Too Faced Kitty Glitter uploaded by Kara K.

BY TOO FACED

Too Faced Kitty Glitter
  • "the glitter was really nice and it stays in your face for a long time. it does not leave little glitters around your whole face, so your make up stays looking clean but with style." in 12 reviews
Tiffani S.
YALE, OK
Love love love this glitter. I have had the same bottle for about 2 years and use it more days than not! I have get to find a glitter that I love as much as this product and I'm constantly recommending it to my friends ❤
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
Destiny F.
I really love any kind of too faced glitters the packaging are always. Sooooo cute and the glitters always come the way I expect. I definitely recommend this color for any glitter you need because you can put a base under it
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Who doesn't love a little glitter? This is such a fun product. I feel like Tinkerbell applying this! The packaging is adorable. It's a little difficult to keep the glitter just where you want it but that's the nature of glitter so just own it. This is my go-to when I'm feeling a little extra. P.S. I have the shade Pussie Galore.
Eliza C.
Norwalk, CA
Two faces one of my favorite brands is such a classic in the packaging on this product is the spectacular . This is one of those products right recently stop being stalked by Sephora so now has to be purchased at Amazon the price is great the shipping is awesome . The absolute perfect weather for anyone wanting to add a little sparkle to their look .
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
I love too faced makeup so much! This glitter is super gorgeous and I wish too faved would bring this back to their permanent line because it's hard to find really pretty glitters like this! I love the pigmentation of it in different lighting and angles it looks different! It definitely makes any eye look super stunning!
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
This is a really awesome product.  I am a major fan of glitter.  Now it has to be tasteful glitter, but if it has gliiter in it I am bound to take a look at it  This is the first time I have purchsed it and it wont be the last.  My best friend also loves glitter.  Shoot she loves glitter even more than I do.  She was totally jealous of how fabulous it looked and asked to borrow it.  Affter I let you try it I surprised you with one of her own.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
I absolutely love this glitter it is so versatile in every way. Or use it on my eyes my lips my cheeks. Very good value you would think for being such a small container you wouldn't get a lot but to tell you the truth I've had this for so long I'm still not used it all up absolutely loved and still do.
Kat A.
This is such a pretty glitter by Too faced! I love it. So sparkly and shimmery! Just make sure to use a good glitter glue or eye primer so you don't have alot of fall out. Especially for me since, I wear contacts. It hurts if that gets in my eyes. Not fun. I love all too faced products!
lura J.
ERWIN, TN
How cute is this package. Two-faced is an amazing company. I love that they come out with such unique products and this glitter dust is one of them. I meant there's quite a bit of fall out if you're not careful however it just gives your face is beautiful shine almost like you could use it for a highlight even though it's an eyeshadow
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby, ON
How sparkly is this on a scales of 1-10?
dreaa l.
Is this worth a try??
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Does this come out white or silver?
Would it look good on dark skin?
Alexia d.
Does it look prismatic on face or more holographic?