BY TOO FACED

Give yourself a GLOW JOB with this revolutionary radiance-boosting, peel-off glitter mask infused with real gold! Our illuminating & smoothing mask is supercharged with brightening ingredients for a healthy, luminous glow. Dull skin is removed to reveal a refreshed complexion and skin is left feeling smoother, softer, and makeup-ready.

Details

• Exfoliating formula lifts away dull, tired skin
  • Leaves skin looking smooth and radiant
  • Creates the perfect base for skin that’s makeup-ready
  • Infused with real gold for the most luxurious glitter experience ever

How Its Work!

Clean and dry skin before use. Using the spatula, mix mask to activate the glitter formula. Apply liberally and evenly to your face with the spatula avoiding hairline, eyes, eyebrows, and lips. (Ok, now take a pic and tag us because this is just too good not to share!) Allow the mask to set for approximately 30 minutes or until it’s completely dry. Peel off beginning at the edges to reveal radiant, refreshed skin. Wipe away any excess.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, AcrylatesC10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethlhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Aluminum Calcium sodium Silicate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dicrateria Rotunda Oil, Ruttnera Lamellosa Oil, Lecithin, Polyurethane 11, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Sodium Ascorbate, Tin Oxide, Gold, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 (CI 15850), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

• What are everyone's opinions in terms of sexual names for...9 Answers
  • Is anyone else put off by the name "glow job?" I'm not in...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this yet, what were your results and is i...1 Answers
Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask
  • "Smells great and feels great plus it has glitter!!! The price is a bit steep but I really love it and the way it made my skin feel. It was easy to peel off also. I have very sensitive skin and was worried how the glitter would react if it would cause redness or itchiness but it didn't." in 5 reviews
member-69471
I don't like the smell of this and I feel like you don't get much use from it for the price. It does leave your skin smooth but I haven't really seen an improvement in my skin. I feel like it's more of a mask thats just fun and pretty to put on. Sorry Too Faced!
Destiny C.
sparks,nv
Purchased at: Sephora
This face mask is not only a beautiful glitter, but easy to apply. I usually feel a burning sensation when I try a new face mask, but with this I felt just fine and a nice cooling sensation. I would buy again and again. The peel off process was not painful and even though it did take a little bit longer to dry than I thought (which really didn’t bother me) I enjoyed this product immensely!!
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
I give this mask a 5 star because it’s so cute and such a unique concept. The mask itself didn’t really do anything for my face but it also didn’t make me break out and I have really sensitive skin. I recommend if you just want it for the packaging
Hannah C.
Stratford
I used this for the first time yesterday. It’s alright, but I looked like I smeared clear glitter glue all over my face. I do still recommend getting this to have a plump, hydrated face.
Rachel W.
Dexter, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Was reluctant to try this based on other reviews, but I loved it! Made my face soft and smooth. Packaging is beautiful. Value isn’t too bad- will get several uses out of the jar. Feels great on and peels off easily. Made my skin smooth and soft after one use. Has tons of glitter which is also a bonus. :)
Heather P.
Philippi, WV
I’m not a huge fan of glitter, so deciding to purchase this face mask was a struggle. When I did I was pleasantly surprised. The Too Faced glitter mask is great. Using only once a week it keeps my face super clear, and has a refreshing apple scent too.
margarite s.
United states
I absolutely love this it's one of my favorite products on the market it left my skin looking so much better after using it 1 time the only time my skin looked like that was when I was pregnant love this to bits it's so pretty to it has pink glitter and flecks of gold.
Kara T.
This is the coolest mask ever! I love the glitter everywhere and it smells great. The packaging is beautiful as well. It has met and exceeded my expectations on a mask. I would repurchase this mask to give or for myself.
Laurie H.
Really Too Faced, really? Ugh this is awful. It doesn’t peel off well, it pulls and tugs, and the glitter. Guys I love glitter but not in a mask. And that name. I’m no prude but really? Will not repurchase
Jordan V.
This mask is really fun, it goes on well, it dries nicely and has glitter, who doesn’t love glitter! I think it’s effective, very gentle but I also don’t have sensitive skin. Would recommend for sure
What are everyone's opinions in terms of sexual names for makeup products? Do you think it's inappropriate or do you think it's allowing sex to become less of a 'taboo'? So interested to hear your thoughts! Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Masktarte Sex Kitten Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Troublemaker MascaraToo Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask . How is this face mask? Has anyone broke out from it?
Allyson C.
Has anyone tried the Too Faced Glow Job Glitter peel-off mask? I’m dying to try it but don’t want to shell out $50 without hearing some reviews! Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask
Jazmin R.
Chicago
What does this doo exactly is it worth it ? 🧐✨✨♥️ look pretty
Vanessa O.
Markham, ON
This face mask looks beautiful but does it help the quality of your skin to look more glowing?