MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerToo Faced
I Want Kandee Candy Liner ~ Black Licorice Liquid Eyeliner

Too Faced I Want Kandee Candy Liner ~ Black Licorice Liquid Eyeliner

Long-wearing liner that includes a flexi-edge felt tip applicator that makes for goof-proof application and sharp, gorgeous lines. For years, Kandee's fans have wondered how she's achieved her signature cat eye and now they have the secret. After...

Where can I buy too faced mascara ?
Easy application? Pigmented?
Start your review of Too Faced I Want Kandee Candy Liner ~ Black Licorice Liquid Eyeliner!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,320 reviews
This was a great eyeliner are usually don’t like liquid but I tried it it didn’t smudge it didn’t leak I didn’t smear I absolutely loved it
Rachael B.
Independence, KY
I purchased this product during one of toofaced yearly sales. I love toofaced products so I was excited to try it out. I personally didn't have a good experience using it. The eyeliner was flaky and didn't last all day. I feel like when it comes to their mascara and eyeliner they are not the best quality you can get especially for their price point. I do love so many of their other products especially their eyeshadow and contours etc. But when it comes to eyeliner I go for a different brand.
Soraya J.
zion
I really loved this liquid eyeliner by Too Faced I have been on the search for one and saw this and knew I had to get it. And well it did not disappoint I have put all my friends on.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith
Such a nice shade of black and it is long lasting. I just didn't like the price so I don't know if I will buy it again. Honestly the size a little small, but it's easy to apply.  My hands are small so the applicator was perfect for me. I told my friend about it and she went and got herself some, also.
Diana P.
South Carolina
Got this in black and I love it. Easy to apply. Stays on all day. Smooth lines and doesn't dry out. Have been using this product for a few weeks now. No complaints here.
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
who does love this? I mean, it helps out so much. I would recommend. I use it pretty often.
teona S.
New Castle, DE
This is my lovely eyeliner, because long wearing, very pigmented and application is smooth. Love the texture. I,d buy again.
Leslie F.
The only thing I really liked about this was the applicator. To me the liner seemed somewhat thick and it bothered my contact lenses so I had to stop using it
Veronica G.
Pasadena, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this was by far the best eyeliner I’ve ever had. It would line my liner good just never did the wing at that time. Sad that I can’t find it anywhere
Pamela R.
houston
These liquid liners are my absolute favorite liners! I have 6 of them, and they are all amazing. The color is bold, it goes on easily, and lasts all day. I love it!!