BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Apply directly to the lips.

Ashley R.
Pompton Plains
I like this but then again I don’t. It doesn’t last very long and it’s not as hydrating as I thought. Although it’s simple and not too expensive. I wish they’d come out with another one to give it another try because I don’t think I’d purchase this again as of right now. Just nothing special to me.
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
This product makes your lips look more full and plumped up, the color stays on your lips for long periods of time without reapplication which is great.
Amber P.
I love the way this product makes my lips look. I have naturally thin lips, and i feel like this makes my lips look more luscious
Dayshauna C.
I bought this for my aunt on her birthday and she said that she likes it cause it has a little & that its moisturizing.
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
I love this makeup brand. I have a friend who wears this product daily and she swears by it
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Love this gloss. It's smooth and sheer and smells amazing. I highly recommend trying this.
Breanne B.
I've used this Breanne before so I would assume that it is good. And they are usually goodd
Yesenia M.
I love all of too faced products, but this one I don't really like its too sticky!
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
Too faces

It smells so delicious but I have a hard time finding it at my sephora
Odalis L.
This lip gloss is amazing !!!! All Too Faced cosmetics are wonderful :) !!!!!
Samantha K.
Azle, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How long does this lipgloss last before having to reapply it? Does it transfer to everything your lips touch or does it stay where it suppose to?