Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream-Pink Chocolate

Too Faced Co-Founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino wanted to create a lipstick with the moisture of a lip balm in a pigment-saturated, one-swipe formula. He developed La Creme in four of the most wearable shades in each of the five color...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream-Pink Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
9 months agoAlpine , CA
Beautiful everyday color for medium to deep complexions, it gives you a subtle "flush". This is one of my favorite formulas, glides on very creamy and does not dry your lips. Throughout the day the formula will dry to a matte look by the color will remain without creasing and settling between the lines.
8 months agoLos Angeles, CA
One of tge best lipstick with an amazing pigmentation color of all the time. This lipstick stays longer than ever in your lips it can last the entire day if you dont take it off, very soft and hydration lipstick def. Recomend it
a year agoHouston, TX
Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream-Pink Chocolate uploaded by Chaya K.
I got the shade Naughty Nude - it is so smooth and hydrating! I love the shade it’s a perfect nude for me!
7 months ago
Goes on smooth and great long lasting feels great I wore it out and it last me alll day long
2 months ago
Love this pinky chocolate color. Mix them even. So pretty and creamy to apply. Repeat user.