BY TOO FACED

Melted Mattes can be mixed and matched to created a delicious swirl of color that is unique, ultra-rich, and candy-picked.

DETAILS:

• Curated and created by Kandee Johnson
  • Perfect for blending together to create signature Kandee looks or a personal candy concoction
  • Lightweight, long-wearing formula
  • Infused with a delicious candy scent

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Flavor (Aroma), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripep...

Too Faced I Want Kandee Melted Matte
  • "I absolutely love this liquid lipstick! It stays on my lips allll day and is the perfect color for my skin tone. It also smells amazing too! I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves liquid lipsticks and who loves a light caramel brown color!" in 8 reviews
  • "Every time I wear this color I am stopped to ask where I got it! Long lasting, pretty smudge resistant only have to reapply after hubby messes it up will be so sad when it runs out! I believe it’s sold out now. 😉 [product:too-faced-i-want-kandee-melted-matte] #holidaylooks #iwantkandee #toofaced #makeup #everydaylooks" in 8 reviews
  • "Omg I'm so in love with the melted ice cream shade!!!!!!!! Too faced is one of my top fav lippies they have such an awesome color selection and definitely not too drying I love these lippies" in 3 reviews
Angie I.
Oak Harbor
Review for: Tropical Punch more...
My favorite brand for lipsticks. I used to use Kat Von D’s Everlasting liquid lipstick, but didn’t like how dry it made my lips, with the Melted Matte my lips feel so much better and there’s way less transfer. The tropical punch actually tastes like candy! I love it! Honestly, the whole I Want Kandee line is sooo good, I’m happy I splurged. I also use Too Faced Lip Insurance and since I started using that, it stays all day. Kiss proof, coffee proof, definitely recommend with the lipstick.Too Faced I Want Kandee Melted Matte
Becky S.
This is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE long wear lip colour and shade so far. I've been on the hunt for the perfect nude shade to match M.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick Nudes in Fleshpot, or Creme d' Nude...I love the way those shade "erase" my lip colour so I can then apply fun toppers and glosses. They also look good by themselves if you're doing a smokey, dramatic eye.
I've bought tons of lip products and so far this #TooFacedMeltedMatte in Ice Cream is the closest shade and unfortunately it's a limited edition.
Bonita T.
Review for: Freshly Baked more...
This color is so amazing and I truly believe would look beautiful on anyone with any skin tone. Cute packaging too! Easy to use drys fast and long lasting. One of my favorites to wear and goes with anything. I have so many melted mattes and would recommend it to anyone looking for a good matte
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Review for: Melted Ice Cream more...
I wanted to love this so much... I am a die hard fan of sweet smelling things, Kandee Johnson, Too Faced, and nude lipsticks, so I had very high hopes... but this just missed the mark for me.
It does smell incredible delicious! And the color is gorgeous! The formula is just not for me. It was too drying on my already dry chapped lips, and it just clung to every imperfection on my lips. It flakes and the color faded very oddly in the center of my lips.
I also tried to add some gloss on top to save it, and it made it worse.
I should say that I am not the biggest fan of liquid lipsticks anyway, but if you are I would say try this out. You may love it.
Ps. Use a good lip scrub and lip balm/treatment beforehand for sure.
I really wish that I would have loved this! :(
Tribe B.
Review for: Freshly Baked more...
I️ am in LOVE with this liquid lipstick! My husband ordered this off toofaced.com for one of my Christmas gifts. It lasted for 12+ hrs with one touch up after lunch. Once I️ took my makeup off, it was like I️ had been wearing a lip treatment all day. My lips were so smooth and the hydration even lasted into the next morning!
Ashley V.
Review for: Freshly Baked more...
Too Faced melted matte products are THE BEST. What I like about this one in particular is that it smells amazing and the color is great. I can wear any of the melted mattes and they literally last ALL day. This includes even after I eat and drink. There have been times when I’ve forgotten to remove it at night and I wake up the next morning and it’s still in place. If you want a product that goes on smoothly, has great colors, and lasts all day then definitely try the melted mattes.
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
Wow I love this red coral color! I also have the color Queen B which is more of a mauve purple color. The formula is really thin. I find that it doesnt last as long on the lips as I would like but I gave it 4 stars because it's very comfortable on the lips.
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
I really like the I Want Kandee melted mattes. They smell great and the colors are fabulous. The formula is creamy and smooth and it doesn't seem to settle as much into lines as other mattes do. I get a bit of transfer from it, but not as much as other similar products. I'd definitely buy again if they brought it back.
Riley S.
I just ordered this from Too Faced, and I LOVE it! I can't get over how great this smells, how easily it applies, and how long lasting it is! The color of this one (melted ice cream) is also SUPER pretty! This liquid lipstick is really worth the money! Too Faced I Want Kandee Melted Matte
Jessica F.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Melted Ice Cream more...
Michaela B.
What's your favourite shade of melted matte? I have naughty by nature but haven't tried any others