BY TOO FACED

Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Alliance, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
clumps up a little of more than one layer is applied. Like the brush. Formula falls off and into eyes
Juana M.
Juana M.
Sanford
This little mascara is so cute but the effects at the end are amazing honestly would recommend
Jasmin A.
Jasmin A.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how tiny it is. Travel package. Put it on once and you're eyelashes are looking great
Janel M.
Janel M.
Grand Junction
This is ok, but better than drug store. Very black which I love but I prefer the better than sex brand
Brianne A.
Brianne A.
Port Crane, NY
I looove this mascara! Very pigmented and keeps my lashes in place all day with great lift!
Gracie C.
Gracie C.
Akron, OH
It's way too small for me to put on my eyelashes without poking my eye out and it makes my eyes heavy
Payton U.
Payton U.
Elgin
I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look long and full and keeps them looking great all day.
Mckena S.
Mckena S.
Evans
It is very good and very nice to have the best mascara and I love this one so much....
Kerri A.
Kerri A.
Killeen, TX
When I go to mascara but give me just the right length and volume in my eyelashes. My go to
Britney J.
Britney J.
This is a good mascara. It clumps and dries pretty quickly but it's fine. Wouldn't really recommend though.