BY TOO FACED #8 in Setting Spray

A weightless 3-in-1 coconut water-infused mist that primes, sets and refreshes makeup while it helps keep skin hydrated.

Details:

Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired by  original Hangover, our revolutionary coconut-water infused makeup primer. He wanted to create a formula with the same priming and hydrating benefits you love in a multitasking mist that can also be used after makeup to set it in place or anytime to refresh skin. Spray all day to keep the beauty hangover away!

Application Tip:

Shake well. Hold bottle 6-8 inches away from face and mist directly onto skin.
PRIME: Apply to clean skin before makeup.
SET: Apply after makeup to keep it in place all day.
REFRESH: This spray can also be used anytime to refresh skin.

Perfect Pairings:

Born This Way Foundation
Born This Way Setting Powder

MORE TO LOVE:

• Hydrate and brighten skin
  • Perfect for all day use
  • Soothe and smooth the skin

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Urea, Panthenol, Yogurt Powder, Trideceth-9, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trehalose, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

• Natural eyes 👀or colorful🧚🏻‍♀️? Matte💋 or glossy lips👄? M...736 Answers
  • Ok if you had to pick between two bestsellers of setting ...17 Answers
  • Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting S...3 Answers
Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray
  • "this was my first ever attempt at using a primer/setting spray, and it was great. it’s lightweight and smells amazing; it hydrates your skin and locks your makeup in place. i would recommend to others." in 85 reviews
  • "i got this as a free gift with a expensive product... this product is lightweight and helps with both dry and oily skin... pro: it comes in s cute packaging and easy to apply... cons: it’s kinda expensive... but, it’s nice over all so, i highly recommend" in 60 reviews
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Review for: Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL more...
I’m going to preface this review by saying that (due to medication) my skin is very dry. Think lizard skin. Fun times. This causes some difficulty with makeup. Before this medication, I used UD All Nighter and it worked fantastic. Not so much these days.

The Hangover spray leaves my face with a beautiful glow, but doesn’t look oily or unpleasant at all. It also seems to be very helpful with keeping my foundation from cracking. I actually got this as a gift, which I am very thankful for because I don’t think I wouldn’t have tried it otherwise. I steer clear of Too Faced for eyeshadow for quality reasons, but their face stuff keeps impressing me. When I was oily I loved the peachy matte primer and spray and now the hangover primer and spray are my go to. This does have an intense spray so I have to be careful not to hold it too close to my face while applying. My makeup stays on all day and I use it as a refresher when I need it.

Definitely a winner for me. I do genuinely like how my makeup looks after spraying this on.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray 1 oz/ 30 mL more...
This setting spray is just amazing in every sense. Its great as a makeup up, it's really preps my skin well by making it smooth & soft so my makeup looks so much better & stays intact longer than ever. As I have combination skin I tend to have dry patches on my cheeks & chin especially during winters & after using this setting spray as a primer I have seen that it helps with the dry patches as well making my skin look & feel hydrated. I spray it once I am done with my makeup & it gives me a dewy natural look. I love the smell as well it's so light & refreshing. Easy to carry around in your handbag & use anytime anywhere. It absorbs quiet easily without making my face look greasy or oily. I absolutely love how it make my skin feel. Also, it's doesn't cause any sort of redness or irritation or make my skin breakout. I definitely recommend this it's worth a try.
Maya S.
This spray smells so good, like coconut! The sample size is REALLY small, literally the size of my pinkie. Anyway, despite the size, I've been using it for a week or two and there’s still some in it, which is nice. The spray feels really wet, like the droplets are really large, but it dries down fairly quickly. I feel like my makeup looks nicer throughout the day when I use his. compared to when I don't. But it’s rather expensive which is keeping me from buying the full size. It definitely works, but for me it’s not really a necessary step in doing my makeup that requires me to invest so much money. But I do believe it’ll last a long time.
Kelly S.
I’m so torn over this product.

Pros:
It’s hydrating which is good for me
It does not break me out, which is rare because my skin is so sensitive

Cons:
First of all the sprayer spits so I would not use this on my face after makeup
I don’t really notice much of a difference. I mainly use this after my pore primer and before my foundation. I also use it to spray on my brushes to give me the good pigmentation I’m looking for.

