BY TOO FACED

Lourdes A.
Lourdes A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a sample through a subscription box and though it the brush was interesting. Not a giant fan but it did the job well enough.
Karla c.
Karla c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me gusto muchisimo como deja las pestaƱas el volumen y las pestaƱas no se me caen es increible me encantan muchisimo
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Winnipeg , MB
I loved trying this mascara (I always buy the mini first)! I loved the brush on it... it separated and lengthened my lashes very well. I liked the formula and I was pleased that it didn't have a strong scent like some others.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
Whilst this actual formula is amazing the packaging is a huge let down. The handle is too short for me personally, and I end up smearing the stick of the wand against my nose when I swap hands. Definitely room for improvement
Sophie S.
Sophie S.
I really love this mini products, they are just all you need to travel. This lash injection let my lashes with a great expressive look, more volume with Two revieja and some long more Also. No lumps and perfect black.
era k.
era k.
jabalpur
I do love the packaging. I guess it was the new one, so pretty! But that's it. It does curl a little, but not enough. It doesn't clump on me, because it does almost nothing. A very thin coat of black appeared. Very dry formula, it's almost dry when you apply it. Also, it's weird when you remove it, you got some sticky black things on the pad. Dries (even more) extremely quickly.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
I love this mascara because it fits easily in your purse if you need to touch up during the day. It's in a great little container and the price is good too.
Nina F.
Nina F.
This Product is so good. I always buy this for traveling. I mean what do you want more than a mini sized Mascara.