BY TOO FACED #2 in Face Primer

Got a beauty hangover? Our replenishing face primer is your instant cure. It hydrates, smoothes and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy looking finish.

Details:

When long days of work and late nights of play give you a beauty hangover, this is your instant cure. Hangover is a revolutionary makeup primer infused with coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers that work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity and help hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer and more flawless wear.
We harnessed the science of hydration to create a creamy, penetrating primer that acts like an energy drink for the skin by replenishing moisture levels. It can be worn alone for a dewy, healthy looking finish or under bronzers, foundations and powders to create the perfect canvas.

MORE TO LOVE:

• The unique combination of coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers work together to:
  • Hydrate and brighten skin
  • Promote skin’s elasticity and tone
  • Soothe and smooth the skin
  • Get all the priming benefits you love while looking like you received eight hours of sleep and drank your daily dose of H2O

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Aqua/Water/EAU, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Propanediol, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Olive Glycerides, Lactobacillus Ferment, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cellulose Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pectin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Parfum/Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• What's your favorite primer? Mine is Too Faced Hangover Replenish...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this might work with a water-based foundatio...2 Answers
  • I've heard this primer is good for dry skin but does it work for ...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this primer is awesome, it smells really nice but its a subtle scent and it's really moisturizing!" in 2537 reviews
  • "i bought the travel size of this to try it out because i like some of two-faced other products, it got good reviews, and i needed primer. this worked pretty well and definitely prepped my face well for foundation but unfortunately did not hydrate my skin (which is very dry) well enough so i only gave it 4 stars. for people with combination or oily skin i would recommend." in 2187 reviews
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Hands down n no doubt at all the best primer on the market... period. I've tried close to over atleast 25-30 primers over the years and this is TOP NOTCH. I originally got this in a subscription box (I think it was either Ipsy or Sephora Play but don't quote me on that) Anywayssss I swear by this stuff... It's the only primer that I ever tried that I totally fell in love with and seriously can't find one thing wrong with (well besides the fact the tubes aren't ever lasting, like really tho!? I could bathe my face in this sh*t 😂 I am a single mother tho and currently only can work part time so I use the smallest ammt possible...i swear people would either laugh at me or roll their eyes in disgust if they seen how frugal I am and how little I use. If you seen how long that sample size lasted me you would be in awe! Honestly this primer is truly the best... I could go on and on! You don't know a holy grail primer til you try this!

This primer does everything other primers say they do! I like Dr Brant's luminous primer but it makes my pores look a little bigger (instead of hiding them) also gives me fine lines around my eyes and lips which is a huge let down becuase it's not a good look! Also Too Faced Hangoverx is a little more lightweight and spreads more evenly. Its just a better product all around! Also I think benefits porefessional works great on alot of people but it's just not the best for me.

🙋
@Ninny412 follow me on IG I follow back
💕
MADISON L.
Baird, TX
I have combination skin, I get a tad bit oily on my T zone and I get dryness and dry patches along the perimeter of my face. I say this because the primer does a great job at hydrating and smoothing the outer perimeter of my face but on my oily T zone it does not prevent oils and it doesn't shrink my pores. The primer helps hydrate my skin, provide some smoothing affect, and it smells wonderful. However, I usually take a pore filling primer that keeps oils at bay around my nose and on the center of my forehead and then I apply this primer on the outer areas of my face. I find that this primer also messes with my nose contour when I apply it on my nose area, this might just be an issue I'm having but I just wanted to give you a heads up. Over all this is a marvelous primer and absolutely great for my skin in the winter time.I would definitely recommend this product for those of you with drier skin, and be aware of this product for those of you with combination/oily skin.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
This is an excellent, replenishing primer for dry skin. It’s infused with moisturizing coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers to hydrate, smooth and brighten the skin. It also works to promote skin’s elasticity. Hangover RX makes my skin look dewy and radiant while keeping my makeup fresh all day.

