BY TOO FACED #3 in Face Primer

Got a beauty hangover? Our replenishing face primer is your instant cure. It hydrates, smoothes and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy looking finish.

Details:

When long days of work and late nights of play give you a beauty hangover, this is your instant cure. Hangover is a revolutionary makeup primer infused with coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers that work together to boost skin’s radiance, promote elasticity and help hydrate while locking down makeup for fresher, longer and more flawless wear.
We harnessed the science of hydration to create a creamy, penetrating primer that acts like an energy drink for the skin by replenishing moisture levels. It can be worn alone for a dewy, healthy looking finish or under bronzers, foundations and powders to create the perfect canvas.

MORE TO LOVE:

• The unique combination of coconut water, probiotics and skin revivers work together to:
  • Hydrate and brighten skin
  • Promote skin’s elasticity and tone
  • Soothe and smooth the skin
  • Get all the priming benefits you love while looking like you received eight hours of sleep and drank your daily dose of H2O

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Aqua/Water/EAU, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Propanediol, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Olive Glycerides, Lactobacillus Ferment, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cellulose Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Pectin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Lecithin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Parfum/Fragrance, Lauric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid. *Vegan-friendly *Formulated without parabens

• What's your favorite primer? Mine is Too Faced Hangover Replenish...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this might work with a water-based foundatio...2 Answers
  • I've heard this primer is good for dry skin but does it work for ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The Too Faced Hangover rx primer is hands down my favorite makeup primer on the market right now and I have tried at LEAST 15 other prestige brand primers, and this one is ALWAYS my go to when applying my own makeup, and others! First of all, this primer is made with real coconut water, probiotic based ingredients, and skin revivers,so it's not just a good base for your foundation, it is also great for your skin. I find that this is a very soothing, refreshing,& hydrating primer and because it smells like coconut, it makes this Primer that much better! Something about having that fresh coconut scent when applying, that little extra sensory element sets it above others for me (versus say the smashbox gel Photo Finish or Primer Water that has no scent to it at all, so it doesn't feel as refreshing or like ut makes any difference ) . Also, besides the heavenly scent,& refreshing feel, this primer is actually a really great primer! I can see a difference when applying, vs not, it does seem to help blur pores and smooth imperfections. i do not have gigantic pores or super oily skin, so it's not as good for giant pores & oil as say Benefit's porefessional or Lorac's Primer, but if you have dry,normal,or combo skin, this product leaves you with a smooth flawless canvas for a great finish, & if there's a day where my pores are larger than normal in my TF zone I dust on IT cosmetics' bye bye pores translucent setting powder & it's perfect.This product is tacky enough for any foundation to stick to it, but not too tacky,doesn't ever leave film or residue as some other brands can, or look cakey or creasy, & is silicone free. I've noticed when using this primer it helps the life of your foundation & makeup for hours! Even if you're not setting your makeup with a powder or setting spray,this primer helps lock your makeup down! It will leave you looking flawless all day & night at least 12 hour wear. Also, since using this primer, I've noticed my skin is looking better, no breakouts, no clogged pores, a natural radiant glow that shines through any foundation, etc.! I'm beyond satisfied with this product, it is a staple in my beauty collection, a definite must have product that I love! I would highly recommend it to anyone. It can be bought at Ulta or from Too faced online! Best primer ever! Beautyblender x Too Faced Beauty Sleep SetToo Faced Hangover Replenishing Face PrimerSmashbox Photo Finish Foundation PrimerSmashbox Photo Finish Primer WaterIt Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Silk Pressed Anti-Aging Finishing PowderLORAC POREfection Mattifying Face Primer
Samia J.
Crest Hill, IL
I just recently purchased this product. And I really like it. I was able to get it for $20 on too faced website due to their black Friday sale which was awesome. This product usually runs for $32, which can be a bit pricey but it’s worth it. It really makes my makeup last all day. Smells great and feels even better on the skin. I would highly recommend this to my makeup loving friends and family, I think they’d like it just as much as I did. I’m hoping to try their primer/setting spray soon too! Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
Himali B.
Denver, CO
I bought Too faced hangover replenishing face primer after reading all the rage reviews about the product but this primer isn't that great for my acne prone combination sensitive skin. Though it helps me sometimes with my dry patches I get near my chin during winters. But it doesn't help much with the visibility of my pores.

My bigger problem is large pores not hydration. I can always use a good sleeping mask or hydrating moisturizer for dry patches. Also, it is little pricey at $32. I won't be buying it again it isn't the primer for me.

