• Too Faced Lash Injection Black
  • Too Faced Lash Injection Lash Injection Mascara Pitch Black 0.456 f...
  • Too Faced Lash Injection Lash Injection Mascara Hot Chocolate Brown...
  • Too Faced Lash Injection Mini Lash Injection Mascara Pitch Black 0....

BY TOO FACED

A mascara that builds lush “tubes” around each lash for increased volume, length, and major drama. Surround each lash with Too Faced’s new and improved exclusive three-dimensional elastic polymer for even more extreme length, volume, and drama. A bigger and better brush features newly designed bristles that deposit formula more evenly, making each tube longer and thicker from base to tip. This weather-proof formula, enriched with vitamin E, coats and fortifies for longer, healthier lashes that never smudge or flake.

Too Faced Lash Injection

Start your review of Too Faced Lash Injection!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!! it's amazing, lots of length and volume! This mascara is definitely worth the money " in 56 reviews
  • "My biggest pet peeve with eye makeup is when it smudges (which happens a lot to me), but I didn't have any problems with this mascara." in 2 reviews
  • "Doesn't give much volume which is something I really expected from something called "Lash Injection"." in 1 review
  • "It took a long time to dry on my lashes..smudges very bad.." in 1 review
  • "This product is good if you can find a way to make it work you definitely have to wait for it to dry its also helpful to have a napkin to touch it so it doesn't clump too much I also have to use a tooth pick to separate some of my eye lashes cause they clumped together all together not that bad if you know how to make it work " in 1 review
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This mascara is great when I’ve run out of my other ones. I already have pretty long lashes but it makes them for defined. It is very long lasting and very pigmented. It is a good buy and something great to keep in your makeup bag.
Adriana T.
Henderson
This one is a hard one. I don’t necessarily like how it looks on me but I don’t hate it. My lashes just seem like they get colored but they don’t pop and they don’t over extend. Maybe it just gathers them. The brush is a regular sized and it gets the job done but it’s very basic. For when I use eyelashes and then apply a bit of mascara it is good I like how it looks then but not for my own lashes
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
daisy S.
Chicago
The formula doesn't clump much, but adds plenty of volume and OOF factor. Easy to apply to top and bottom lashes, even inner and outer corners. The formula did make my eyes water a bit. I know this brand doesn't test on animals, which I appreciate.
Alizaida G.
This used to be my go to mascara. It really gave me SUPER long lashes with lots of volume. Didnt flake ALL day!! It was so hard to remove even after using oils and waterproof mascara remover, but I still loved it as it STAY on ALL day.
Lourdez R.
Stockton , CA
This was the first mascara I tried from too faced. It was nice and left my lashes looking bold. I really liked it howevever I moved on to the better than sex one and won’t be going back to this lol.
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I have always referred regular spoolies over Any other. Let's be honest. Everyone wants long thick lashes! I was quite happy when too faced lash injection did just that for me! Making my lashes appear so much longer! I have A problem when mascara starts falling off (those little black dots) and I'm happy to share this one doesn't do that!
paulina c.
I really like the "look" of the color and the smokiness, but I end up with it all underneath my eyes, no matter how hard I shake it off the brush. I've tried every application method, even a wet application thinking the powder would stick to the brush more, but no success. If anyone has a tip out there that will help keep the powder particles from scattering underneath my eye, I would really be anxious to try anything.
baricd
I was looking for a alternative to my favorite tubular mascara (my fellow Blinc mascara lovers will understand my panic) when I stumbled on Too Faced Lash Injection. It's very similar to Blinc in that it makes a tiny tube of mascara around each lash that doesn't smudge, smear or come off until you gently rub it off with water. So perfect for lower lashes and hot days! I love this! I can always depend on it, just don't wipe the water from your eyes if you get thrown in the pool...
Khrissy L.
Dublin, OH
Love this mascara, it definitely something I run to all the time, the use is amazing and it is super easy to use, its a bit pricey, and im sure you can get the same formula from the drug store brand, but it does the trick for my little eye lashes.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Did this product also pull at your lashes? I feel like mine were being ripped out!
Karla C.
Does this product clump ?
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Marisa L.
Is this mascara know to clump?
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
Does this add length to your lashes?