Too Faced I Want Kandee Melted Matte
BY TOO FACED
Melted Mattes can be mixed and matched to created a delicious swirl of color that is unique, ultra-rich, and candy-picked.
- Curated and created by Kandee Johnson
- Perfect for blending together to create signature Kandee looks or a personal candy concoction
- Lightweight, long-wearing formula
- Infused with a delicious candy scent
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Flavor (Aroma), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripep...see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- What's your favourite shade of melted matte? I ha... Be the first to answer!
- "I absolutely love this liquid lipstick! It stays on my lips allll day and is the perfect color for my skin tone. It also smells amazing too! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves liquid lipsticks and who loves a light caramel brown color!" in 8 reviews
- "Every time I wear this color I am stopped to ask where I got it! Long lasting, pretty smudge resistant only have to reapply after hubby messes it up will be so sad when it runs out! I believe it’s sold out now. 😉 [product:too-faced-i-want-kandee-melted-matte] #holidaylooks #iwantkandee #toofaced #makeup #everydaylooks" in 8 reviews
- "Omg I'm so in love with the melted ice cream shade!!!!!!!! Too faced is one of my top fav lippies they have such an awesome color selection and definitely not too drying I love these lippies" in 3 reviews
I've bought tons of lip products and so far this #TooFacedMeltedMatte in Ice Cream is the closest shade and unfortunately it's a limited edition.
It does smell incredible delicious! And the color is gorgeous! The formula is just not for me. It was too drying on my already dry chapped lips, and it just clung to every imperfection on my lips. It flakes and the color faded very oddly in the center of my lips.
I also tried to add some gloss on top to save it, and it made it worse.
I should say that I am not the biggest fan of liquid lipsticks anyway, but if you are I would say try this out. You may love it.
Ps. Use a good lip scrub and lip balm/treatment beforehand for sure.
I really wish that I would have loved this! :(
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos