Too Faced Kitty Glitter uploaded by Kara K.

BY TOO FACED

Too Faced Kitty Glitter
  • "the glitter was really nice and it stays in your face for a long time. it does not leave little glitters around your whole face, so your make up stays looking clean but with style." in 12 reviews
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I bought this for my niece and she loves it it’s easy to apply for her , I myself gave it a try and love it it’s a good value of course it’s too face so the packaging is over the top yes I would recommended it and it I have her hole dance team
Tiffani S.
Yale, OK
Love love love this glitter. I have had the same bottle for about 2 years and use it more days than not! I have get to find a glitter that I love as much as this product and I'm constantly recommending it to my friends ❤
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Who doesn't love a little glitter? This is such a fun product. I feel like Tinkerbell applying this! The packaging is adorable. It's a little difficult to keep the glitter just where you want it but that's the nature of glitter so just own it. This is my go-to when I'm feeling a little extra. P.S. I have the shade Pussie Galore.
Eliza C.
Norwalk, CA
Two faces one of my favorite brands is such a classic in the packaging on this product is the spectacular . This is one of those products right recently stop being stalked by Sephora so now has to be purchased at Amazon the price is great the shipping is awesome . The absolute perfect weather for anyone wanting to add a little sparkle to their look .
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I love too faced makeup so much! This glitter is super gorgeous and I wish too faved would bring this back to their permanent line because it's hard to find really pretty glitters like this! I love the pigmentation of it in different lighting and angles it looks different! It definitely makes any eye look super stunning!
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a really awesome product.  I am a major fan of glitter.  Now it has to be tasteful glitter, but if it has gliiter in it I am bound to take a look at it  This is the first time I have purchsed it and it wont be the last.  My best friend also loves glitter.  Shoot she loves glitter even more than I do.  She was totally jealous of how fabulous it looked and asked to borrow it.  Affter I let you try it I surprised you with one of her own.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I absolutely love this glitter it is so versatile in every way. Or use it on my eyes my lips my cheeks. Very good value you would think for being such a small container you wouldn't get a lot but to tell you the truth I've had this for so long I'm still not used it all up absolutely loved and still do.
Kat A.
This is such a pretty glitter by Too faced! I love it. So sparkly and shimmery! Just make sure to use a good glitter glue or eye primer so you don't have alot of fall out. Especially for me since, I wear contacts. It hurts if that gets in my eyes. Not fun. I love all too faced products!
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
How cute is this package. Two-faced is an amazing company. I love that they come out with such unique products and this glitter dust is one of them. I meant there's quite a bit of fall out if you're not careful however it just gives your face is beautiful shine almost like you could use it for a highlight even though it's an eyeshadow
Yesy V.
Cypress, TX
it's very glittery, girly and pink, but damn it's fun! The packaging is adorable, resembling a big ice cube. I occasionally mix this with loose minerals and in lipgloss to get that party sparkle, but since I'm not really a party person this will last me several years
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
How sparkly is this on a scales of 1-10?
dreaa l.
Is this worth a try??
Alexia d.
Does it look prismatic on face or more holographic?
Would it look good on dark skin?
Callie R.