Too Faced Glow To Go 0.08 oz

A set that contains a deluxe size of the original Too Faced bronzer and application brush. Bask in a golden, sunkissed glow wherever you go with Too Face's premium bronzer. The secret to this complexion-boosting bronzer is a slight pink undertone in the dual shade palette that mimics the flush of a real tan. The Flatbuki Brush is perfectly proportioned, portable, and features super soft, luxurious fibers that grab and blend pigments for a flawless glow. This Set Contains: - 1 x Flatbuki Brush - 1 x 0.08 oz Deluxe Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These vegan-friendly products are free of gluten and cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced Glow To Go 0.08 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Heywood, United Kingdom
Another amazing makeup product!! It's great use and really got me glowing however I would recommend it to be a little longer lasting. Other than that it's a great product and I would definitely purchase again without hesitation:))
I love this product for it's compact and high-end packaging and it is amazing as it work's as a blush and highlighter too and a bronzer too as it gives a shimmery golden sun-kissed look effortlessly .
Kiev
You must bye this product if you really want fresh cheeks. I used big brush with Too Faced Glow To Go. And I really like the effect.
BIRMINGHAM, W Midlands
I love this blush it's my every day blush if i am in a hurry. Comes on very smoothly and lasts most of the day without any touch ups.
Singapore
It blends very well and the colours are not too light or dark !! It can last me the whole day and is really handy .
Lecco
I really like that to face doesn't est kn animals , but the product is not the usual standard of too face for me
Oxford, Oxfordshire
Ok if you want to look like an angel then definitely get this! Girl it's the best! Love, love, love it!!
Love it so much, amazing colour and blends really nicely which I really like amazing amazing
I liked this product,it gave a very nice effect on the skin and made my clients look radiant
Johor Bahru
Too faced face product is good but the eyeshadow sometimes quite pigmented sometimes not

Looking for your answer?