Too Faced I Want Kandee Melted Matte
BY TOO FACED
Melted Mattes can be mixed and matched to created a delicious swirl of color that is unique, ultra-rich, and candy-picked.
- Curated and created by Kandee Johnson
- Perfect for blending together to create signature Kandee looks or a personal candy concoction
- Lightweight, long-wearing formula
- Infused with a delicious candy scent
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Kaolin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Flavor (Aroma), Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripep...see more...
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- What's your favourite shade of melted matte? I ha... Be the first to answer!
It does smell incredible delicious! And the color is gorgeous! The formula is just not for me. It was too drying on my already dry chapped lips, and it just clung to every imperfection on my lips. It flakes and the color faded very oddly in the center of my lips.
I also tried to add some gloss on top to save it, and it made it worse.
I should say that I am not the biggest fan of liquid lipsticks anyway, but if you are I would say try this out. You may love it.
Ps. Use a good lip scrub and lip balm/treatment beforehand for sure.
I really wish that I would have loved this! :(
1. I adore this formula, it seems like it’s even softer than the original.
2. The smell and taste of these is phenomenal. It’s just like candy!
I was just extremely upset with the shades in this collection. They fit Kandee’s personality, sure but the only shade in this collection that’s remotely flattering on the lips is “freshly baked.” The other ones are too bright, made my teeth look yellow and the lightest one looked absolutely awful on my olive skin tone.
I just overall wasn’t happy with this collection.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos