BY TOO FACED #2 in Face Primer

Got a beauty hangover? Our replenishing face primer is your instant cure. It hydrates, smoothes and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy looking finish.

Details:

When long days of work and late nights of play give you a beauty hangover, this is your instant cure. Hangover is a revolutionary makeup primer infused with coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers that work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity and help hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer and more flawless wear.
We harnessed the science of hydration to create a creamy, penetrating primer that acts like an energy drink for the skin by replenishing moisture levels. It can be worn alone for a dewy, healthy looking finish or under bronzers, foundations and powders to create the perfect canvas.

MORE TO LOVE:

• The unique combination of coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers work together to:
  • Hydrate and brighten skin
  • Promote skin’s elasticity and tone
  • Soothe and smooth the skin
  • Get all the priming benefits you love while looking like you received eight hours of sleep and drank your daily dose of H2O

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Aqua/Water/EAU, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Propanediol, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Olive Glycerides, Lactobacillus Ferment, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cellulose Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pectin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Parfum/Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• What's your favorite primer? Mine is Too Faced Hangover R...4 Answers
  • Does it cover pores?10 Answers
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
  • "this primer is awesome, it smells really nice but its a subtle scent and it's really moisturizing!" in 2537 reviews
  • "i bought the travel size of this to try it out because i like some of two-faced other products, it got good reviews, and i needed primer. this worked pretty well and definitely prepped my face well for foundation but unfortunately did not hydrate my skin (which is very dry) well enough so i only gave it 4 stars. for people with combination or oily skin i would recommend." in 2187 reviews
Megan Shea C.
Chicago
This lotion based primer is absolutely gorgeous when paired with sheer or lightweight foundations. I have found that it really improves the look of my makeup and just gives it a nice, healthy, subtle glow to the skin. I personally love to use this primer with the Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint as my dream "no makeup" makeup combo. The primer itself is silicone-free, vegan, and cruelty-free. It feels so nice and hydrating on my skin and really just gives it such a nice, smooth texture. I personally find the smell heavenly, though it is quite strong and coconut-y. I would say that I wish this primer filled in my pores a bit more on its own (hence why I generally don't wear it alone), but this is usually then solved for me when I apply my foundation. I did find recently, however, that this primer does not work well for my skin when paired with bb creams as I ended up looking like a cakey disaster almost immediately (this could just be my skin being problematic though).
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Hands down n no doubt at all the best primer on the market... period. I've tried close to over atleast 25-30 primers over the years and this is TOP NOTCH. I originally got this in a subscription box (I think it was either Ipsy or Sephora Play but don't quote me on that) Anywayssss I swear by this stuff... It's the only primer that I ever tried that I totally fell in love with and seriously can't find one thing wrong with (well besides the fact the tubes aren't ever lasting, like really tho!? I could bathe my face in this sh*t 😂 I am a single mother tho and currently only can work part time so I use the smallest ammt possible...i swear people would either laugh at me or roll their eyes in disgust if they seen how frugal I am and how little I use. If you seen how long that sample size lasted me you would be in awe! Honestly this primer is truly the best... I could go on and on! You don't know a holy grail primer til you try this!

This primer does everything other primers say they do! I like Dr Brant's luminous primer but it makes my pores look a little bigger (instead of hiding them) also gives me fine lines around my eyes and lips which is a huge let down becuase it's not a good look! Also Too Faced Hangoverx is a little more lightweight and spreads more evenly. Its just a better product all around! Also I think benefits porefessional works great on alot of people but it's just not the best for me.

🙋
@Ninny412 follow me on IG I follow back
💕
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
This is an excellent, replenishing primer for dry skin. It’s infused with moisturizing coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers to hydrate, smooth and brighten the skin. It also works to promote skin’s elasticity. Hangover RX makes my skin look dewy and radiant while keeping my makeup fresh all day.