As a primer spray it’s OK/pretty good but I prefer M.A.C Cosmetics Prep Plus Prime Fix+
As a refreshing spray it’s not that good - I prefer Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
for refreshing and moisturizing
As a setting spray it is NOT GOOD - I prefer Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray
Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
When selecting a makeup setting spray I look for a few things, First is the spray. I hate when something comes out in a terrible mist so it leaves droplets on my face ruining my makeup. Smell, I am honestly jus the type of person where if the smell is terrible I won't want to reach for it. how it makes my skin feel and Also how long it keeps my makeup on,  for this one the spray is just a bit to intense for me. I feel like it is so powerful that I need to spray it from far away and my arms aren't that long. The smell however is really nice and I enjoy the way it leaves my skin feeling however I don't feel like it keeps my makeup on longer. If you were someone looking for a spray for your face with good ingredients and want to spray it throughout the day before your makeup or after the gym type of thing I would say buy it and you won't be disappointed. However if you are looking for something to lock your makeup in all night then this isn't for you try urban decay or kat von. d
Natalie t.
Seattle
I've used the precursor to this-- the primer cream-- for a few years now but recently discovered this new variant at Sephora.  I've always been a bit annoyed with having two separate products for primer and setting spray so this has been a great solution to that.  It's quick to apply, feels light as a feather, dries quickly, and does a good job of keeping makeup in place.  It is slightly less moisturizing than the cream version of it but if you're using a good moisturizer that won't matter.  This is my new go-to product for both a primer and a setting spray;  I definitely recommend it.
Nikki M.
I received this product as a sample months ago and recently used it for the setting spray feature. I immediately purchased the full size- one of very few products I've purchased after trying as a sample. The products I use mattify my face a bit too much but I love the way they work for me, so I'm glad I got to give this product a spin. It added just enough of a dew to give my skin a hydrated look, and I couldn't feel it at all (except the one time I sprayed the same area more than once and it was a but sticky until it stretched out- my own fault) once it dried. I couldn't be more happy with a setting spray.
ᴍᴀᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ʟ.
There is a lot of product in this, which is a bonus. And as always with Too Faced, the packaging is very cute. I use this before, during and after my makeup process, as well as on days I don’t wear makeup. The smell is very great and refreshing. My makeup usually stays in place, however sometimes gets oily in areas, but I’m not sure if that has anything to do with this product. Because I can’t be sure if this is what’s making my makeup stay/not stay, I feel there may be cheaper equivalent alternatives. It is very hydrating though so I still enjoy it regardless.
Maria S.
Biggsville, IL
This is such an amazing product. I have combo/oily skin, and have been searching for a product that gives me the perfect tacky base for my foundation to stick to, while controlling shine, as well. It's very hydrating, and smells incredible! I recommend this product as a primer, or as a refreshing spray on bare skin. It doesn't work the best as a setting pray, or a makeup refreshing spray. The tackiness, which I described at the beginning, is amazing to get foundation to stick to the skin, but feels less that satisfactory after all your makeup is already on!
Nabila A.
Jersey city
Love love love love Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray . This can be used before and after make up application. It feels so refreshing. I love it for it's coconut-y fragrance and the glowy finish it gives to my make up. U can use it anytime of the day just to refresh your face. It does help your make up stay put. And I stand by it because I'm a person whose make up used to get messed up a lot after few hours, but not after I bought this setting spray. Get it if you haven't and believe me, you will not regret it.😊
Sara V.
kissimmee
Natural eyes 👀or colorful🧚🏻‍♀️? Matte💋 or glossy lips👄? Mascara 🎭or falsies👁? Contour 👸🏽or nah👸🏻? Highlight🔦 or no🙈? Wig 👩🏼‍🎤 or natural hair🧑🏼? ✨answer in separate comments! I’ll like all that I can ✨ Please like this question as well so you can help me❤️😍 Peace ✌🏽
Adrienne F.
Henderson, NV
Ok if you had to pick between two bestsellers of setting spray which one would you chose? Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray or Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Charmi-Lee Z.
Victoria Point
What is your go to setting spray , I’ve started using Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray which is slowly replacing my drugstore setting spray, when I go out I add a layer of hairspray to be safe
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth, TX
Would you recommend this one ? Is it just like the primer ?
Mariah B.
Fresno, CA
i really would love to try this but don’t know if i should spend my money on it. does it actually set ur makeup ?