Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray

A weightless 3-in-1 coconut water-infused mist that primes, sets and refreshes makeup while it helps keep skin hydrated.

Details:

Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer Jerrod Blandino was inspired by  original Hangover, our revolutionary coconut-water infused makeup primer. He wanted to create a formula with the same priming and hydrating benefits you love in a multitasking mist that can also be used after makeup to set it in place or anytime to refresh skin. Spray all day to keep the beauty hangover away!

Application Tip:

Shake well. Hold bottle 6-8 inches away from face and mist directly onto skin.
PRIME: Apply to clean skin before makeup.
SET: Apply after makeup to keep it in place all day.
REFRESH: This spray can also be used anytime to refresh skin.

Perfect Pairings:

Born This Way Foundation
Born This Way Setting Powder

MORE TO LOVE:

• Hydrate and brighten skin
  • Perfect for all day use
  • Soothe and smooth the skin

Aqua/Water/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, AMP-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Glycerin, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Maris Aqua/Sea Water/Eau De Mer, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium PCA, Urea, Panthenol, Yogurt Powder, Trideceth-9, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trehalose, Fragrance/Parfum, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

Does this product make your makeup last all day?
I love Too Faced’s Hangover Rx primer but haven’t tried the setting spray. I have dry skin and was wondering if people thought this was hydrating? I like more of a dewy finish
Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray does this really work and can you use it without make up?
Start your review of Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
this was my first ever attempt at using a primer/setting spray, and it was great. it’s lightweight and smells amazing; it hydrates your skin and locks your makeup in place. i would recommend to others.in 85 reviews
i got this as a free gift with a expensive product... this product is lightweight and helps with both dry and oily skin... pro: it comes in s cute packaging and easy to apply... cons: it’s kinda expensive... but, it’s nice over all so, i highly recommendin 60 reviews
a month agoWinter Park, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
All time favorite setting spray! It's so refreshing and definitely keeps your makeup all day! It had a kinda natural maybe shimmery finish too it and the spray is a very fine mist! If you cam get past the price if hit a sale it's definitely the beat by far!
3 months agoCatoosa, OK
Purchased at: Sephora
This is hydrating but It wont hold your makeup in place if you're going to be in the heat, sweating, or just being active all together. For indoor use this is Great. Also in the winter this is great for an extra boost of hydration!! Yes, I'll repurchase when I run low!
25 days ago
This is amazing stuff! It's light yet effective. I'm fresh without being oily after using this, and that's a huge deal for me. The scent is soft and clean. I'm very sensitive to smells and this is refreshing yet still keeps my makeup fresh throughout the day. I find that using this both before and after makeup helps even more, and I use it on my beauty blender, too.
2 months agoTampa, FL
This is a nice refreshing spray to take the powdery look of your skin but I wouldn't say it sets makeup. I love the scent though! I like it better under foundation as a sort of skin prep. Gets your skin nice and moisturized. Or I've even used after a more heavy duty setting spray to bring back the natural "skin" look of my makeup.
2 months agoWaipahu, HI
This product did not work for me, so I rated this a 3 out of 5 stars. I thought that it would go on my skin nicely since I do love the primer.  When I use this to set my face, it goes great on my skin and feels hydrated. After a few hours these white dots appear on my face, so I think it doesn't go good with my skin.
3 months agoWorcester, MA
This is definitely a higher end primer and setting spray at its price point but I do think it’s worth it. Application before foundation creates a slightly tacky base for your face products to adhere too and after you’re done and set with this spray, you’re makeups not budging hunny. You do you and don’t worry about touch ups!
2 months agoTampa, FL
Want that dewy skin??? But don’t want your makeup coming off or feeling soo oily?? This is the one for you!! I love this I was sooo hesitant about this spray I thought my skin would be too oily, I tried other lines that what it did. But this stays on! And my skin looks and feels beautiful thanks to the coconut as well!
a month agoPhiladelphia, PA
This spray is Bae i use this on the daily. It sprays effortlessly so no big spots all over. I don’t use it as a primer but sets my face beautifully. My makeup stays in place all day. I would definitely recommend
3 months agoN Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how refreshing this spray feels, I love the coconut smell. It’s definitely one of my go to setting sprays, I did notice a difference that my makeup does hold a lot longer than when I don’t apply. The refreshing part about this spray is that it doesn’t make your face feel sticky and heavy, it’s literally so refreshing.Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray
3 months agodes moines
Purchased at: ULTA
Having never used a primer or a setting spray I was skeptical when I first bought this but I love it! It sets my makeup and gives my dry skin great hydration and makes me pores look invisible! However I would not recommend this if you have oily skin because of the amount of hydration it gives.

147 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 months ago
Too Faced Hangover 3-in-1 Replenishing Primer & Setting Spray is the one I use right now and I love it. Do you have another product on your TOPLIST to suggest me :-)
katrina D. 2 months ago
Urban decay all nighter is one of my favorites as well as too faced.