Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
Got a beauty hangover? Our replenishing face primer is your instant cure. It hydrates, smoothes and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy looking finish.
When long days of work and late nights of play give you a beauty hangover, this is your instant cure. Hangover is a revolutionary makeup primer infused with coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers that work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity and help hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer and more flawless wear.
We harnessed the science of hydration to create a creamy, penetrating primer that acts like an energy drink for the skin by replenishing moisture levels. It can be worn alone for a dewy, healthy looking finish or under bronzers, foundations and powders to create the perfect canvas.
MORE TO LOVE:
- The unique combination of coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers work together to:
- Hydrate and brighten skin
- Promote skin’s elasticity and tone
- Soothe and smooth the skin
- Get all the priming benefits you love while looking like you received eight hours of sleep and drank your daily dose of H2O
Ingredients/Ingrédients: Aqua/Water/EAU, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Propanediol, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Olive Glycerides, Lactobacillus Ferment, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cellulose Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pectin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Parfum/Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabenssee more...
Top Questions See all 1,264 Q&A
- "this primer is awesome, it smells really nice but its a subtle scent and it's really moisturizing!" in 2537 reviews
- "i bought the travel size of this to try it out because i like some of two-faced other products, it got good reviews, and i needed primer. this worked pretty well and definitely prepped my face well for foundation but unfortunately did not hydrate my skin (which is very dry) well enough so i only gave it 4 stars. for people with combination or oily skin i would recommend." in 2187 reviews
This primer can be purchased at sephora.com, Ulta and most major department stores. It retails for $32 for 1.35 oz of product. I consider this a fair price point because you only need to use a small amount. Therefore, a tube should last you for months. (Especially if you’re like me and don’t use the same primer every day.) This product is also available in a handy travel-size for only $15 so you can test it out before committing to the full size. It works well paired with the Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray. I would recommend the Hangover RX to anyone dealing with dry skin.
My bigger problem is large pores not hydration. I can always use a good sleeping mask or hydrating moisturizer for dry patches. Also, it is little pricey at $32. I won't be buying it again it isn't the primer for me.
After wearing this my T zone gets very oily after sometime & my makeup starts cracking which isn't a great for me. Although it smells great but I usually don't like skincare or makeup products with artificial smell. Maybe this is more suitable for people with dry skin.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos