BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Apply directly to the lips.

Amber P.
I love the way this product makes my lips look. I have naturally thin lips, and i feel like this makes my lips look more luscious
Dayshauna C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this for my aunt on her birthday and she said that she likes it cause it has a little & that its moisturizing.
Yesenia M.
I love all of too faced products, but this one I don't really like its too sticky!
Kaitlyn S.
Bartonville, IL
I love this makeup brand. I have a friend who wears this product daily and she swears by it
Lindsey A.
Lewistown, PA
Love this gloss. It's smooth and sheer and smells amazing. I highly recommend trying this.
Anjulie T.
Springfield, MA
Too faces

It smells so delicious but I have a hard time finding it at my sephora
Odalis L.
This lip gloss is amazing !!!! All Too Faced cosmetics are wonderful :) !!!!!
Breanne B.
I've used this Breanne before so I would assume that it is good. And they are usually goodd
Angela M.
Derby, KS
This product makes your lips look more full and plumped up, the color stays on your lips for long periods of time without reapplication which is great.
Zeina M.
Windsor, Ontario
This product is suprisingly great. I love liglosses and tnis is one of my favs. Its texture is amazing and itts color very attractive.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
How long does this lipgloss last before having to reapply it? Does it transfer to everything your lips touch or does it stay where it suppose to?