BY TOO FACED #27 in Makeup Palettes

A makeup set with 18 eye shadows, two blushes, a bronzer, a mascara and a how-to guide for looks that are perfect for the season. Grand Hotel Cafe opens to reveal three holiday coffee scented palettes that smell like peppermint mocha, gingerbread coffee, and eggnog latte for a total of 18 matte and shimmer shadows, two perfectly coordinated blushes, a bronzer, and a deluxe size of the bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara. It includes a step-by-step how-to Glamour Guide with three beauty looks to get you started. It's the perfect gift for any makeup lover this holiday season. This set contains: - 18 x 0.04 oz/ 1.18 mL Eye Shadows in Frosty Eggnog, Eggnog Latte, Iced Coffee, Skinny Latte, Cold Brew, Central Park, Peppermint Cream, Christmas Blend, Peppermint Mocha, Candy Cane, Sprinkles, Coffee Chip, Ginger Cream, Maple Syrup, Gingersnap, Winter Dream, Cup of Joe, Black Coffee - 2 x 0.19 oz/ 5.61 mL Blushes in Peach Cobbler, Santa Baby - 0.19 oz/ 5.61 mL Bronzer in Gingerbread - 0.17 oz/ 5.02 mL Deluxe better Than Sex Mascara (deluxe size) - Step-by-step how-to Glamour Guide It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and free of gluten. see more...

• These were sold out everywhere! I'm so sad I miss... Be the first to answer!
  • Too Faced Grand Hotel Cafe Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Colle...1 Answers
  • Que tanto pigmentan las sombras? Sé que es una excelente marca pe...2 Answers
Basimah A.
Philadelphia
I gave this product 4 stars because it’s not bad and the packaging it to cute to not love it. If we are only focusing on the actual product itself it is not life changing and you don’t need it in you collection. If you are a collector or just like holiday sets because of the packaging then i suggest this to you because the formula is good and the shadows are pigmented. Now saying that I will say that some shadows to not show on darker skin as well and that is with most eyeshadow palates so it depends on who’s buying. But the themes are great and you beat a lot of different looks which each of the three palates. So is it something you need no, but it is worth the buy. plus it comes with a deluxe size Better than Sex Mascara which is great because honestly that is still one of the best mascaras out in my opinion! I say go for it!
Sheela V.
I really like this in Gingerman. I’m actually wearing this for the first time right now. Totally gave into the hype and I don’t even care for Too Faced as a brand. I love the color and I’m actually into the smell. It’s a good formula, but pretty drying (even for a LL) and definitely requires a liner. Still super happy with this purchase I’m wearing it for a ball this weekend.
Alexis W.
Hamilton, OH
The products in this set are are not that pigmented and some of the colors do not stay on all day. On the other hand, some of the colors are gorgeous and they blend so well and stay on all day. The palettes smell amazing and the hotel aspect is super cute. It is a really good deal for everything you get.
Piper H.
I love everything about this. The colors in each palette are very pigmented and matte, they create such nice looks. My favorite part is ending the look with the Better Than Sex mascara. The brush touches up all of my lashes, making them look their longest and fullest. And I love that it’s miniature and nice for traveling. Each palette has its own smell, eggnog, peppermint mocha and gingerbread. They all smell strong and amazing. The packaging is super creative and very nice. And the price surprised me, I only paid $45 for it. I’m very happy with everything.
Danielle P.
LaBelle
Too faced products are wonderful and this is no different I give it 5 stars. The colors are wonderful and blend with easy. Definitely recommend it for anyone to try you won't be disappointed
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
Love the way they did these sets. Each pallet had a different smell and different theme. Very pigmented and blends great. The glitters even swatch great. I’m pretty sure this would work on all skin tones (nudes&2 Xmas colors). But I defiantly would buy a full pallet of gingerbread if they come out with one.
Naomie P.
I love this set. The packaging is super cute, and I love the browns and the glitters. Colors are easy to apply and are bendable, The only color I didn't like was the bright pink.... it goes great on any skin color and I would definitely buy it again.
Aria S.
Spring Creek
#giftcrush i live this please get this for me??? Love love love absolutely love it is my baby husband husband gets off at the same house he said yes he did it to him he was the epitome husband of a Christmas spirit and a husband husband gets it on my
Abbie G.
Indianapolis
These eyeshadows are highly pigmented and blend like a dream! I think that they have shades for every skin tone and it looks great on anyone! 10 out of 10 would recommend and would definitely buy these palettes again! Great to give as gifts!
Emily W.
haubstadt
I purchased this last year at my local Sephora store and at first I will admit I was hesitant about purchasing the collection, but I have no regrets. The colors were all gorgeous and all had a nice range of colors. Lots of pigmentation and if things couldn't get better it came with a deluxe sample of too faced better than sex mascara.
Alecia K.
Is this worth the $49? :)
Bundles W.
Will this be sold in Sephora stores?
Lari F.
Hi guys! Do this shadows blend well? And are they well pigmented? thanks!
Alecia K.
Just bought this! What's your guys's favorite palette in this collection? :)
Madison M.
Athens , TN
This is sold out everywhere!! Where have you found yours at??