BY TOO FACED #5 in Eye Primer

Glitter Glue is your full-coverage insurance policy against glitter fallout. Lock down glitter, shimmer, or metallic shadows and enhance their reflective quality. Tap a small amount onto bare lids to lock glitter down. Sparkle fallout is history!

Details:

Glitter Glue can also be used on top of shadow to secure glitter on a finished look.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Locks Down Shadow and Glitter
  • Intensifies Shadow Color
  • 24-hour Wear
  • Waterproof
  • Crease-Proof, Fade-Proof
  • Unique binders lock down glitter and shimmer to prevent messy fallout
  • Ensures glitters and shimmers don't budge until you want them to
  • Needle-nose applicator for no-waste, precise dispensing

Water/Aqua/Eau, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PVP, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491). *Formulated without parabens

• Does this glitter glue primer also make it easy to remove...3 Answers
  • What is similar to this in a drug store?4 Answers
  • Would you recommend the Too Faced Glitter Glue?? Too Face...5 Answers
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
My absolute favorite eyeshadow primer. I’ve used e.l.f. Cosmetics Eye Primer & Liner Sealer, for cheaper looks like cosplay etc, which is an okay affordable primer but leaves a slightly messier look. I’ve used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion which is okay but for the price not worth it. I much prefer the toofaced primer. I use it for shimmers and mattes, I use it for actual glitter and it keeps my eyeshadow in place and gives it an extra pop. My face looks weird in the attatched picture but you can see my eyeshadow which had been worn for hours already and hasn’t budged. I love this product and it’s lasted forever since you don’t have to use a lot of it so I don’t mind it being expensive
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
THIS. IS MY. HOLY. GRAIL. PRIMER. As a gal with oily lids nothing irks me more than my shadow traveling or creasing after all the time and effort put in.... *Enter this gem of a product!* Too Faced glutter glue goes on like a traditional eyeshadow primer but after a few seconds it turns slightly tacky and let me tell you!!! My pigment is rich and vibrant, but best of all it STAYS PUT. I will never buy another primer again. I used to be an urban decay eye primer girl and while i still think it is an excellent product this one is my ride or die. Love it!
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I purchased this from the too faced website during a sale. It's usually about 20 bucks, I got it for 15 with free shipping and some free samples. It's a nice sized tube that will last a good while since you only use a very small amount at a time. It goes on nice and smooth while not leaving any texture on the eye. It does leave the eye kind of sticky, which you want so that the glitter will stick. I find that regular eyeshadow applies smoothly over this as well. So, I use even when not wearing glitter but just shimmery shadows on the lid. It does make my shadow last all day and keeps it from fading or creasing, while making the colors show up more vibrantly. I definitely recommend this primer and will be purchasing again.
Huda F.
DALY CITY, CA
This glitter glue does exactly what it's supposed to do loose pigments or loose glitter applies beautifully on top of this product the thing is this is one of the only glitter glues on the market which I really don't know why I think there's 1 at the drugstore too but that's it... but all in all this is a great product it does its job your loose pigments and your glitter will totally stick and it won't move until you're ready to take it off.
Marina H.
Orlando, FL
This is the perfect primer for applying glitter, loose pigments, and even glittery eyeshadows. It goes on feeling a little tacky, but it doesn’t feel uncomfortable at all once you put glitter/shadow on. There’s hardly any fallout when you’re applying product, and it keeps your eyeshadow in place all day without any additional fallout or creasing. You can apply it to bare lids or on top of existing eyeshadow to add an extra pop of glitter. I like applying it with a flat eyeshadow brush to carve out a cut crease with glitter. This is tied with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion for my favorite eye primer, but I honestly feel like they’re both kit essentials.
Marissa B.
Lexington, KY
This primer is meant to be used with glitter. It is very tacky, so do not use this as a base for regular powder eyeshadow! After applying regular eyeshadow, take a tiny bit of this and dab it over the area where you will be applying the glitter and I usually spritz a brush to get it damp then dip the brush into the glitter and apply it on top of the glitter glue. It works great, does exactly what it’s supposed to. Keeps glitter intact and in place so it’s not falling out all over your face.
McKenna P.
Howell, MI
Oh my god I can’t live without this. I can’t believe I was settling for the Nyx glitter glue before this came along in my life! This grabs glitter and holds onto it for dear LIFE! I’ve worse cut creases where I literally slept in them and they stayed through to the morning. This is gold in a squeeze tube.
Angela M.
Weaverville
Everyday essential!! Somehow the think I need to learn how to apply it and shadow more skillfully because once my base shadow is on, the primer can't really "grab the glitter so well, so probably I need to use the glitter shadow directly on top of the glitter glue. today I used UD moondust in space cowboy on my kids with only glitter glue and that worked well, but it was definitely a month nimal look with just black line and brow highlight.
Lawww B.
Highland
When you use glitter you know he struggle of fall off and keeping it on your eye and not your face, this glitter primers is magic it’s just the right about of sticky for the right amount of time. It allows you to get that glitter or loose pigment on and dries so it locks it in. I totally recommend this for anyone new or use to using glitter. It’s magic literally
Heather A.
Navarre, FL
This product is pretty much an essential in my collection. I use it for most of my looks when using shimmer eye shadows or glitter. It holds them so well and all day long. It also makes the shimmer and glitters more vibrant, which I love when I'm doing a dramatic or fun look. A little goes a long way so the full size tube lasts a really long time.
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA
Does anyone know if this is used for pigment?
Crystal G.
Would you recommend the Too Faced Glitter Glue?? Too Faced Glitter Glue Shadow Primer
Karlee R.
Sudbury, ON
Does this actually keep the glitter on for a while? Is it worth it to try?
Kimberly S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Does it cause creases on the lid?
Michele G.
Does this have any color or does it dry clear to help the glitter stick?