Too Faced Glow To Go 0.08 oz

A set that contains a deluxe size of the original Too Faced bronzer and application brush. Bask in a golden, sunkissed glow wherever you go with Too Face's premium bronzer. The secret to this complexion-boosting bronzer is a slight pink undertone in the dual shade palette that mimics the flush of a real tan. The Flatbuki Brush is perfectly proportioned, portable, and features super soft, luxurious fibers that grab and blend pigments for a flawless glow. This Set Contains: - 1 x Flatbuki Brush - 1 x 0.08 oz Deluxe Sun Bunny Natural Bronzer It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates These vegan-friendly products are free of gluten and cruelty-free.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Too Faced Glow To Go 0.08 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
Too Faced Glow To Go 0.08 oz uploaded by Jennifer J.
This is the absolute best finishing powder, it gives you a sun kissed glow and I’m obsessed! To me this product is perfect, it has a shimmer finish for that summer glow! I would recommend to anyone who likes to be a little shimmer
samantha Z.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love too face makeup so much love the highlight I wear almost everyday stay on for at last 12 hours on me I will continue buying too face highlights
ITZEL M.
I love this so much it gives a really glow natural like if is a really expensive mekeup
Miranda J.
Boonville, NC
Too Faced Glow to Go is great! I would definitely recommend using this if you have a lighter skintone. The highlight is great however the bronzer could have blended a little easier, for this you just need to use a lighter hand. Overall definitely worth the price!
Michelle T.
The GLOW UP IS REAL! Giiiiiiirrrrrrrrlll!!! All I can say is Yass lawd! When I say glow, I mean GLOW. I think it's the perfect color for ALL shades/skin tones. I don't know how many times people ask about my highlight, but it's prob 99% of the time. I literally had a girl say "your highlight is poppin!" Haha and I didn't know here. I give this 5 hearts. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Katty C.
New City, NY
Love it for an everyday bronze, not too pigmented very mild and natural. The matte finished is great. Love it!!!
annmarie N.
Ladera Ranch, CA
THE BEST! Love love love it! Can't wait to go out and and buy another one ! I recommend for sure to all who love highlighters and too faced 💖💖💖
Megan H.
This product is truly amazing. When the sun reflects in to my face it literally blinds everyone. It's simply stunning. It is good for all skin types and colors. This product can be built up depending how much product you want of it. Inhighlt recommend this product!
Maryah G.
Buda, TX
This highlight. Is so good if you want a duffle highlight I'd recomned gone candle light but this one just makes your face glow so much an dyiu look so good and you can build it up to make it look so bright
Faith H.
Middlesboro, KY
Makes your cheeks looks so shiny and pretty!! My friend uses it and shs loves it.. Heck i love it on her! I want zome myself

Looking for your answer?