BY TOO FACED

Give yourself a GLOW JOB with this revolutionary radiance-boosting, peel-off glitter mask infused with real gold! Our illuminating & smoothing mask is supercharged with brightening ingredients for a healthy, luminous glow. Dull skin is removed to reveal a refreshed complexion and skin is left feeling smoother, softer, and makeup-ready.

Details

• Exfoliating formula lifts away dull, tired skin
  • Leaves skin looking smooth and radiant
  • Creates the perfect base for skin that’s makeup-ready
  • Infused with real gold for the most luxurious glitter experience ever

How Its Work!

Clean and dry skin before use. Using the spatula, mix mask to activate the glitter formula. Apply liberally and evenly to your face with the spatula avoiding hairline, eyes, eyebrows, and lips. (Ok, now take a pic and tag us because this is just too good not to share!) Allow the mask to set for approximately 30 minutes or until it’s completely dry. Peel off beginning at the edges to reveal radiant, refreshed skin. Wipe away any excess.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, AcrylatesC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethlhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Aluminum Calcium sodium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dicrateria Rotunda Oil, Ruttnera Lamellosa Oil, Lecithin, Polyurethane 11, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Gold, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask
  • "Smells great and feels great plus it has glitter!!! The price is a bit steep but I really love it and the way it made my skin feel. It was easy to peel off also. I have very sensitive skin and was worried how the glitter would react if it would cause redness or itchiness but it didn't." in 5 reviews
Lauren J.
I received this in the mail and haven’t tried it out yet, but it’s beautiful. I like that it’s a peel off mask. Much easier to deal with. The only downside that I’ve noticed right away is that it doesn’t come with a brush or anything for application.
Michelle B.
Ladera Ranch, CA
This is an AWESOME and fun face mask! I love how glittery it is but most of all I love the way my fave feels afterwards. So clean and refreshed. I couldn’t wait to share it with someone and my husband was the first one home. He lived it as well lol. His first face mask experience and I’m sure it’s not his last!
Mikayla P.
Newark
Holy grail!!!!!!!! I love this so heckin’ much!!!! I’d recommend. I felt pretty while using it and especially after. I recommend this to anyone looking for a good face mask. It’s a bit pricy, but that’s for a reason. Good quality.
Amanda E.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mask! It is on the pricier side for the size you get, however, it smells amazing and who doesn't love GLITTER!!!! I have used mine twice already and it does leave my skin much softer, and I still have a minimum of another 2-3 uses.
Charlin F.
I am obsessing over this Glow Job face mask, which is no surprise because I am always in love with every two faced product! The packaging and the product itself is absolutely stunning. And the mask itself is so good!
Deedra G.
I seriously love this stuff! I feel as if I’ve walked right onto the red carpet and everyone wants to take my picture. But I know that’s not actually true. This is my go to for dressing up and feeling fab.
Megan N.
Columbus , OH
It makes a good selfie but I didn't really see any noticeable difference in my skin. It will last you a while though as you only need a little. Probably wouldn't purchase Again
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I loved this peel off mask! It’s super easy to apply. It smells amazing and it has some really amazing ingredients that truly do make your skin look radiant afterwards. It didn’t bother my sensitive skin and I actually felt like a queen when wearing this unicorn glitter concoction! The price is steep, Around $40, but it was worth the price because of its name, what it looks like, and how it performs. It left my skin feeling super soft and glowing. I got it on the top faced website and I Highly recommended this gorgeous face mask 💞
emma t.
San Jose
I love this mask! First of all it has a really nice smell which is always a plus. It does take at least a half hour for it too harden, but is totally worth it. It is a peel off mask but it is not super painful. It also gets really good results and my skin looked more radiant after using it.
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
I enjoyed using this product however I do have really sensitive skin so right after I used it my face slightly burned but shortly after it looked fresh
What are everyone's opinions in terms of sexual names for makeup products? Do you think it's inappropriate or do you think it's allowing sex to become less of a 'taboo'? So interested to hear your thoughts! Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Masktarte Sex Kitten Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Troublemaker MascaraToo Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Allyson C.
Has anyone tried the Too Faced Glow Job Glitter peel-off mask? I’m dying to try it but don’t want to shell out $50 without hearing some reviews! Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask
Jazmin R.
Chicago
What does this doo exactly is it worth it ? 🧐✨✨♥️ look pretty
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask . How is this face mask? Has anyone broke out from it?
Vanessa O.
Markham, ON
This face mask looks beautiful but does it help the quality of your skin to look more glowing?