MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerToo Faced
Hangover Replenished Face Primer

Too Faced Hangover Replenished Face Primer

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced Hangover Replenished Face Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Rocio L.
La Plata, MD
Too Faced Hangover Replenished Face Primer uploaded by Rocio L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I can say that Too Faced is my favorite makeup brand. It is magnificent, I love it. I would love to receive a voxbox with Too Faced products, talk about them in a video, and test them, also make-ups. I highly recommend this brand, for me the best. Too Faced. Influenster
Savannah B.
I’ve used both the spray and the cream, but the spray does wonders. It really sets and primes your makeup flawlessly without your foundation slipping or showing up patchy.
Karly F.
Chateaugay, NY
This is my favorite primer as it is silicone free. I love the coconut fragrance and it’s seriously the best!
Jello S.
ocala
This primer is well formulated. He’s very refreshing falls in the pores and good for sensitive skin. It didn’t make me break out as much as other primers do. It’s a combination of both oily skin and dry skin and I would recommend.
Kelly A.
Berkley, MI
I like the spray version of the too faced Hangover primer. It’s also labeled as a setting spray but i prefer it under my makeup. Leaves a dewy finish if used as a setting spray
Harley L.
Concord, NC
Too Faced Hangover Replenished Face Primer uploaded by Harley L.
This primer is amazing . Not only is it a primer it’s also a setting spray and it sets your face ❤️❤️
Payton E.
Maidens, VA
Love that this can be used as a primer and a finishing spray. Easy to spray on and then I just have to wait a few minutes for it to dry. I only got the mini but will have to buy the full product when it runs out. Love this so far !
Kelley X.
Saint Paul, MN
I enjoy this produc. It’s quick and easy to apply. The nozzle isn’t the greatest but it’s quick. It’s a bit tacky which is fine as it’ll hold the product in place.
ariana V.
Love it recommended to every one of my friend because we are always on parties and clubs. Really good before makeup
Jasmine S.
Williamsburg, MI
This product was okay, it could have been better but it also could have been worse. It didn’t seem to have a giant effect on keeping the makeup on, but on the bright side it didn’t break me out, like a lot of primers do.

Looking for your answer?