BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A mascara that builds lush “tubes” around each lash for increased volume, length, and major drama. Surround each lash with Too Faced’s new and improved exclusive three-dimensional elastic polymer for even more extreme length, volume, and drama. A bigger and better brush features newly designed bristles that deposit formula more evenly, making each tube longer and thicker from base to tip. This weather-proof formula, enriched with vitamin E, coats and fortifies for longer, healthier lashes that never smudge or flake.

Too Faced Lash Injection
  • "My biggest pet peeve with eye makeup is when it smudges (which happens a lot to me), but I didn't have any problems with this mascara." in 2 reviews
  • "It took a long time to dry on my lashes..smudges very bad.." in 1 review
  • "This product is good if you can find a way to make it work you definitely have to wait for it to dry its also helpful to have a napkin to touch it so it doesn't clump too much I also have to use a tooth pick to separate some of my eye lashes cause they clumped together all together not that bad if you know how to make it work " in 1 review
  • "They look fuller and curled and long, plus it doesn't feel heavy or have a bad smell." in 1 review
  • "Definitely not worth the full size price." in 1 review
Influenster M.
Review for: Lash Injection Mascara Hot Chocolate Brown 0.27 fluid oz

¡Mi mascara preferida todavía! Y estoy tan contento de que esté en Amazon cuz es más barato aquí que en la tienda. Lo que me encanta: un nuevo tubo se aplicará sin problemas, separando las pestañas para una apariencia más natural, también añadiendo toneladas de longitud y color. ¡He tenido gente preguntarme si conseguí extensiones del latigazo! La mejor parte ... Se queda todo el día y no mancha y se puede lavar simplemente con agua caliente. ¡Se desliza literalmente a la derecha apagado en estos filamentos gomosos! No más maquillaje en sus toallas! Clinique tiene su propia marca de rimel de tubo, pero se seca en una semana y no se puede usar más. ¡Consiga esto en lugar de otro! Recomiendo encarecidamente cerrar la tapa firmemente para que dure más tiempo. Tiene una tendencia a secarse también, pero dura mucho más tiempo que otras marcas. He tenido la mía durante 3 meses.
Maria V.
Review for: Lash Injection Mascara Hot Chocolate Brown 0.27 fluid oz
My favorite mascara yet! And I'm so glad it's on amazon cuz it's cheaper on here than at the store. What I love about it: a brand new tube will apply smoothly, separating the lashes for a more natural look, also adding tons of length and color. I've had people ask me if I got lash extensions! The best part... Stays put all day and doesnt smudge and you can wash it off simply with warm water. It literally slides right off in these rubbery strands! No more makeup on your towels! Clinique has its own brand of tubing mascara but it dries up within a week and you can't use it anymore. Get this instead! I strongly recommend closing the cap tightly so it lasts you longer. It has a tendency to dry up as well but lasts much longer than other brands. I've had mine for 3 months.
Bri M.
kingston, PA
Review for: Black
I swear by this product. I'm not one to pay a lot of money for makeup products since it's not in my budget. This product is totally worth the money! I mean what good is spending 5-8$ on drugstore mascara when it doesn't do what it's advertised to do and you have to restock every 2-3 weeks? This product makes my eyelashes SUPER long. I get compliments on them all the time, people even think they are fake. I could get about 2 months out out of this product. A tip is to do your top lashes first and wait about 3 mins to ensure the top is dry before putting on the bottom layer because if not, top and bottom lashes will stick together.
Norbeliss M.
Review for: Lash Injection Mascara Hot Chocolate Brown 0.27 fluid oz
The self life must have passed for the "Pinpoint" brand of Lash Injection. Possibly why they have a new brush and higher price? I don't know put this one did not work. It was too thick/gummed/clumped or old perhaps, to come off of the brush. Nothing coated my lashes. I even tried to clean the brush hoping that the massive buildup was the problem. Still no mascara came off the brush. There are other tube technology mascaras out there. I don't want to cough up the extra $5 for the new Lash Injection brush. Call me cheap; go ahead, but I expected this to work because the smaller brushes are better on short lashes. Sending it back.
baricd
Review for: Black
I was looking for a alternative to my favorite tubular mascara (my fellow Blinc mascara lovers will understand my panic) when I stumbled on Too Faced Lash Injection. It's very similar to Blinc in that it makes a tiny tube of mascara around each lash that doesn't smudge, smear or come off until you gently rub it off with water. So perfect for lower lashes and hot days! I love this! I can always depend on it, just don't wipe the water from your eyes if you get thrown in the pool...
paulina c.
Review for: Lash Injection Extreme Thickening And Lengthening Mascara 0.456 fluid oz
I really like the "look" of the color and the smokiness, but I end up with it all underneath my eyes, no matter how hard I shake it off the brush. I've tried every application method, even a wet application thinking the powder would stick to the brush more, but no success. If anyone has a tip out there that will help keep the powder particles from scattering underneath my eye, I would really be anxious to try anything.
Danielle S.
Review for: Black
I'm typically a huge fan of two faced products but this mascara fell short for me. After your first couple of uses it gets really, really sticky and makes your lashes clump together really badly. It does give good length but who wants 4 super long spider leg lashes? It also gives me racoon eyes about 2 hours into the day. Overall a disappointing product from a typically great makeup company.
Sophie S.
Review for: Black
Ugh this mascara is by far the worst one I've ever owned. I bought it at ulta because they were having a buy one get one free sale. I thought, why not? Biggest waste of money. It's sticky, makes your lashes clump into 3 giant lashes, and I can barely open my eyes because my upper and lower lashes stick together. Over all, DO NOT GET THIS MASCARA.
Kimberly T.
Review for: Black
This mascara lifts, separates and adds volume as well as tons of length. It's like a great bra for your eyelashes. This bold ,highly pigmented mascara adds as drama to the eyes as a reality television show. When people ask you if you had any work done you can proudly shutter your lashes and say "nope just a little lash injection. "
Fiorella S.
This is probably the best mascara I have ever used. It's even better than Urban Decay mascaras, in my opinion. I still use my Urban Decay primer, but I use the Lash Injection mascara. It is AMAZING. It makes my eyelashes pop and look thick, and actually look like I have something on them! I HIGHLY recommend!
Karla C.
Does this product clump ?
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this product also pull at your lashes? I feel like mine were being ripped out!
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it make your lashes really clumpy? How is the application process?
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
Does this add length to your lashes?
Linet R.
This product will be good?