Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer

Got a beauty hangover? Our replenishing face primer is your instant cure. It hydrates, smoothes and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy looking finish.

Details:

When long days of work and late nights of play give you a beauty hangover, this is your instant cure. Hangover is a revolutionary makeup primer infused with coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers that work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity and help hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer and more flawless wear.
We harnessed the science of hydration to create a creamy, penetrating primer that acts like an energy drink for the skin by replenishing moisture levels. It can be worn alone for a dewy, healthy looking finish or under bronzers, foundations and powders to create the perfect canvas.

MORE TO LOVE:

• The unique combination of coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers work together to:
  • Hydrate and brighten skin
  • Promote skin’s elasticity and tone
  • Soothe and smooth the skin
  • Get all the priming benefits you love while looking like you received eight hours of sleep and drank your daily dose of H2O

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Aqua/Water/EAU, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Propanediol, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Olive Glycerides, Lactobacillus Ferment, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cellulose Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pectin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Parfum/Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

Does this product leave your face oily through out the day ?
Does this cause anybody to breakout?
Start your review of Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer!
Product Highlights
“this primer is awesome, it smells really nice but its a subtle scent and it's really moisturizing!” in reviews
“...well enough so i only gave it 4 stars. for people with combination or oily skin i would recommend.” in reviews
Lowell, MA
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Rosie Q.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this primer and to me, it feels like one of those middle of a road product. Some great things to point out, the texture is a lightweight cream and absorbs into the skin at a reasonable decent speed. I have sensitive skin and coconut scent didn’t irritate it at all. It primes by creating a smooth surface to build up makeup without any major texture issues. It’s also a moisturizer that’s supposed to brighten which I didn’t see evidence of it besides the hydration. It doesn't quite lock in makeup for the entire day because I can see my foundation bunching up in certain areas when I check, especially around my nose and if I accidentally touch my face it comes off. The packaging is quite interesting, it’s a hybrid of a squeeze tube and a pump applicator, and so far it hasn't given me any problems. Overall, I can still use this for a low key makeup day but it's not something I can rely on all day. For $34, I wasn’t impressed with it.
This has been my tried and true holy-grail for years! I love to use this on myself or if I am doing makeup on others. This is an innovative product that some misinterpret it’s true intention. It is a primer and skincare hybrid, that contains probiotic fermented ingredients, much like more expensive skincare serums such as Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair or Missha Time Revolution Ampoule. The star of the product at least with the marketing is the coconut, but I think the ferment in this does the most for the skin. It is an interesting texture with a polymer ingredient that leaves a film on the face(in a good way) that leaves the texture of the skin really smooth. This works really well if you are going to be photographed, it bounces light off the skin more evenly. This is a great primer if you want a hydrated, more even complexion that is smooth and brightened. It is not a silicone primer, but more like a smooth lotion with skincare benefits. The cons of this product is if you like silicone based primer such as the Smashbox, you probably won’t like this product. I don’t understand why people enjoy those because they superficially smooth the skin without any skincare benefits and a high price tag for a very cheap ingredient. You won’t like this product if you do not like the smell of coconut. Lastly, on a very textured skin client I did notice that it had some slight pillage, although this didn’t happen on my own skin. I still recommend using on textured skin in moderation because it really perks up the complexion.
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I was excited for this product because a friend has it and it made her makeup look even better! First thing I noticed with this product is the smell, to me it kinda smelled like an off coconut plastic type smell. Makes me feel a little ill when I smell it, but I know to some people it smells different and they like the smell so personal preference I suppose. Second thing I noticed is that I tend to feel a slight burning sensation on my skin when I first apply it. I do have a normal to dry skin type with a some sensitivity so sometimes certain products won’t agree with my skin. After a minute or some that feeling does go away. Third thing I noticed is that the primer always makes my skin/foundation look worse. I would find that my foundation would break apart with in about an hour or so of having been applied. Also found that my foundation would apply patchy and look caked or just not cover properly. It just never did anything good for my makeup. I have tried applying this product several different ways as well as with different application techniques of my foundation, so I really did try to make it work, but it just didn’t. It’s such a shame that this product didn’t work for me cause as I mentioned it was great on one of my friends. If you are going to try this, start out with the small size.
