BY TOO FACED #18 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

A weightless, three-in-one coconut water-infused mist that primes, sets, and refreshes makeup while it helps keep skin hydrated. This super hydrating, multitasking mist can be used as a primer before makeup, a setting spray to keep makeup in place all day, and a mid-day refresher anytime your skin needs a boost, serving as the perfect cure for a beauty hangover. Its unique blend of coconut water, probiotic-based ingredients, and skin revivers work together to hydrate and brighten skin, promote skin's elasticity and tone, while smoothing skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• It's this good for oily skin??Be the first to answer!
  • Is this a good setting spray for those who had try it? Too Faced ...2 Answers
  • I like to find out if the Too face hangover spray is a good setting...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Paula M.
Paula M.
Pharr, TX
Review for: Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL
Cost: $32 same as the original one
I wrote and even made a video about this primer/setting/refresher spray because there is just so much to say about it!
As a primer, it works just as well as the original in a tube form even has the same smell and it has 4 fl. oz in it so you're not really getting less.
As a setting spray, it is somewhat heavy, it does not have that water consistency when spray and I feel like it cakes up on top not really cakey looking but the FEELING. It's like you applied primer on top of makeup which doesn't make any sense. BUT you can spray it from afar and you can set it'll just be dewy and I mean DEWY. I just prefer not to especially right now with this Texas heat I simply can't.
So with that, as a refresher forget about it! No-go for me! GREAT product just use VERY SPARINGLY as a setting spray but as a primer, amazing just like the tube!
Extensive review is on my blog but you get the jist of it.

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Going at this with bullet points because there are so many points that need to be made..
•works wonderfully as a setting spray. As a primer, I don't feel like it is absorbed the way the original primer is. It feels more like a skin coating than a primer. And not as moisturizing.
•Spray Evenly! If you miss even the smallest path of skin you will notice it. The spray leaves a matte yet almost glazed finish. Looks really nice. But like I said, if you miss a patch of skin, you will notice it.
•As a refreshing spray or touch up, works fine but the more you apply it, your face will feel more and more coated, like a mask almost. Its not really light weight.
•Do Not Rub Your Face! I had a little itch on my cheek and the slightest little rub made my makeup, and I mean all of it in that area RUBBED OFF! Thankfully it was at the end of the day, so I did it again to see if I Was Trippin, I wasn't. Using it as a primer and setting spray turned my makeup into one big layer that rolled off of my skin when rubbed. Idk just don't do it..
•bottom line: I'm sticking to the original for a primer & using this as a setting spray. Works best for me that way.
(I have combination skin & have been using for a month now)
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
So mine just arrived today from Sephora. My first thought was, "wow this smells amazing!" It smells like coconuts. My next thought was the mist didnt spray very evenly and it was a little harsh. So hold this stuff and arms length away! I sprayed this on without any other product on besides moisturizer. And this stuff makes your skin very VERY sticky! Which in my opinion is a great thing... for a primer! My foundation is sitting beatifully on top of this! I love this as a #primer spray!! Now the setting spray part is a different story. Since it makes you so sticky and tacky and the mister sprays out a little harsh. It is not my favorite for setting my powders down. It doesnt spray very evenly which i dont mind if it just priming my face. But the product gets some of your face better than others. But all in all i absolutely love this for priming!! Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 4 oz/ 120 mLToo Faced Cosmetics #hangoverrx
Danii F.
Danii F.
Austin, Tx
One of the best primers I've tried! Use it on a daily bases! And it keeps your make up on all day! I don't remember if it has any spf but it doesn't leave your skin feeling oil it's perfect for any type of skin and smells great I would definitely buy it again! And would recommend it to people I've tried the non spray and it works just as good!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I have oily skin so I was a little intimidated by this. BUT it is amazing! I will use it sometimes after my skincare routine before bed just to freshen up my skin. I will also use it before or after makeup application. I feel like I like it better after makeup because it sets it without triggering oil production like it does before makeup. Which is fine. Using it to set makeup gives me a natural glow without looking greasy. It smells absolutely delicious! I have the MAC Fix+ in the Coconut scent (juicy fruity edition) and they smell a little similar but I prefer the Too Faced one! I can't wait to try their Peaches & Cream primer & setting spray, it is supposed to be mattifying.
Alondra V.
Alondra V.
I really enjoy using this product as a primer and setting spray. The fine mist allows the product to be distributed throughout the face nicely. It has a light coconut scent that does not linger nor make my sensitive react (which I really appreciate). It's not affordably priced, but I do not think it's too expensive. Even though I like using this spray as a primer, I tend to use my MAC Fix+ instead. And as a setting spray, I tend reach for my Urban Decay setting way more. I am not sure why, but I am just not over the moon on this product. It's not bad. In fact, it's nice and works effectively; I just don't think it's the best thing ever.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
I got a sample of this from Sephora but didn't try it out and instead bought the full size from Ulta the moment it was available. I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I really enjoyed it! I have pretty sensitive skin, but this hydrates my skin before I apply makeup, and I use it to set my makeup and after using it for about a week, I learned that my makeup lasts all day, even throughout the hot Texas heat! The price I think is okay for this product. I didn't hesitate to purchase, and I think this is a staple for sure for my makeup collection!
Linda J.
Linda J.
Westland , MI
Seriously, I LOVE this spray. Not many can be used as a primer and a setting spray. The smell is amazing (coconut) and has a fine mist. I would say it gives you natural finish but can be dewy if you add more. This spray can be used throughout the day as a pick me up and is very hydrating. Spray some on your brush before putting on your foundation, or spray your beauty blender. Its wonderful, makes your makeup stay on & does not leave your face feeling sticky. If you're in the market for a new spray or primer check this out.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I went into ulta the other day to pick up my UD setting spray when the guy who worked there came up to and was like put that back you have to try out the too faced setting spray I promise you won't be disappointed! Well thank goodness I listened to him! I am so happy that I ventured out and tried this I have been using UD for sooo many years so it's nice to have another setting spray I love!! My makeup has been lasting so long when I use this!
Jackie V.
Jackie V.
I'm so glad to base came out with the settings by eight clearly one of the best on the market right now it leaves your skin feeling so amazing refreshed revived leaves your skin feeling light skin it syncs all the make up on your faith into your skin and she said look I'm probably the smell was amazing it literally is one of the best on the market right now if you can get your hands on there I highly recommend you do because it's honestly the best out at the moment
Fay A.
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
Which is better the original primer or the spray form?
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Is this setting spray better than urban decay's setting sprays?
ashley r.
ashley r.
Is this a good setting spray for those who had try it? Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL
Janet N.
Janet N.
Stockton, CA
I like to find out if the Too face hangover spray is a good setting spray Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL