Too Faced La Crème Lip Balm

La Crme Lip Balm - Your lips deserve La Cr?me Lip Balm - a creamy surge of moisture in a rich, buttery balm. This ultra-nourishing formula is saturated with antioxidant-rich white lotus flower extract, black currant seed oil and hyaluronic filling spheres, leaving your lips plump and irresistibly kissable.More To Love:Antioxidant-rich white lotus flower extract and black currant seed oil condition lipsDelicious sweet citrus scentMoisture drenched deliciousness for the ultimate lip luxuryAvailable in clear and juicy tints of colorSupportive tube keeps formula super creamy while holding its shapeParaben-free - La Crme Lip Balm

What are your thoughts on this lip balm?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of Too Faced La Crème Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
I have this lip balm in the "Hunny Bunny" color, which is just a sheer light red. I love how moisturizing this is and the pink metal tube it comes in! I also bought it for only $9 at a Nordstrom rack so I got it for a great price. in 9 reviews
Good lipstick, isn't sticky, smells so good, I'm verry satisfied, gonna use this more :) good for dry lipsin 6 reviews
...is so nice and high quality. i highly recommend if youre looking or a tinted lipbalmin 5 reviews
2 years agoHouston, TX
Too Faced La Crème Lip Balm uploaded by Kenya L.
This is an amazing lip product. The colors are natural but also cute. I found mine at Marshalls. Not sure how much it was but it was a good price coming from Marshalls. I would definitely buy this again and recommend you to buy it as well.
2 years agoRch Cucamonga, CA
I love this lip balm from too faced. It makes my lips smooth and soft feeling healthy as ever. I like to put it on at night before I go to sleep. I also like to put it on under my lip sticks/lip glosses. Amazing product with an amazing brand!
2 years ago
Review for: Honey Bunny
Loving the too faced lip products I got recently! The lip balm keeps your lips feeling super soft and moisturized while giving you a light shimmer of neutral color.
2 years agoBerea, KY
Review for: Like Buttah!
I was expecting this to be creamier than it was. You have to press really hard to apply it, I don't know if everyone has the same problem but that's how mine is.
3 years ago
I have a few of these lip balms, in the shades Just Kissed, Pink Slip, and Sugar Daddy. I don't think this is a horrible product by any means, just insanely overpriced. I don't think it is anywhere near good enough to be worth $22. Luckily I purchased a couple of mine for less than $10, and received one in a set, but otherwise I would never pay the full price. It's a decent lip balm but nothing groundbreaking, and I personally prefer some of my drugstore lip balms over these. I don't find these balms to be especially hydrating, and I actually feel like they are closer to a sheer lipstick than a balm. They don't wear off very well, either. My lips tend to look super patchy when the color wears off throughout the day, which isn't cute. The packaging is luxe and feels heavy and expensive (which is why I think this product is so pricey) but the balm itself is not that great. It's not awful but for the price, I wouldn't recommend them. Definitely wait for a sale if you've been eyeing these.
2 years agoIrvine, CA
Review for: Peachy Keen
I bought this product on sale at Nordstrom Rack. The packaging is really luxurious and you receive a lot of product. The color peachy keen is a nice, subtle coral. The con for this product is that it is not the most moisturizing and works best with a lip balm underneath like Rosebud Perfume Co. Smith's Rosebud Salve Tin which kind of defeats the purpose (since it's a lip balm and not a lip stick). Overall, I would not repurchase.
3 years agoReading, PA
Love this but then again I love everything thay is too faced... this balm is super moisturizing and I just love how it glides on! I love all of the creme de le creme lip stuff though the satin feel in is absolutely amazing naked dolly is my favorite of all time..
2 years agoPhila , PA
Review for: Pink Slip, Peachy Keen
I have Peachy Keen and Pink Slip. In typical TF fashion, the packaging is lovely. The product itself goes on nice, feels good, has a little bit of pigmentation, is fairly hydrating and lasts a little while. I like them a lot but they are priced ridiculously. I bought these 2 with a 40% off coupon code but I'd never buy these at full price.
2 years agoOrange Park, FL
Review for: Peachy Keen
This product is very hydrating and it lasts a decent period of time. I received this in a subscription box, so I did not get to pick the color. I give it 4 stars because this color is decent, but not my favorite. It is pretty sheer which is nice because it is very peach and I definitely would not like it if it was very pigmented. I love the formula though and if I do buy again it will be in the Like Buttah! color.
3 years agoChicago, IL
This product is a bit pricy for my liking.. it's a lip balm. It should be less than 20 bucks.. Yes, it does give you that soft, moisturized feeling . But as a chapstick, you can find any other brands that are affordable and do the same thing.