Texas
First product review I’ve ever done but it’s also one product that I saw instant impact. I was skeptical when the TF rep recommended it but she after applied it to one side of me face, it was obvious that side of my face looked fresher, and just...better! My mom and I couldn’t say what the difference was, only that one side looked so good. My parentheses and marionette lines filled up and literally disappeared! The side with TF Hangover looked radiant and full while the other side looked dehydrated and tired. After the rep pointed It out, she applied it to the other side and what a change. (Needless to say, I bought the Primer and Setting Spray set on the spot.) Since I have a pore concern, I use another primer for my nose but will use TF H/O for the rest of my face. As I use this more as a skincare product than a primer I also apply some over my makeup during the day when I need a little boost of hydration and “lift” in my no go zone (parentheses and marionette lines). I use the setting spray after my toner in the AM for hydration and again over my makeup. I would def recommend both these products but if the kit is not available, go for the Hangover primer.
Norwalk, OH
1,048 reviews
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: ULTA
It depends what you're looking for in a primer. I'm older so I need a primer that helps blur my fine lines and large pores, hydrates my combo skin without causing an oil slick on my t zone and keeps my makeup in place. This feels like a light moisturizer. It does feel good and it did keep my skin hydrated, but that was about it. My foundation didnt get patchy or separate, but this primer just didnt meet my needs. I think it would be a good fit for younger skin that didnt have th challenges of fine lines and wrinkles and didnt have large pores. Its basically a moisturizer. I got the travel size and I'm glad I didnt purchase the full size. It's a little spendy for getting so little product and the only benefit is a little extra hydration.
I got this primer on sale and am in love with it! It’s super hydrating without feeling oily or greasy. It makes my skin feel amazing and does feel like a nice ‘boost’ to my skin. It makes my makeup last longer than usual, but nothing significant. It does have a few flaws including how the pump works. For my product, the pump distributes uneven amounts each time. I wish it would give the full pump every time. Also, I don’t trust this brand at all and wish it was made by someone else. I don’t support Too Faced due to who the owners are and things they’ve done/said. That being said, this primer remains to be one of my favorites (if not my favorite).
San Francisco, CA
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Tiffany Y.
I love this primer so much! If you like sticky primers, I would definitely recommend this one. It does have a pretty strong coconut scent, but I wouldn't say it's too strong and I don't smell it anymore after I put the rest of my makeup on. It feels super moisturizing on my face and it goes on sooo smooth. It's pretty thin too but a little goes a long way! It's also silicone-free so it doesn't really fill in large pores or anything like that, but it's my all-time favorite primer!
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Finding M.
I love this product. I have extremely dry skin and find I really need a moisturizing primer for a seamless finish and this one makes a tangible difference in the look/texture of my skin and application of my makeup. I also have reactive skin and have had no issues with using this in terms of breakouts. I love it and find a little goes a long way and it really makes my skin look flawless in conjunction with even a lighter weight foundation and is a perfect base for me. I think it also helps in the crease of my undereyes in terms of making t smoother when I apply foundation and concealer.
Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer uploaded by Emily B.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I’ve been loving this primer this winter! My skin has been pretty dry and tight lately and this primer really helps give my skin more moisturize and help my makeup last longer. It gives a little bit of a tacky base for products to sit on. It smells delicious, gives a healthy glow to the skin and you only need a small amount for the face!
Macedon, NY
This is by far my favorite primer. It makes my makeup glide on & stops it from looking dry and crepey. I can’t see ppl with oily skin liking it as it is pretty rich (not enough to move your makeup around tho!). It smells fantastic. It’s not overwhelming. But I also like scent! It feels like a thick moisturizer. I’m tempted to use it as that but that would be suuuuper expensive lol. Be careful not to use too much as it can pill. A little goes a long way. Overall I love this and will buy it again! It’s stupid expensive but makes dehydrates & or dry skin just look alive and radiant!

1,904 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 12 heures
Murran C. • il y a 12 heures
I would definitely say yes! It’s lightweight and like a thin moisturiser but dries quickly and slightly tacky! it’s got an amazing coconut smell and I use it daily with or without makeup💕