BY TOO FACED #65 in Makeup Palettes

A makeup set with 18 eye shadows, two blushes, a bronzer, a mascara and a how-to guide for looks that are perfect for the season. Grand Hotel Cafe opens to reveal three holiday coffee scented palettes that smell like peppermint mocha, gingerbread coffee, and eggnog latte for a total of 18 matte and shimmer shadows, two perfectly coordinated blushes, a bronzer, and a deluxe size of the bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara. It includes a step-by-step how-to Glamour Guide with three beauty looks to get you started. It's the perfect gift for any makeup lover this holiday season. This set contains: - 18 x 0.04 oz/ 1.18 mL Eye Shadows in Frosty Eggnog, Eggnog Latte, Iced Coffee, Skinny Latte, Cold Brew, Central Park, Peppermint Cream, Christmas Blend, Peppermint Mocha, Candy Cane, Sprinkles, Coffee Chip, Ginger Cream, Maple Syrup, Gingersnap, Winter Dream, Cup of Joe, Black Coffee - 2 x 0.19 oz/ 5.61 mL Blushes in Peach Cobbler, Santa Baby - 0.19 oz/ 5.61 mL Bronzer in Gingerbread - 0.17 oz/ 5.02 mL Deluxe better Than Sex Mascara (deluxe size) - Step-by-step how-to Glamour Guide It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is cruelty-free and free of gluten. see more...

• These were sold out everywhere! I'm so sad I miss... Be the first to answer!
  • Too Faced Grand Hotel Cafe Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Colle...1 Answers
  • Que tanto pigmentan las sombras? Sé que es una excelente marca pe...2 Answers
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
The Too Faced Grand Hotel Cafe palettes have really cute packaging. The lighter shades of shadows seem to have better pigmentation than the darker ones. The matte and more pearly finishes also seem to go on better with more color to them than the glittery shadows do. I use a shadow primer to help the shadows go on more bold and help them stay on longer/not fade off throughout the day, but they don’t seem to really stay on as well as other shadows do. The blushes and bronzers in the palettes are really nice. I use those more than the shadows. I don’t really reccomend toofaced for their shadows but I do like their packaging and their blushes and bronzers.
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
To be honest, I bought this solely for the packaging. It’s so creative and pretty and it was love at first sight. What I was not expecting was such an amazing product too since some Christmas collection palettes tend to lack the quality of normal ones. The colors are so pretty and pigmented and you can create so many looks. Anywhere from a neutral every day look to a colorful fun look. I especially love the blushes and bronzers at the bottom of each palette. This was so worth the money and never disappointing!
Basimah A.
Aston, PA
I gave this product 4 stars because it’s not bad and the packaging it to cute to not love it. If we are only focusing on the actual product itself it is not life changing and you don’t need it in you collection. If you are a collector or just like holiday sets because of the packaging then i suggest this to you because the formula is good and the shadows are pigmented. Now saying that I will say that some shadows to not show on darker skin as well and that is with most eyeshadow palates so it depends on who’s buying. But the themes are great and you beat a lot of different looks which each of the three palates. So is it something you need no, but it is worth the buy. plus it comes with a deluxe size Better than Sex Mascara which is great because honestly that is still one of the best mascaras out in my opinion! I say go for it!
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
I received this as a gift for Christmas. I’m only giving it two stars because of the precious packaging, it’s the cutest I’ve ever seen. I like how they made these diverse enough to where it would suit a range of skin tones. Also, the blush that I was able to use that wasn’t too dark wasn’t too bad. Not the best, but something I could see myself picking up sparingly. But overall, these shadows just aren’t good. They lack a ridiculous amount of pigment, and when you blend them out, they just disappear into your skin and make a fall out mess on your face. For how much this thing costed, (I know it was over 100 dollars, I don’t remember the exact cost because it was over a year ago) it should be much better quality. These are equivalent to 99 cent eyeshadows you would get at Dollar General. Extremely disappointed.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
The packaging was absolutely too cute and super creative. I also loved how each of the palettes were scented. The shades were pretty pigmented, but there was a TON of fall out, especially with some of the more glittery shades. You definitely need to apply a primer beforehand if you really want these shades to last.
Alexis W.
Hamilton, OH
The products in this set are are not that pigmented and some of the colors do not stay on all day. On the other hand, some of the colors are gorgeous and they blend so well and stay on all day. The palettes smell amazing and the hotel aspect is super cute. It is a really good deal for everything you get.
Payton D.
Deville
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Piper H.
I love everything about this. The colors in each palette are very pigmented and matte, they create such nice looks. My favorite part is ending the look with the Better Than Sex mascara. The brush touches up all of my lashes, making them look their longest and fullest. And I love that it’s miniature and nice for traveling. Each palette has its own smell, eggnog, peppermint mocha and gingerbread. They all smell strong and amazing. The packaging is super creative and very nice. And the price surprised me, I only paid $45 for it. I’m very happy with everything.
Caitlin H.
Kimberly, ID
The packaging was adorable, but I bought this because I’m a huuuuuge Too Faced fan! First of all - each palette smells DIVINE!!! Every color is named something adorable. And the color payoff is great! There isn’t a lot of fallout. It blends well. This is a must have for every Too Faced fan!
Jennifer W.
Hawarden, IA
I'm a sucker for gorgeous packaging and Too Faced never fails to impress me on that aspect! They smell great, color payoff is on par with most Too Faced shadows, and the bronzer is nice as well. If you're a fan of the holiday collections from Too Faced, this is a must have!
Alecia K.
Is this worth the $49? :)
Bundles W.
Will this be sold in Sephora stores?
Lari F.
Hi guys! Do this shadows blend well? And are they well pigmented? thanks!
Alecia K.
Just bought this! What's your guys's favorite palette in this collection? :)
Madison M.
Athens, TN
This is sold out everywhere!! Where have you found yours at??