Too Faced Kiss & Makeup Travel Set - Deluxe Chocolate Bronzer & Deluxe Lipstick

Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer: Sweep bronzer onto face with a brush. Contour under the chin and cheekbones to create a slim neckline and thinner face. Swipe a little Chocolate Soleil on the brow bone to give the eyes a lift. La Crème Color Drenched...

i lm looking for a powerful travel size blow dryer and i’m wondering how powerful this one is. would anyone recommend this?
In the lightest shade, does it have an orange under tone? And is it similar to the new morphe bronzer in the lightest shade?
Start your review of Too Faced Kiss & Makeup Travel Set - Deluxe Chocolate Bronzer & Deluxe Lipstick!
at first i was a little bit disappointed in what the packaging in the bronzer came in- it’s basically flimsy plastic card. however, i find that this set would be great for on-the-go and be easy to put in a small makeup bag. i was nervous that the bronzer would look too dark for my fair skin but it ended up going on nicely and it blends beautifully. the lipstick feels so smooth on and it’s such a nice nude-pink with a satin-y finish. i might purchase the full size of both of these products.
Longwood , FL
Loved this bronzer. Just had the small travel size. Literally smells like rich chocolate and it’s smooth as butter. No residue falling it sticks and it blends so well. Super amazing for this of us who love to go overboard on the Snooki bronzer! At least now we contour! Lol
North Bergen, NJ
I have tried both of these products and I love the smell of this bronzer. People have complimented the smell! The lipstick is very nude and comes in the cutest container and size. I wouldn’t purchase the lip stick again because of my skin color but the bronzer I would buy again in a heartbeat
Tallahassee, FL
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS PRODUCT! It smells like chocolate and I like to be very tan and I a lot of product comes out on the brush. It is a matte finish and very blendable. No buildup, super easy to blend with other makeup. Got it as a birthday gift and would buy again!
I love this set, the bronzer smells nice and is super easy to blend and build. The lipstick is super smooth and gives off a light creamy smooth light cocoa shade. Both are perfect for a nude/natural look or everyday makeup routine.
Lynd, MN
This is my favorite brands because it smells absolutely delicious and it’s perfect for my skin tone. I’ll definitely be buying again and again and recommending to anyone who needs a new favorite bronzer. I have a light skin tone with oily skin.
Vernon, TX
I love the lipstick it’s a perfect shade for my lips. I’ve always struggled with lip colors because of my skin tone but too faced made me so happy. I do recommend and would definitely buy again.
Houston , TX
This is great to throw in your purse and you get two products. The bronzer is my favorite since it’s bendable there’s pigment and works for my medium skin. They have a good shade range for all skin types.
Scranton, PA
This set is decent in quality but a lot smaller than I expected. While I love the lipstick (creamy and moisturizing, nice pigment) the bronzer wasn't anything special. It really did smell like chocolate which was cool until you realized the smell stayed on your brush and not your face. I't was a little darker than I usually wear too. The packaging of the bronzer was really disappointing. It was made from that shiny plastic takeout container material, and the cardboard top on the lid bent the first time I opened it. Overall, I got it on sale so I'm not mad about the size. not sure if I'd buy again. If I did it would only be for the lipstick.
Dallas, TX
This is such a great duo! They are the perfect size to travel with to work every day as I do my makeup enroute, and lipstick tube is sturdy and stays closed in my purse. The lipstick is creamy and hydrating and highly pigmented. I love this pink shade, and it's a beautiful contrast with the chocolate bronzer. This bronzer is matte, which I prefer for my giant pores, and it looks subtle with my fair skin, but is also buildable for when I'm tan and need more color. It lasts all day and blends really well-not cakey or patchy at all...and it smells like chocolate! Yum