BY TOO FACED #10 in Setting Spray

A weightless 3-in-1 coconut water-infused mist that primes, sets and refreshes makeup while it helps keep skin hydrated.

Details:

Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired by  original Hangover, our revolutionary coconut-water infused makeup primer. He wanted to create a formula with the same priming and hydrating benefits you love in a multitasking mist that can also be used after makeup to set it in place or anytime to refresh skin. Spray all day to keep the beauty hangover away!

Application Tip:

Shake well. Hold bottle 6-8 inches away from face and mist directly onto skin.
PRIME: Apply to clean skin before makeup.
SET: Apply after makeup to keep it in place all day.
REFRESH: This spray can also be used anytime to refresh skin.

Perfect Pairings:

Born This Way Foundation
Born This Way Setting Powder

MORE TO LOVE:

• Hydrate and brighten skin
  • Perfect for all day use
  • Soothe and smooth the skin

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Urea, Panthenol, Yogurt Powder, Trideceth-9, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trehalose, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

• Natural eyes 👀or colorful🧚🏻‍♀️? Matte💋 or glossy lips👄? M...737 Answers
  • Ok if you had to pick between two bestsellers of setting ...17 Answers
  • Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting S...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this was my first ever attempt at using a primer/setting spray, and it was great. it’s lightweight and smells amazing; it hydrates your skin and locks your makeup in place. i would recommend to others." in 85 reviews
  • "i got this as a free gift with a expensive product... this product is lightweight and helps with both dry and oily skin... pro: it comes in s cute packaging and easy to apply... cons: it’s kinda expensive... but, it’s nice over all so, i highly recommend" in 60 reviews
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Review for: Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL more...
I’m going to preface this review by saying that (due to medication) my skin is very dry. Think lizard skin. Fun times. This causes some difficulty with makeup. Before this medication, I used UD All Nighter and it worked fantastic. Not so much these days.

The Hangover spray leaves my face with a beautiful glow, but doesn’t look oily or unpleasant at all. It also seems to be very helpful with keeping my foundation from cracking. I actually got this as a gift, which I am very thankful for because I don’t think I wouldn’t have tried it otherwise. I steer clear of Too Faced for eyeshadow for quality reasons, but their face stuff keeps impressing me. When I was oily I loved the peachy matte primer and spray and now the hangover primer and spray are my go to. This does have an intense spray so I have to be careful not to hold it too close to my face while applying. My makeup stays on all day and I use it as a refresher when I need it.

Definitely a winner for me. I do genuinely like how my makeup looks after spraying this on.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
This setting spray is just amazing in every sense. Its great as a makeup up, it's really preps my skin well by making it smooth & soft so my makeup looks so much better & stays intact longer than ever. As I have combination skin I tend to have dry patches on my cheeks & chin especially during winters & after using this setting spray as a primer I have seen that it helps with the dry patches as well making my skin look & feel hydrated. I spray it once I am done with my makeup & it gives me a dewy natural look. I love the smell as well it's so light & refreshing. Easy to carry around in your handbag & use anytime anywhere. It absorbs quiet easily without making my face look greasy or oily. I absolutely love how it make my skin feel. Also, it's doesn't cause any sort of redness or irritation or make my skin breakout. I definitely recommend this it's worth a try.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I purchased Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray from #ULTA as I’m a big #Hangover fan.

This 3-1 formula is coconut based and has no sunscreen protection. I really thought it was easy to apply.

Pros: I get a whole face replenished primer and a setting spray and mister throughout the day.
Cons: I think it’s priced at a mid price point and will limit a bit of consumers from being able to purchase this amazing product.

I have already repurchased a large size bottle and I will recommend this! I am really loving the coconut infused products.

#Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray #Hangover #Setting Spray #Replenishing Primer #Contest #Skincare #Too Faced #Makeup #Cosmetics #Face Mists #Wake Up Your Face #LoveTheFaceYouHave #Coconut #Hangover Primer
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Normally I really like products made by this company and as a setting spray I like this I don't love it. It does its job as a setting spray my makeup last longer when I use it. I don't necessarily like the sprayer on it I feel that it's more of a splatter than a fine Mist which is what I like when I'm setting my makeup. And I do not like using this as a face primer. I don't feel like it Prime's my face at all before I put on my makeup. I've tried it a number of times as a primer and it just doesn't work. I don't see myself buying it anymore but I will use what I have of it it's not something that I want to throw away. I just don't feel like it's a top quality. I'm actually thinking when I finish off my Mac Fix Plus of trying to put it in that bottle and seeing if I like it anymore if it is just the sprayer that bothers me and not the product itself as a setting spray. I definitely don't think anything can be done to make me like it as a primer.
Tiffany V.
Chico
Overall I really do love this setting spray I think that it's amazing that you can use it as a primer or a setting spray. It definitely refreshes my makeup, I have dry skin so I love using it as a setting spray because it doesn't leave me feeling more dry after I use it. the one negative thing about it is the price I think the price is pretty expensive for what it is. I do love Too faced products, I absolutely love the same stuff but in just a regular primer form. Overall I would absolutely recommend this if you have dry skin I think it's an amazing setting spray for that, I do think you can find products that are very similar for less expensive but if you love the Too Faced band you want to give this a try then I would definitely recommend it.
Maya S.
This spray smells so good, like coconut! The sample size is REALLY small, literally the size of my pinkie. Anyway, despite the size, I've been using it for a week or two and there’s still some in it, which is nice. The spray feels really wet, like the droplets are really large, but it dries down fairly quickly. I feel like my makeup looks nicer throughout the day when I use his. compared to when I don't. But it’s rather expensive which is keeping me from buying the full size. It definitely works, but for me it’s not really a necessary step in doing my makeup that requires me to invest so much money. But I do believe it’ll last a long time.
Kelly S.
I’m so torn over this product.

Pros:
It’s hydrating which is good for me
It does not break me out, which is rare because my skin is so sensitive

Cons:
First of all the sprayer spits so I would not use this on my face after makeup
I don’t really notice much of a difference. I mainly use this after my pore primer and before my foundation. I also use it to spray on my brushes to give me the good pigmentation I’m looking for.

As a primer spray it’s OK/pretty good but I prefer M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
As a refreshing spray it’s not that good - I prefer Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
for refreshing and moisturizing
As a setting spray it is NOT GOOD - I prefer Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I got this in a gift bag from Sephora. I was incredibly impressed by this setting spray. It is very light weight. The bottle sprays with great coverage. I didn't really notice if it had a smell or not. My makeup stayed in place almost all day without looking cakey or cracking, the only place the setting spray wasn't working was when my forehead was sweating after working a 9 hour shift. I think this setting spray works really well. Its a toss up between this and Urban Decay's all nighter for which one I like better.  I'm not actually sure of the price but I will definitely be buying a full sized bottle when I run out. I highly recommend giving this setting spray a shot!
Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
When selecting a makeup setting spray I look for a few things, First is the spray. I hate when something comes out in a terrible mist so it leaves droplets on my face ruining my makeup. Smell, I am honestly jus the type of person where if the smell is terrible I won't want to reach for it. how it makes my skin feel and Also how long it keeps my makeup on,  for this one the spray is just a bit to intense for me. I feel like it is so powerful that I need to spray it from far away and my arms aren't that long. The smell however is really nice and I enjoy the way it leaves my skin feeling however I don't feel like it keeps my makeup on longer. If you were someone looking for a spray for your face with good ingredients and want to spray it throughout the day before your makeup or after the gym type of thing I would say buy it and you won't be disappointed. However if you are looking for something to lock your makeup in all night then this isn't for you try urban decay or kat von. d
Ariel S.
Mobile, AL
This is my go to setting spray. I tried a sample of it from Sephora and used on a night out that including dancing and sweating, and then another time when I went to see movie that made me cry and then fell asleep with my makeup on (yes, bad choice I know) but through all of that, there were no streaks, no foundation on my bed, and none on my hand or even the tissue when I wiped my face. Everything was locked into place and I had makeup on for a good five or six hours. I just purchased another one and will continue to always have some in my collection. 12/10.
Sara V.
kissimmee
Natural eyes 👀or colorful🧚🏻‍♀️? Matte💋 or glossy lips👄? Mascara 🎭or falsies👁? Contour 👸🏽or nah👸🏻? Highlight🔦 or no🙈? Wig 👩🏼‍🎤 or natural hair🧑🏼? ✨answer in separate comments! I’ll like all that I can ✨ Please like this question as well so you can help me❤️😍 Peace ✌🏽
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
Ok if you had to pick between two bestsellers of setting spray which one would you chose? Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray or Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Charmi-Lee Z.
Victoria Point
What is your go to setting spray , I’ve started using Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray which is slowly replacing my drugstore setting spray, when I go out I add a layer of hairspray to be safe
Molly S.
Sydney, Australia
Worth the hype ?
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Would you recommend this one ? Is it just like the primer ?