Too Faced Kitty Glitter uploaded by Kara K.

BY TOO FACED

Kelsey S.
Panama City, FL
Perfect eyeshadow for a fun night out! The blue isn't too blue to make you look or feel like a clown, it's just right. You don't even need to use a primer to make the true pigments come out! It doesn't crease, doesn't cake on your lids, and stays! The iridescent lighter color looks amazing when used with the blue or alone.
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
ANYTHING Too Faced is absolutely AMAZING!! Kitty Glitter is always my go to for my special nights out (when i have it available), I picked up Iridescent Blue to rock with my new blue dress!! I knew i didn't want a deep pigmented blue and this was just perfect for my night!!
Bella L.
Rosedale, MD
I can't do a review on this because I don't own it , I dint see anything they showed me that I had so I'll tell you about there shadow insurance eye shadow primer. I LOVE it. It's my all time fav eye shadow primer because my eye shadow stays on all day until I wash it off!
Alexandra W.
The KITTY GLITTER GLAMOROUS GLITTER DUST comes in a full sized jar, .28 oz (8 g).

About this product . . .

Face & Body Glitter
Add shimmer, sheen and shine to both face and body
Comes with its own mini powder puff applicator.
Full Sized: 8 g / 0.28 oz - Not a Boxed Item
Sarah F.
Saint Paul, MN
This is one of the best eye shadow products I've ever owned. It has all the tones I want for a neutral look on my eyes. It is easy to apply and comes with a guide for how to make your eyes look great. It is a bit expensive but worth every penny. I would purchase again.
Melissa F.
Ft Mitchell, KY
I bought this for my daughter as I'm not really into extremely bright eyeshadow colors except every once in a while. She seemed to like it and where is it if you times a month. She says it's a good shadow and it seems to stay on through her 8-9 hour day.
yajaira p.
This product didn't work for me I brought it in and thought oh alright an extra way to make my Facebook or my body and yet not happening gets everywhere wasn't able to take it off easy it was just too much of a mess I personally do not like it
Chanel T.
Dallas, TX
One of my favorite glitters ever. Honestly it's even better if you use the too faced glitter glue with it. The color is so gorgeous. I've always wanted an iridescent glitter without it being to silver. It's literally exactly what I wanted.
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Love this product! Not only did the name catch my attention but the color is great! Such a pretty blue with a great sparkle to it! I use it on fun nights out or to university of Kentucky games to match the blue! Highly recommend!
Kelly K.
Shalimar, FL
Too faced loose glitters are incredible! The packaging is easy to use and keeps from getting glitter all over the place! They are finely milled, and when paired with the Glitter Glue from Too Faced, they stay on forever!
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How sparkly is this on a scales of 1-10?
dreaa l.
Is this worth a try??
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this come out white or silver?
Would it look good on dark skin?
Alexia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it look prismatic on face or more holographic?