Too Faced Glow To Go 0.08 oz uploaded by Jessica R.

BY TOO FACED

A set that contains a deluxe size of the original Too Faced bronzer and application brush. Bask in a golden, sunkissed glow wherever you go with Too Face's premium bronzer. The secret to this complexion-boosting bronzer is a slight pink undertone in the dual shade palette that mimics the flush of a real tan. The Flatbuki Brush is perfectly proportioned, portable, and features super soft, luxurious fibers that grab and blend pigments for a flawless glow. This Set Contains: - 1 x Flatbuki Brush - 1 x 0.08 oz Deluxe Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These vegan-friendly products are free of gluten and cruelty-free. see more...

TessMarie💋 J.
Each product in the Glow to go line has a very spring summer glow vibe. Very beautiful color range for lighter to medium skin tones. It applies easily. Pros are the color range is a very neutral range cons if like a matte look this will not be the line for you.
Stephanie P.
Mission, TX
The packaging is extremely adorable and mine has this cute fruits scent to it and the color pink is the perfect shade for my skin tone. Will definitely be purchasing a larger one of this product. ❣️❣️❣️❣️
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Michelle T.
The GLOW UP IS REAL! Giiiiiiirrrrrrrrlll!!! All I can say is Yass lawd! When I say glow, I mean GLOW. I think it's the perfect color for ALL shades/skin tones. I don't know how many times people ask about my highlight, but it's prob 99% of the time. I literally had a girl say "your highlight is poppin!" Haha and I didn't know here. I give this 5 hearts. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Miranda J.
Boonville, NC
Too Faced Glow to Go is great! I would definitely recommend using this if you have a lighter skintone. The highlight is great however the bronzer could have blended a little easier, for this you just need to use a lighter hand. Overall definitely worth the price!
Elizabeth J.
Raleigh, NC
I received a sample of the too faced glow to go powder and think it is a perfect highlight for a blush topper or swirled together on the cheeks. You can use each color separately or swirl them together for your own shade!
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
I love love love this product ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ it's totally build-able ! By far my favorite! It is also soooo easy to blend as well! It's a great matte finish as well! I would definitely buy this again!!!!
Jessica R.
Los Angeles, CA
This little Too Faced set comes in handy I'm a light to medium and this is true to color my sister is medium to dark and it also looks really good on her and it says it's 16 hour long lasting. I wouldn't say it's 16 but more like 14
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
This almost seems like it has glitter in it but when you apply it you don't see any. You do have to go in with a light hand because its really easy to make it to bright. But if you do it blends out easily and looks gorgeous on your face.
Mary J.
Newton, MS
This blush is great for a glow of luminous color.The color is amazing and you don't have to use a lot to get a natural burst of color , It blends very natural with and other foundation and the finish is very bright and shimmery. I would recommend this product to add to your makeup arsenal.