BY TOO FACED

Kylea R.
Kylea R.
Bristow
I got this mascara in an ipsy bag! I was really impressed with it and plan on purchasing it once my sample one runs out! It goes on really easily and it makes my eyelashes stay long all day! I would 100% recommend it!
Rocky B.
Rocky B.
El Centro, CA
The Too Faced Lash Injection in Pitch Black is just awesome! I love how it is not too clumpy and it doesn't smear that easily. It lasts looong! And I also love how it is travel size so I can take it anywhere with me.
April H.
April H.
Scored this in an ipsy bag. It was so small and convenient for travel. Too faced is one of my favorite cosmetic companies and I will definitely be purchasing this item in full size
Elisa L.
Elisa L.
It is great for volume length you really need to work with it and it dies get clumpy at times but it is workable just how you apply
Jasmin V.
Jasmin V.
Riverside, CA
Too faced has the best mascara! Makes my lashes long and fuller...
No need for false lashes with this mascara love it!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this mascara who needs eyelash extensions with this mascara ... this mascara makes your eyelashes long and thick
kaylee e.
kaylee e.
Germantown, KY
Makes your lashes very long!! Kind expensive but it's is a good brand!! It's is better than most brands I have tried
Martha A.
Martha A.
Westbury, NY
Practical easy to use it can take it anywhere and the process is good too
I will recommend ppl to buy it
Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect travel size and application is easy and clump-free. Always leaves my lashes full and long
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this mascara in a kit. I like it! Really does a good job of making lashes look defined