Too Faced Lash Gems Jewelry for Lashes uploaded by Heather W.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Too Faced Lash Gems Jewelry for Lashes
I was really not a fan of the #TooFaced lash gems jewelry for lashes. I found them difficult to apply. They also don't adhere to your lashes very easily. I kept having to replace them. It was very time consuming to get gems on my lashes properly & get them to stay there. If you can manage this though, they do look really pretty & you hardly even notice that they are there.
Josie B.
Mcallen, TX
I love to use fake eye lashes, for a night out or just to feel a little extra glamorous, but I probably wouldn't purchase these again. I tend to lean more towards lashes that can be used more than once and on a regular basis. These would be perfect for a one time event or special occasion.
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
I tried these for a look I was going for but I truly had a hard time with it . I will try them again for more practice they are super cute I'm just not that good at it .
Hannah D.
Gallatin
So I just became pretty good at lashes and I came across these. Yes they are cute but they are very out there. It's not something for everyday or even for a date night. It's more like for if you're getting a photo shoot and want to look super creative. But other than that nobody would/should wear them out.
Stephanie V.
Cleveland, OH
I've gotten so many compliments about these lashes the are so unique and they don't irritate ur eyes. Your not supposed to sleep with lashes on and I did with these and they didn't bend upwards with the normal lashes they stayed thick and straight the entire night
MP P.
Los Angeles
Such a cute and wonderful accessory! They fit fabulously on falsies and your real lashes, if you want a snug pop of color and fashion on your lashes and lids then this is for you! Easy to apply and easier to remove, I've recommended these to everybody I know
Kylie Z.
West Jefferson
The product is extremely cool, but it's really hard to put the gums on your eye lashes! I don't know if it was me or just the product! Even though it was hard to put on I still got it! The finishing look is not something I would wanna wear out in public!
Andrea V.
 Super cute super pretty will be definitely minus the game my sister and honestly she looks a lot better after using a different super easy to use think it's honestly want to girls revolutionary make up products to wear cute I recommend this product to anybody because it's great
Heather W.
Etowah, TN
Boo-Boo Cover-Up Concealer I have tried this before from ipsy is called ipsy bag and they send me samples for 10 dollars a month and I have gotten this is love it where can I get this from
Megha P.
['Leesburg', 'FL'], FL
I wore these for Halloween last year and everyone loved this look! Everyone complimented me on the nights I wore them out :) I have black eyes and it really stood out and I loved it :) I would buy them any time again