BY TOO FACED

Give yourself a GLOW JOB with this revolutionary radiance-boosting, peel-off glitter mask infused with real gold! Our illuminating & smoothing mask is supercharged with brightening ingredients for a healthy, luminous glow. Dull skin is removed to reveal a refreshed complexion and skin is left feeling smoother, softer, and makeup-ready.

Details

• Exfoliating formula lifts away dull, tired skin
  • Leaves skin looking smooth and radiant
  • Creates the perfect base for skin that’s makeup-ready
  • Infused with real gold for the most luxurious glitter experience ever

How Its Work!

Clean and dry skin before use. Using the spatula, mix mask to activate the glitter formula. Apply liberally and evenly to your face with the spatula avoiding hairline, eyes, eyebrows, and lips. (Ok, now take a pic and tag us because this is just too good not to share!) Allow the mask to set for approximately 30 minutes or until it’s completely dry. Peel off beginning at the edges to reveal radiant, refreshed skin. Wipe away any excess.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, AcrylatesC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethlhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Aluminum Calcium sodium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dicrateria Rotunda Oil, Ruttnera Lamellosa Oil, Lecithin, Polyurethane 11, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Gold, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

• What are everyone's opinions in terms of sexual names for...9 Answers
  • Is anyone else put off by the name "glow job?" I'm not in...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this yet, what were your results and is i...1 Answers
Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask
  • "Smells great and feels great plus it has glitter!!! The price is a bit steep but I really love it and the way it made my skin feel. It was easy to peel off also. I have very sensitive skin and was worried how the glitter would react if it would cause redness or itchiness but it didn't." in 5 reviews
Tabby W.
Purchased at: ULTA
The mask was okay, I feel like too faced paid too much attention to making the mask very sparkly (which it was, it had an amazing look to it) I just feel that it didnt do much for the price.
Carolina T.
i felt like this mask didn't do much for me. my skin felt really nice and fresh after i took it off bye i didnt see a difference in radiance. i dont think its worth it for the price, im pretty sure you can find a cheaper mask that does the same thing
courtney h.
Purchased at: Sephora
i love this face mask!! it gives my skin such a pretty glowy look!! would definitely recommend!
Laura M.
wisconsin
This product is not only fun but functional. The glitter mask is so gentle on your skin and pretty to look at. The box is super cute, and the quantity of product is worth it. This was my first time using and I will be back. You should pick this up from major retailers or online!
Bobbi J.
Mission
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the glitter! To be honest that's what first attracted me to this mask but now that I've tried it, I can't get enough! I love peel off masks so that is A HUGE plus, but I also love how soft it makes my skins feel. Once I take the mask off my skin is so smooth and I don't feel oily or anything for days after. My only issue is that there isn't very much product in the container. Even using a thin layer I'm about halfway done with it after only a few uses.
Brittany J.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I have the silver Glow Job and I am here for it! So refreshing and super cute!!its cold when you first apply but it warms up with your skin and works !
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this really think he's clitors are so pretty I think that Too Faced has some amazing products and this is definitely one of them that I adore I love the radiant it does give you and it just looks very very pretty so if you like this kind of product that you are really going to enjoy this
Sara D.
Agliana
I bought this mask just because...well I'm a huge too faced fan but they did not prove me right! This mask is absolutely amazing! It smells so delicious and my skin was so soft after I used it! I keep breaking out recently and my whole face burns and itches and it really calmed my face down! Also...the soankle is just sick!!! I have other glitter masks too but this one is glitter on top of glitter! Absolutely recommend!!!
Lily M.
liverpool
I think this is worth the price , you get quite a lot of product inside also its brighting , smooth and does a good job of gettin rid of my redness , i shoudnt be put of the glitter aswell it dosnt change nothing
VE-1129086 Valentina H.
Doral, FL
I saw this in Sephora and I DIED! When I tried it in store it really did change the way that my skin felt afterwards. I think it’s best used for right before you apply foundation and keep it on while you do your eye makeup. When I saw that it had bad ratings I was sad:( it does have apple extract and other fruit extract BUT the leading ingredients are water and alcohol. This was disappointing to find out. I wouldn’t spend $42 on it again. Maybe... $12..?
What are everyone's opinions in terms of sexual names for makeup products? Do you think it's inappropriate or do you think it's allowing sex to become less of a 'taboo'? So interested to hear your thoughts! Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Masktarte Sex Kitten Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Troublemaker MascaraToo Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask . How is this face mask? Has anyone broke out from it?
Allyson C.
Has anyone tried the Too Faced Glow Job Glitter peel-off mask? I’m dying to try it but don’t want to shell out $50 without hearing some reviews! Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask
Jazmin R.
Chicago
What does this doo exactly is it worth it ? 🧐✨✨♥️ look pretty
Vanessa O.
Markham, ON
This face mask looks beautiful but does it help the quality of your skin to look more glowing?