After wearing this my T zone gets very oily after sometime & my makeup starts cracking which isn't a great for me. Although it smells great but I usually don't like skincare or makeup products with artificial smell. Maybe this is more suitable for people with dry skin.
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Ok so I have heard a tonnnnnn of hype around this product and of course caved to the temptation to purchase it once seeing it in Sephora. I purchased this and gave it a little test run after a trip to Las Vegas on a girls weekend. I have Combination skin that can be a little oily after a night of drinking , little sleep, and heavy makeup. I had high hopes but this product not only didn't help my makeup set but it totally broke me out!! Ugh so dissapointed wouldn't reccomend this for anyone unless you have bone dry skin that doesn't need help. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face PrimerToo Faced Hangover Replenishing Face PrimerToo Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer
Alex S.
CA
This isn't a bad product, I just don't understand why it's so popular, and will not repurchase it. The consistency is nice and thin, and it blends into the skin easily. It feels hydrating and comfortable, and makeup looks great over the top. But I honestly don't see the point in using this as a primer. It doesn't help with the longevity of my makeup or change the finish of my skin. So what's the point of using this instead of a regular lightweight moisturizer? Well, there is none. Additionally, this has added synthetic fragrance, and although it smells fantastic, it's not a healthy ingredient for the skin. So while I'm not trying to bash this, I'm just saying that when you really think about it, it's more or less useless as a makeup primer.
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
The product has this light lotiony texture that spreads very easily, and I have not experience it feeling greasy or tacky on my face at all. It dries down rather quickly. Now when it comes to how it performs in making my makeup last any longer than other primers that I own, I can personally say that this primer does allow for my makeup to stay on a very long time. The only major difference is that it provides a level of hydration to my skin at the same time, while it's doing it's job towards keeping my face well primed, and keeping my makeup look as fresh as possible, for as long as possible. So it's really like using a light hydrator+moisturizer all-one. I gave it 3 stars only because for $32 a pop its a bit pricey & also it expires 6 months after the first use not like other primers which expire after 12 months.
Peggie Y.
I got a small tube from Sephora to try, and I love it. I’ve been using face primer from Hourglass for years, as their primer would go on light and it as SPF 15. My sister recommended the Hangover primer, as she said it left her face feeling hydrated. I have used it for a week now, and I must say that I love how this primer makes my skin feel rejuvenated upon application. One of the ingredients is coconut water, and the primer does smell like coconut water, not the smell of chemicals, which is very refreshing! It also makes my skin look radiant and helps make up go on smoothly. One week into using it, and I am already a fan.
Bethia H.
San Diego
I purchased this to try before using on a bridal party for an upcoming wedding. I have really dry yet combination skin and doesn’t matter what kind of foundation I use during the winter, I get dry and patchy around my jawline, cheeks and around my mouth. With this underneath, I’ve been able to wear light, medium and heavy coverage foundation that not only lasts throughout the day but remains moisturized and not dry and patchy at all!
Jamie D.
Somerset, KY
Hands down the best primer I've ever used! And might I add that light coconut smell is so refreshing! I have dry skin and huge pores, as well and texture. This stuff almost brings life to my face. I do feel it has made a difference in the wear time of my foundations and makes any that I use last longer. I've tried so many primers that I don't feel do what they say or make any difference and this one stands by what it says. I'm so happy I decided to splurge a little and get this. This is my new go to!
Cecille W.
I recommend getting the smaller or travel size if you're trying out the primer for the first time because A) it's expensive B) it might not work for you, which is what happened to me.

I'm used to wearing silicone based primers and I like the way it evens out the texture of my skin and feels smooth. But after hearing and seeing reviews about this Too Faced primer being hydrating, I wanted to try this out since I have naturally dry skin. The packaging is super cute, with the little pump at the top of the tube, and I'm digging the name. It smells great, like coconuts and feels good when I apply it. I do notice that I have to wait a couple minutes for it to sink in before I apply foundation or else it doesn't go on smoothly.

I wore this on a daily basis to work, aka a full 9 hour day and although it would look great couple hours later, after 8 hours I could see my foundation separating and my dry spots were visible. I tested this with my Smashbox photo finish primer and that one definitely wears better. As for hydration, I feel that this primer doesn't do much at all. I'll keep using this to finish up my small tube but will not be purchasing the full size.
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Where else besides too faced online could i order this from?
Brittany S.
Does this primer work well for oily skin? I've heard that it's very hydrating so it may be better for dry skin.
Jill T.
Would it be ok to use this as a daily moisturizer without applying makeup?
Christy B.
Grimes, IA
How moisturizing is this primer?
J. S.
Stanley , NY
I've heard a lot of great things about this primer, but what is its big claim to fame? Is it a moisturizing primer? I'm just unsure of exactly what it's supposed to do. Also I have oily skin so this may be a no go for me?