BeautyFaceFace MakeupToo Faced
Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray

Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray

A weightless 3-in-1 mist that primes, sets and refreshes makeup while it helps keep skin hydrated. This super-hydrating, multitasking mist is infused with coconut water and can be used as a primer before makeup, a setting spray to keep makeup in place all day and a midday refresher anytime your skin needs a boost, serving as the perfect cure for a beauty hangover. The unique combination of coconut water, probiotic-based ingredients and skin revivers works to hydrate and brighten skin, promote skin's elasticity and tone and soothe and smooth the skin.

[product:too-faced-hangover-3-in-1-replenishing-primer-&-setting-spray] I use the smaller Too Faced Hangover Primer - what is the difference with the 3-in-1? It says primer and setting spray so I’m assuming it can be applied before and after makeup application, but what else?
 I have a really oily skin is there any good setting spray that anyone can recommend?
If you have skin issues like acne scars or bumpy skin from rosacea, what cover products do you use to achieve flawless skin?
Start your review of Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
this was my first ever attempt at using a primer/setting spray, and it was great. it’s lightweight and smells amazing; it hydrates your skin and locks your makeup in place. i would recommend to others.in reviews
i got this as a free gift with a expensive product... this product is lightweight and helps with both dry and oily skin... pro: it comes in s cute packaging and easy to apply... cons: it’s kinda expensive... but, it’s nice over all so, i highly recommendin reviews
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This one is okay. I love that it is silicone/ paraben/ oil free. Skin feels nice after using it, lovely scent. Skin feels good after using it, but I definitely have a few better options on my beauty shelf. #empties #toofaced #settingspray [product:too-faced-hangover-3-in-1-replenishing-primer-&-setting-spray]
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray uploaded by Amanda C.
This is my go to primer. It leaves my skin refreshed and hydrated and ready to go for make up application. beautiful packaging. Premium quality formula. excellent results. good for combination skin. I would buy again. I highly reccomend . flawless finish.
Lori A.
Philadelphia, PA
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray uploaded by Lori A.
This product is very nice. It works good. Makes my skin feel prepped and ready. With that being said, I do not like the sprayer on this. Its sprays to much product in one spray, leaving face soak in one area. A mist like sprayer would make this product so much better. Aside from the sprayer the smell and feeling of this product is nice.
Ashlynn D.
bryant
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray uploaded by Ashlynn D.
Absolutely love this setting spray, it works wonders!!!! Never leave the house without it on, it refreshes the skin, primes the skin and sets all in one! The only thing I have to say bad about it is when you do it on bare skin it can feel a little tacky for the first part of the drying.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this as a gift when I purchased something at Ulta. I haven't yet tried it as a primer but I have used as both a setting spray, which I needed, and a "replenishing spray". This would be good for just about any skin type I believe. It isn't oily or drying. It has coconut water in it so there's that. It has kept my whole face in place all day,even my lipstick/gloss with the exception of an hour with a mask on. There was no foundation transfer. The only thing that transferred was my gloss of course. As a refreshing type spray, I mean it's coconut water so yes it felt good. I wouldn't probably use it for that anyway but if I did it would be in the hot summer. I would like to try it as a primer before makeup and then update but I recommend it. I don't know the price but being Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray isn't drugstore it probably isn't super cheap but not really expensive either. Very pleased with my products today!
Lorena S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray uploaded by Lorena S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this 3 in 1 spray because I can use it to prime, set or refresh my makeup. It makes my makeup last all day. It works well on my combination oily skin. Leaves my skin very hydrated and soft yet not oily looking. The scent it very light and pleasant! Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray
Stella Z.
Paris, KY
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray uploaded by Stella Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
It is not bad. It gives dewy finish to the skin but can be sticky also. It helps to refresh makeup but l would not say it prolongs lasting. I don’t think it would be good for oily skin.[product:too-faced-hangover-3-in-1-replenishing-primer-&-setting-spray]
Kristin I.
North Conway, NH
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray uploaded by Kristin I.
I was not impressed with this primer/refreshing spray. It has a strong coconut scent. It also does not feel like it does much of anything. It gets a bit sticky over makeup.
Marilyn R.
Los Angeles, CA
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray uploaded by Marilyn R.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product I used it today and my make was in place for hours. I really like this I smells good it works amazing and the price is alright
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray uploaded by Christia W.
Love this product! I got it in one of my subscription boxes and it's my go to as a finishing spray! It made my looks last all day!

206 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashely D.
Pinson, AL
il y a 5 mois
Jessica M. il y a 5 mois
This one is pretty good I have used it for quite sometime and do like the long lasting look it gives me.
Caitlyn C.
Athens, OH
Jacqueline M. il y a 5 mois
Too Faced Hangover 3 In 1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray for sure
Lesley G.
il y a 7 mois
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray ? Just wondering if this product is good for sensitive skin?
Monica V. il y a 5 mois
Yes. It’s very moisturizing.
Anastasia A.
Hollis, NY
il y a 7 mois
Too Faced Hangover 3-In-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray I’ve only used this a few times and the spray got clogged. Any suggestions?
Sharon W. il y a 5 mois
Try running hot water on the nozzle.
kindra J.