BeautyFaceFacial SkincareToo Faced
Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream

Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream

An ultra-nourishing moisturizer, infused with skin-reviving and moisture-replenishing ingredients, real stardust, and a calming scent, that pampers and protects skin overnight while promoting deep sleep and sweet dreams. Heathy skin is hydrated skin, so we created this ultra-plush hydrating dream cream to renew and replenish your skin with moisture while soothing your senses. Skin looks instantly rejuvenated, healthy, radiant, and restored. The mood-lifting scent helps promote a sense of happiness, preparing you for healing, restful sleep. Powered by our exclusive skin-reviving Dream Complexâ„¢, a blend of super-charged minerals sourced from real falling stars, coconut water, sea kelp, mango seed butter, avocado oil, vitamin B, and other nourishing ingredients, plus renewing ingredients like moisture-locking hyaluronic acid.

Who have use this product? ?
¿Is it good for dry skin?
Start your review of Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream!
Melanie S.
Ripon, CA
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream uploaded by Melanie S.
Love this night cream! It’s so hydrating, creamy, beautiful and leaves my skin GLOWING! I was wearing it one day on a no makeup day and the first thing my aunt commented on was how glowing my skin looked! She asked if I got a facial. Highly recommend!Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream
Alyssa R.
Memphis, TN
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream uploaded by Alyssa R.
I do like this product because it's so beautiful and luxurious. The packaging is pretty, it feels/looks expensive. I was excited to have it. However I haven't really had any results from using this stuff. I'm a bit acne prone and it seemed to congest my pores. It's got a very fine glitter in it, not so sure that's necessary for a night cream. I'm a bit disappointed.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream uploaded by March S.
Purchased at: eBay
I may be a little addicted to this cream. 💜 I do use it at night for my night cream and like the fact it’s not super heavy. It’s still nice and thick compared to a normal everyday moisturizer, but not as thick as other night creams. The scent is amazing and very calming which is plus right before bed. It has a ton of great nutrients and ⭐️ STARDUST ⭐️!!! It just feels so luxurious when you apply it and you wake up with beautiful, dewy, plump, and glory skin!!! Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream
Arlett P.
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream uploaded by Arlett P.
It didn’t work out for me, as much as I wanted to love this product fly skin just didn’t like it. I think it has to much shimmer and franca de for a night cream. Felt heavy and left residue. Didn’t show any difference on my skin.
Alyssa T.
Corona, CA
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream uploaded by Alyssa T.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a nice and light night cream compared to other brands that are much thicker and leave behind a lot more oil. Really nice fragrance and the package looks really pretty on your vanity. It’s a bit on the more expensive side but you get a lot of product
Nandy M.
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream uploaded by Nandy M.
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream is a almost a sleeping mask, just not as heavy. Has a pleasant mild scent and goes on very smoothly. I noticed that my skin looks more hydrated in the morning after using this product the night before. I would most definitely get the full size version in the future.
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This pillow cream moisturizer is just okay. I used it a few times and did not see or feel any changes to my skin. I normally use Este Lauder or Landcome night cream. Too Faced did not compare even a little. This is pretty much just watery lotion that is similar to a grocery store brand moisturizer. It does smell nice, I had no skin reaction, I would not try this again.
Mireya D.
Kingsville, TX
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream uploaded by Mireya D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Instantly after applying I could tell the benefits immediately. It left my skin feeling hydrating and gave me such a glowing effect. The scent of the cream is sweet and a-little does goes along way, so be careful not to use to much product. I’m a very oily person and sweat at night, so this product made my skin feel excessively greasy when I woke up mainly in my t-zone area. I immediately felt the need to wash my face. So beware if your more on the oily side, I would recommend to steer clear of this nighttime cream or use very little. If you are on the dryer side then I 100% recommend this product for you, just personally not for me.
Shannon  B.
Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream uploaded by Shannon  B.
I am obsessed with this stuff. It works amazing, is easy to use and store, smells so good. Its amazing. it's lasted me a while too. I have had it for months and it's still got a bunch left! And it has this beautiful shimmer to it. Holographic! Absolutely recommend
Tracy T.
Webster, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I just had to leave a review on this product. I have been using this awhile and it hydrates my skin so well. So many night creams have an overpowering smell, but this one just has a light smell. I feel like it makes my skin look revived. A little pricey but worth it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Julie  C.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried the new Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream? I just got it and I am wondering what everyone has to say about it.
Tamie D. il y a 2 ans
I haven't but it sounds phenomenal! Have you tried it yet?
Alejandra  L.
Grand Jct, CO
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried the Too Faced Hangover Pillow Cream Ultra-Nourishing Night Cream? The description makes it sound like something I would love to use but I have a hard time switching moisturizers.
Julie C. il y a 2 ans
I just purchased. I will let you know what I think!