MakeupEye MakeupEye PrimerToo Faced
Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer

Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer

A crease-free, waterproof eye primer. Shadow Insurance Champagne locks down and intensifies eye shadow while concealing any discoloration. Wear it alone to get the most gorgeous, shimmering neutral-toned eyelid base. Pair it with eye color and it transforms to a metallic long-wear shadow. It's 24-hour coverage for the girl-on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The waterproof formula also has a dose of vitamin E to hydrate and soothe the delicate eye lid area. Shadow Insurance Champagne is a 100-percent cruelty-free product.

Who has tried this? How does it compare to the smash box primed?
Which is the better Too Faced eye shadow primer? Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer or [product:too-faced-shadow-insurance-anti-crease-eye-shadow-primer]?
Will this be back???
Start your review of Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer!
Product Highlights
LOVE this. I have oily eyelids and this is perfect, no-crease, easy to just throw on before I walk out the door. I don't like that it is $20 for the small bottle, but still good.in reviews
Big Lake, MN
Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer uploaded by Krystal B.
The primer definitely helps the eyes shadow last all day, makes it go on nice also! It's a nude color primer, I've noticed has a little shimmer to it also. I use this primer all the time for my eyeshadow, so not a single complaint :) Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer
Bronx, NY
Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer uploaded by #TheFreshPrincessOfHair A.
Hate it I used it to cut my crease it got so patchy it gave me a snake skin - which is cool if that’s the look your going for so I will keep it Incase I ever want to look like a purse - use on bare skin no powder no eye shadow or it will potentially be horrific - I made it work but so long cut crease Oh and it shimmers for some reasonn🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
Port Angeles, WA
Amazzzinggg!!! I really love this eye shadow primer because it works so well and lasts all day long! I definitely recommend
Lenoir, NC
This is perfect for me. I love [email protected] of this primer! It works so well and makes my face look amazing
Palo Alto, CA
I've heard great things about this so I ordered one from Amazon and I'm waiting on its arrival. Can't wait to test it out!
Beverly, MA
This was so pretty! I got a trial sized tube in an eyeshadow palette from them so I was able to try this out. It’s a shimmery champagne colored primer that I loved to wear on its own. It’s a pale gold that adds a little bit of brightness to the eyes. It’s a good primer but I feel like it doesn’t make eyeshadow last the entire day and the champagne color of the primer can mix with with your shadows and muddy the color so look out for that. Another thing I didn’t like was as that it came in a squeeze tube which was good for only getting a small amount of product but it made application a bit of a mess. Otherwise it’s a good primer that I would rebuy again IF I were able to get it on sale.
Johnson City, TN
Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer uploaded by Brittany Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product! Doesn't crease! Leaves a beautiful tint on your eyes. Works very well! The packaging is very cute as well. I would definitely recommend this product. Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer
New Bedford , MA
Girls the best product eeveer definetly love it very much its great on eye to get reaññy nice pigment from eyeshadows
Topeka, KS
Can't say enough good things about this primer! It's beautiful by itself but also makes any eyeshadow pop
Jamaica, NY
I received a sample-size version of this and, to be honest, I've never been a huge believer in shadow primers. My skin doesn't get oily and I find my eyeshadow pretty much stays put, BUT my biggest pet peeve is "fall out" from my eyeshadow onto my face and I feel like this helps prevent that from happening. I think there are certain beauty products that are more useful for what they prevent rather than how they look or what they do, and it's really hard to judge them because of that. Personally I don't like spending Sephora prices on something that sits invisibly on my face, but I feel that this has helped simplify my makeup routine and helped me keep shadow on my eyelids where it belongs. I will give this 5 lippies because I believe it does what it says it will, and I would certainly consider repurchasing, but for something rather-- I don't want to say boring, but yeah, boring, like eyeshadow primer, I'd rather find a drugstore alternative. Still, this is a good product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Central City, KY
il y a 2 ans
Leanne L. il y a 5 mois
The champagne is basically just the primer with a shimmer, so its really only worth it if you aren't using g shadow over all of it. Its too sheer for things like cutting a crease.