Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer

A crease-free, waterproof eye primer. Shadow Insurance Champagne locks down and intensifies eye shadow while concealing any discoloration. Wear it alone to get the most gorgeous, shimmering neutral-toned eyelid base. Pair it with eye color and it transforms to a metallic long-wear shadow. It's 24-hour coverage for the girl-on-the-go. It is formulated Without: - Parabens The waterproof formula also has a dose of vitamin E to hydrate and soothe the delicate eye lid area. Shadow Insurance Champagne is a 100-percent cruelty-free product.

Will this be back???
What would you rate this 1-10?
Start your review of Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer!
Product Highlights
“LOVE this. I have oily eyelids and this is perfect, no-crease, easy to just throw on before I walk out the door. I don't like that it is $20 for the small bottle, but still good.” in 14 reviews
Danbury, CT
I think the shimmer in this causes it to not hold as well as the regular version of this so I only use this one when I'm using lighter more natural colors that I am not as concerned about fading or creasing. It looks nice on it's own too with out eyeshadow but it's not really worth it.
Long, Straight
Carol Stream, IL
I do enjoy this product it works great for me even on my "no makeup days" since it had the small tint of color to it it helps with a natural flowy look that takes 2 seconds this and some mascara and your out the door. I have yet to try it as a base under any shadows.
Bridgeton , NJ
Love this primer yes it’s somewhat pricey but I love it my eye color is like a light or natural light color . I wouldn’t improve this product I love it how it is I would recommend this product to anyone love the product from too faced. Product
Thin, Short, Straight
I will brag about this primer all day long. I’ve noticed that when I don’t use it, my shawdow doesn’t last. But when I wear this, all day long. My shadow doesn’t crease and it looks so beautiful through the day.
Full, Long, Curled
Edmond, OK
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow primer. I absolutely love the shimmer and the way this blends in to my skin tone without overdoing it! The formula for this product is amazing. Definitely worth your money!
National City, CA
This product changed my life completely. After trying so many products from different brands I’m so happy i finally found something for my needs I’m so happy and satisfied
Full
Burlington, VT
I tend to prefer matte eyeshadow primers now, but have really enjoyed this one in the past for shimmery eye looks I've done. This makes shadows last way longer, and adds to the pigmentation.
Phoenix
This stuff really works! It only takes a little darts had it over the eyelid to lock your eyeshadow in place all day. The champagne version actually looks beautiful on its own as well!
Hermansville
Too Faced Insurance Champagne Eye Shadow Primer uploaded by Tatum N.
First time I have used eye primer. Yes yes I know first time. I'm slowly getting into the works with make up. But I used this for the first time yesterday, and I was amazed on how long my eye showed lasted. Normally it's gone by the end of the day, my eyeler smudges everywhere and it looks like a woke up with yesterdays make up on. Lol but this one has a nude/tan color to it, which works for me cause I use a lot of natural color or more tans browns. Love love this product! So glad I bought it.
Parkville, MD
Love this primer, it is such a light color so not over powering, definitely a good color for a night look or just a day look as well. I have had a bottle for almost a year now so the product lasts long time. Has a nice consistency to it, not too heavy for the eyelid and doesn't chunk up once you put eye shadow on
Short
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Central City, KY