Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream Mean Girls 0.5 Oz. (Mini Size)

0.5 oz. (Mini size)Moisture rich lotus flower and power peptidesIndulge lips with rich, creamy color, drenched with powerful lip conditioners.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream Mean Girls 0.5 Oz. (Mini Size)!
10 months agoFramingham
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this lipstick! All of two faced’s products are amazing, but this bright pink color goes really well with bright colored clothing during the spring and summer. It’s also great for all occasions, formal and casual.
9 months agoBerlin
Too Faced is such a great brand! I love their formula and the color payoff is amazing. This color is very bright and sparkly. If you like hot pink, this is definitely the shade for you! I definitely would recommend this product.
a year agoFalkirk
It’s the best thing I’ve tried, honestly loved it, I’m running oot at the moment so need a new one, met my expectations and love the brand, highly recommend