This primer can be purchased at sephora.com, Ulta and most major department stores. It retails for $32 for 1.35 oz of product. I consider this a fair price point because you only need to use a small amount. Therefore, a tube should last you for months. (Especially if you’re like me and don’t use the same primer every day.) This product is also available in a handy travel-size for only $15 so you can test it out before committing to the full size. It works well paired with the Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray. I would recommend the Hangover RX to anyone dealing with dry skin.
Michelle L.
I picked this primer up because it was silicone-free. I tend to not like primers with silicones in them and this turned out to be a good primer for me! I love how it feels more like a lotion than a tacky or silicone-y primer. It has a slight scent of coconuts and I found it to be really pleasant. I used this a lot in the winter when my skin was drier and it really hydrated my skin and smoothed everything out. I loved the way my foundations and concealers applied over it, everything layered really nicely. I wasn't a huge fan of the packaging, but I liked that it came with a pump. I wish I could continue to use this in the spring and summer, but my face would be way too oily for that. Overall, it's one of my favorite primers and I would repurchase for the winter!
MADISON L.
Abilene, TX
I have combination skin, I get a tad bit oily on my T zone and I get dryness and dry patches along the perimeter of my face. I say this because the primer does a great job at hydrating and smoothing the outer perimeter of my face but on my oily T zone it does not prevent oils and it doesn't shrink my pores. The primer helps hydrate my skin, provide some smoothing affect, and it smells wonderful. However, I usually take a pore filling primer that keeps oils at bay around my nose and on the center of my forehead and then I apply this primer on the outer areas of my face. I find that this primer also messes with my nose contour when I apply it on my nose area, this might just be an issue I'm having but I just wanted to give you a heads up. Over all this is a marvelous primer and absolutely great for my skin in the winter time.I would definitely recommend this product for those of you with drier skin, and be aware of this product for those of you with combination/oily skin.
Alex S.
CA
This isn't a bad product, I just don't understand why it's so popular, and will not repurchase it. The consistency is nice and thin, and it blends into the skin easily. It feels hydrating and comfortable, and makeup looks great over the top. But I honestly don't see the point in using this as a primer. It doesn't help with the longevity of my makeup or change the finish of my skin. So what's the point of using this instead of a regular lightweight moisturizer? Well, there is none. Additionally, this has added synthetic fragrance, and although it smells fantastic, it's not a healthy ingredient for the skin. So while I'm not trying to bash this, I'm just saying that when you really think about it, it's more or less useless as a makeup primer.
Teri B.
I originally bought this because people were claiming that it made their skin look less tired so i wanted to test it out. I also was looking into finding new primers to test out as well. I'm not sure about the claims of it making my skin look less tired, as it didn't really do that for me, but it did however moisturize my skin and make it look more hydrated and supple. It also make my makeup go on better and smoother as well. For me it does just about the same as the Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer. As both are similar, but yet different all in the same. Although I find the Smashbox one to be a bit more hydrating than this one. The consistency of this one is a bit thicker than the Smashbox one, but not by much. It sinks into the skin fast and gets tacky, which i don't mind. However if you let it set a little bit longer, it will completely dry down if you don't like the tacky feeling. Overall I do like this product and will continue to use it.
Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
This primer is great for dry skin. The coconut water in it helps to hydrate the skin and makes it to where it feels super hydrating all day long. It doesn’t help much with pores as it is not a pore minimizing primer but it does wonders for dry skin. It’s easy to apply and blend in. It’s not sticky on the skin. It’s water based so it doesn’t have that slick silicone feel to it which I hate. Unfortunately I was blessed with super dry skin and large pores on my cheeks so I have to use two different primers on my face to battle the opposing issues but this as far as a moisturizing primer works wonders and if you have dry skin I would most definitely recommend this as a purchase.
Jennifer K.
Fresno, CA
This primer during the fall and winter months is a god send! Really! My skin gets horribly dry (in some areas) and I also have a oily t-zone. Can you guess? I’m a combo oily gal.

It works really well because it doesn’t make my oily spots worse, it keeps it in tact and my makeup is still flawless at the end of the day, WHILE keeping the dry spots nicely hydrated.

The packaging is great! I love the pump, it’s so convenient. I purchased my first tube 2 years ago? And I just recently went back to repurchase. If you’re on the fence of buying this, I do recommend buying the small trial size first! (Cheaper! $15-17 usd I believe!) and it will last you a while.
Corinne B.
West Haven, CT
Skin Type: normal to oily, sometimes dry patches on acne scabs

Personally I do not recommend this product if your skin gets oily in the slightest, and definitely not for long term makeup wear. It’s very hydrating and leaves the skin dewy and tacky and I’ll continue to use the rest of the product as a moisturizer, but as a primer I will never purchase this again. My makeup starts to separate within the hour. I find myself blotting all day long, more than I would normally have to having an oily T Zone.
This product may be great for dryer skin types but it does not work for me 😕 Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Where else besides too faced online could i order this from?
Brittany S.
Does this primer work well for oily skin? I've heard that it's very hydrating so it may be better for dry skin.
Jill T.
Would it be ok to use this as a daily moisturizer without applying makeup?
Christy B.
Des Moines, IA
How moisturizing is this primer?
J. S.
Stanley , NY
I've heard a lot of great things about this primer, but what is its big claim to fame? Is it a moisturizing primer? I'm just unsure of exactly what it's supposed to do. Also I have oily skin so this may be a no go for me?