking back the formula is really wet which I dont enjoy on my lashes. It also create a very spidery look. I did like however how dark it was . This mascara is extremely black.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
Shawboro, NC
It's small but it packs a powerful punch. It's also super convenient when I want to bring a mascara if I'm going out for the night, I can just slip it into my cross body purse and it barely takes up any room. It definitely keeps my lashes looking on point throughout the night!
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
The best mascara out there! Dark black and long lasting. Doesn't smudge. Pricey but worth it
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought this formula was too dry and the 2and didn't do much for my brittle lashes.