BY ILLUMINATIONS

The shine of a gloss, lasting power of a stain, and pigment-packed color of a liquid lipstick, all in one high-impact formula. Bold, long-wearing color glides on cleanly with the precision tip applicator, delivering rich color with staying power. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine B.
The Melted Chocolate collection is one of my favorites.  The nude, earthy shades are definitely brown girl friendly.  The chocolate scent is not overwhelming and the cocoa doesn't leave any powdery residue.  The lipstick isn't transfer proof and doesn't dry down but it will keep your lips in top shape with it's castor oil based formula.  There are 6 shades available and, while there aren't major variations in color, I would recommend them all.  The formula is not sticky at all and the applicator is fairly easy to work with.  I only needed to reapply a little after eating.
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
I am big on lipsticks because I love my lips, and this color made my lips look great. It’s the perfect chocolate color. It’s amazing color for the fall as well. Yes, i would buy this again. I did have to re-apply it if I was eating or drinking but I didn’t really bother me because I love this color on me. 😊
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Love this lip product. I love the pigmentation and ease of use. Unlike the bright colors of the melted line, this shade doesn’t move around a whole lot and is easier to apply. Doesn’t come out oily. I would recommend and would like to purchase more colors.
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
Love this stuff can wear it any time throw a gloss over it and be ready to go or go out Matt with ever you are filling that night! I get mine at my local Sephora and I have recommended this product to lost of friends and family!
Flora H.
Henderson, NV
I'm not a big matte lip lover but this is a great look. Color suits all skin tones and dies not get cakey. A+
Sarah H.
Hi Influensters!!!! You guys HAVE to try out this product!! I only put lipstick on special occasions but not this one!!!  loooooove it!! It lasts reallyyyyyy long on your lips and it kinda tastes and smells like chocolate!!! If you are still reading this, STOP!!! Stop reading this and go get RIGHT NOW!!!! Thank you Too Faced for creating such an awesome lipstick!!!
Suzan
Hello Influenster friends. This too faced lip lipstick is amazing. The colour is very pretty and pigmented . I bought this product at Sephora for 22$ . It is a little pricey but worth it. It so so smooth and smells like chocolate. I really recommend this.
Natalie E.
Peteborough
Beautiful dark nude colour, suitable for everyday use, but the best feature is that it smells insane, so good that I had to buy other products from the range. You can tell the quality from the packaging and the lip stick however the only issue is that it does not wear as long ♥️
Morgane A.
Montpellier
I really love this color and this formulation. In France it is an exclusivity version so I buy two in advance. Yes, this seems crazy
Ashley D.
Beckley, WV
Let’s talk lipsticks! What are some of your favs? Liquid or wet? Glossy or mate? I personally love them all, it just depends on what mood I’m in. Some of my favorites are Too Faced High-impact Melted Chocolate Liquified Long Wear Lipstick (Frozen Hot Chocolate)NYX Lip LingerieThe Estée Edit by Estée Lauder The Barest Lip ColorKat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick