Too Faced - La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream - Teddy Berry

Indulge your lips with rich creamy color, drenched with luscious, hydrating moisturizers including white lotus flower and power peptides of Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream. Moisture has never been so pretty! 16 Must-Have Colors: Something...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced - La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream - Teddy Berry!
10 months agoLynchburg , VA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely LOVE too faced products! This lipstick stays on my lips and feels amazing! Their range of colors has something for everyone. The color payoff is great, and I always feel confident wearing it. The packaging is super pretty as well.
10 months agoPortland
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip cream is great to set your lips before add your liquid lipsticks or on top of a different matte finish. Very gentle on and not pricey at all, I think it’s very affordable. I recommend for those who don’t use lip liners because this cream could replace it.
a year agoPoway, CA
I LOVE too faced lip products. Goes on amazing lasts all day! Beautiful colors! Doesnt make my lips feel bad!
a year ago
These lipsticks are so creamy and easy to apply. The packaging looks very luxurious and classy. It’s easy to use and the pigment of the lipsticks are amazing. They don’t dry out your lips and the colour lasts for ages
10 months agoOradea
im not a lipstick wearer, or at least wasnt before this- all the lipstick ive ever tried has had a tacky or waxy texture, and been terrible at covering my lips properly, blotching and bleeding around the edges or else not covering them enough, but i figured i should try a more high-end lipstick at least once, and i like too faced, so i tried this, and- i LOVE it. the texture is fantastic, its so creamy and goes on wonderfully, covering evenly like a balm. it feels great on, moisturizing which is wonderful since my lips chap all the time, and it has a very pleasant, gentle smell. i got it in honey bear, since it seemed like a more neutral shade, and it is, indeed, a very natural shade, but a beautiful one. solidly pigmented with a lovely, non-oily sheen. great for an everyday look. im really glad i tried it.
6 months agouk
These lip sticks weren’t only amazing , they blew my mind . I never knew that a lip stick could glide along your lips like Cinderella at her ball ! My lips didn’t feel dried out at all , just smooth and hydrated!