BY TOO FACED #88 in Eye Primer

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A crease-free, waterproof eye primer. Shadow Insurance Champagne locks down and intensifies eye shadow while concealing any discoloration. Wear it alone to get the most gorgeous, shimmering neutral-toned eyelid base. Pair it with eye color and it transforms to a metallic long-wear shadow. It's 24-hour coverage for the girl-on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The waterproof formula also has a dose of vitamin E to hydrate and soothe the delicate eye lid area. Shadow Insurance Champagne is a 100-percent cruelty-free product.

• Has anyone tried this primer do you girls think this is a...1 Answers
  • Does your eyeshadow stay on all day even if you sweat?1 Answers
  • Has this one been discontinued? I've looked all over inc...1 Answers
Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer
  • "LOVE this. I have oily eyelids and this is perfect, no-crease, easy to just throw on before I walk out the door. I don't like that it is $20 for the small bottle, but still good." in 14 reviews
Sophia V.
This has been the best primer I have ever bought. I have tried a few others, and never enjoyed them, as they were heavy and cake, but even putting two or more layers on, it still feels so light and holds make-up for such a long time. I even had a night where I did not take my eye make-up off and I still had make-up come off on the cotton-ball the next night. Will buy this again. Oh, and a little goes a long way, but make sure you put this on with a mirror, as it is so light you will not even feel like you have any on.
Amy K.
Waipio
Two face eye primer was smooth and made my eyelids look smoother. It was light and a tiny bit covered a large area. It’s a good price and the bottle lasts a long time. I’ve only ever tried urban decay before.
Tiffany D.
Boise
Works well if you like eyeshadow primer but I don't find a need for it. It's nothing special to me, the lady at Sephora suggested it so I tried it but I prefer to use concealer on my eyelids.
Erin W.
Delta, CO
This stuff is amazing! It makes my eyeshadow stay exactly where I put it all day and even looks great by itself. The tube lasts for a really long time, as a little bit of the primer goes a long way. Highly recommend this product.
Kaitlyn B.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this primer. I have pretty creased eyelids so most of the time I have creased gross looking eyeshadow but this primer has reduced that! I know it is a little pricey, but it will last you a really long time! The minimal amount can do wonders on your look. Perfect product for people like me!
Anna L.
Saint Clair
Too Faced is my favorite maje up brand when it comes to pretty much everything.  This primer is no exception. It makes my shadow last all day and it makes it extra pigmented. This primer is definitely worth the price. I will buying this again. I highly recommend.
Stephanie I.
Henderson, NV
This and urban decays eye shadow primer are my go to’s I love the ease of putting it on and sometimes I don’t even add eye shadow over this since it’s slightly shimmery and has a nude champagne like color already I love too faced products !
Kai L.
Old hickory , TN
i actually really love all versions of the eye shadow primer. it definitely creates a perfect base for shadow and liner and helps to extend their life on your face. this color is awesome though because you can wear it without eyeshadow on top and it still looks great!
Kelsey Y.
I used to not use a primer for my eyeshadow but received this in one of my ipsy bags and am now hooked! My color stays all day long and goes on smooth. This stuff is super amazing
Yarissa R.
I got a sample of this and omg. I have never use eye primer before. It really does make a difference when applying eyeshadow. It last longer and colors look better.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This looks so gorgeous! Does it last long/stay all day?
Joanne S.
I have a drugstore eye primer and i was wondering if this is worth to try? Because i know most high end is cost a lot of money. And i would love to try them out.
Christine C.
Vancouver , BC
Does this product have a little but of colour when you put it on? Or is it similar to the basic green tube one? Just with some glow in it?
Karen B.
Montclair, CA
Would anyone prefer the Champagne over the original formula? What is the finish like?
Amanda M.
I don't wear eye shadow much but I do wear eyeliner. Would this eye shadow primer be a good product to use to keep my eye liner from melting under my eyes?