This primer can be purchased at sephora.com, Ulta and most major department stores. It retails for $32 for 1.35 oz of product. I consider this a fair price point because you only need to use a small amount. Therefore, a tube should last you for months. (Especially if you’re like me and don’t use the same primer every day.) This product is also available in a handy travel-size for only $15 so you can test it out before committing to the full size. It works well paired with the Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray. I would recommend the Hangover RX to anyone dealing with dry skin.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I'm so thankful for this primer! It genuinely should be marketed as a moisturizer and primer because it's very lightweight as a moisturizer would be and also tacky enough for makeup application. I love using this when my skin is especially dry because I can guarantee to have soft skin for my makeup. I'm also happy about the cute packaging and that there's a pump included for sanitary reasons. (If you have doubts, buy the travel size! It comes with PLENTY of product to see if you'd like the full product.)
Alex S.
CA
This isn't a bad product, I just don't understand why it's so popular, and will not repurchase it. The consistency is nice and thin, and it blends into the skin easily. It feels hydrating and comfortable, and makeup looks great over the top. But I honestly don't see the point in using this as a primer. It doesn't help with the longevity of my makeup or change the finish of my skin. So what's the point of using this instead of a regular lightweight moisturizer? Well, there is none. Additionally, this has added synthetic fragrance, and although it smells fantastic, it's not a healthy ingredient for the skin. So while I'm not trying to bash this, I'm just saying that when you really think about it, it's more or less useless as a makeup primer.
Ashtyn Y.
Hubert, NC
I like this primer. The bottle is decent size. A little bit goes a long way, so it’s a good buy for the price. I have combination skin and have been using it more often when I feel dry, since it does have ingredients that help with moisture. But I haven’t noticed it making me feel more oily, just hydrated. It feels nice on the skin & is long lasting. I’m rating it a 4 because it’s a good primer but not the best one I’ve ever used. It doesn’t seem to help cover my pores or blur those “areas I want to hide”, which is something I like in a primer. So if you don’t need that extra coverage or you’re not worried about those things, then this would be a great buy!
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
The product has this light lotiony texture that spreads very easily, and I have not experience it feeling greasy or tacky on my face at all. It dries down rather quickly. Now when it comes to how it performs in making my makeup last any longer than other primers that I own, I can personally say that this primer does allow for my makeup to stay on a very long time. The only major difference is that it provides a level of hydration to my skin at the same time, while it's doing it's job towards keeping my face well primed, and keeping my makeup look as fresh as possible, for as long as possible. So it's really like using a light hydrator+moisturizer all-one. I gave it 3 stars only because for $32 a pop its a bit pricey & also it expires 6 months after the first use not like other primers which expire after 12 months.
Joanna S.
Initially I was afraid of using this primer because it says it has coconut water, and coconut OIL usually isn't a good ingredient for acne prone skin, so of course I never paid full attention at the wording until after I bought it. There is a difference between coconut oil and coconut water, y'all. With that said I haven't broken out. Anyways, this is an amazing primer if you have dry/combo skin! I used this throughout winter and now that my side of the country is skipping spring and going into summer I am still loving it. This primer makes my medium coverage foundation look mostly natural and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
You know what, I normally HATE primers.  I have tried so many and none have ever done anything beneficial for my skin or foundation.  I have tried YSL, Dior, Hourglass, Becca, Nars, etc, and this is the only one I have been truly happy with.  It smells very nice, sorta like coconuts and very fresh, and the texture is like a medium face cream.  It applies very well and absorbs rather quickly which is perfect.  It works well with all my foundations and it helps the foundation adhere better to my skin.  It lasts longer than it normally would and my skin has less dry patches when I use this primer.
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
Hands down the best primer I've ever used! And might I add that light coconut smell is so refreshing! I have dry skin and huge pores, as well and texture. This stuff almost brings life to my face. I do feel it has made a difference in the wear time of my foundations and makes any that I use last longer. I've tried so many primers that I don't feel do what they say or make any difference and this one stands by what it says. I'm so happy I decided to splurge a little and get this. This is my new go to!
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Where else besides too faced online could i order this from?
Brittany S.
Does this primer work well for oily skin? I've heard that it's very hydrating so it may be better for dry skin.
Jill T.
Would it be ok to use this as a daily moisturizer without applying makeup?
Christy B.
Grimes, IA
How moisturizing is this primer?
J. S.
Stanley, NY
I've heard a lot of great things about this primer, but what is its big claim to fame? Is it a moisturizing primer? I'm just unsure of exactly what it's supposed to do. Also I have oily skin so this may be a no go for me?