BY TOO FACED

Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
Ok ladies listen up, anything two faced is a very , very busy have. If you don't have it then you must be missing out. But it , try it and let n know what you think. I would love to have two faced make up all of it in my everyday make up regimine.
Kenzi C.
Midland, TX
I love this face and body shimmer. It is the perfect amount of sheerness to not look like you are wearing "glitter" but to still give you a nice glow. I love the way it looks during the summer, but im not sure I would use this as a fall product. May be a littlee too light.
ximena  t.
Riverside, CA
I really like this because I can use it for multiple ways I love it you can use it for your eyes and your body or even as a highlight when you run out. I wish they can make different colors in one. I think it's kind of expensive but either way Ik buy it. I will totally recommend it to others
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
It was a decent product. Not one of my favorites but it was useful. It somewhat met my expectations. I used it a couple times but it definitely wasn't an everyday type of product for me. I would recommend to my friends
April S.
Piketon, ohio
I love this product. These colors are absolutely beautiful and blend very well. The shimmer makes you have beautiful sparkly fierce eyes that pop. It is easy to apply and long-lasting. It is well worth it.
Ashley T.
Lakeland, FL
Yes, yes, and YES! I love this product! It is long lasting, super shimmery, and lightweight! Very easy to apply, a little messy though if your unsure of how to properly apply. It was better than I expected and I tell everyone about it!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
This product is so fun!! I love the glitter and shimmer. It makes for a great accent to your eyeshadow. It's easy to use and is super fun. It's so pretty and comes in a really cute package. I recommend
Michaela M.
Elmira, NY
Love these products cute packaging and a great feel. Everything about too faced as a brand is great. Everything is easy to apply and they have everything for every skin tone out there.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Taylor M.
Lakewood, OH
Works really well, love the shine and glow it gives me in the summer time!' It really met my expectations, I would offer more colors maybe for different skin tones, pretty affordable, wasn't too pricey, I would most diffidently rec
Victoria F.