BY TOO FACED #6 in Eye Primer

Glitter Glue is your full-coverage insurance policy against glitter fallout. Lock down glitter, shimmer, or metallic shadows and enhance their reflective quality. Tap a small amount onto bare lids to lock glitter down. Sparkle fallout is history!

Details:

Glitter Glue can also be used on top of shadow to secure glitter on a finished look.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Locks Down Shadow and Glitter
  • Intensifies Shadow Color
  • 24-hour Wear
  • Waterproof
  • Crease-Proof, Fade-Proof
  • Unique binders lock down glitter and shimmer to prevent messy fallout
  • Ensures glitters and shimmers don't budge until you want them to
  • Needle-nose applicator for no-waste, precise dispensing

Water/Aqua/Eau, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’abeille, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Jojoba Esters, PVP, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491). *Formulated without parabens

• What is similar to this in a drug store?4 Answers
  • Would you recommend the Too Faced Glitter Glue?? Too Face...4 Answers
  • I am wanting to try a new eyeshadow primer. Is this a goo...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
My absolute favorite eyeshadow primer. I’ve used e.l.f. Eye Primer & Liner Sealer, for cheaper looks like cosplay etc, which is an okay affordable primer but leaves a slightly messier look. I’ve used Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion which is okay but for the price not worth it. I much prefer the toofaced primer. I use it for shimmers and mattes, I use it for actual glitter and it keeps my eyeshadow in place and gives it an extra pop. My face looks weird in the attatched picture but you can see my eyeshadow which had been worn for hours already and hasn’t budged. I love this product and it’s lasted forever since you don’t have to use a lot of it so I don’t mind it being expensive
Katie S.
Herndon, VA
I think the Too Faced glitter glue works pretty good! I only gave it a 4 star because sometimes it does not hold as well through the day as I would like. I do not use glitter a ton but when I do this is what I really hope for. It's affordable and lasts forever! You don't need to use a ton since the area you apply the primer on is small. But when I've used it, I've been happy with the results overall. It can be slightly pricey but is reasonable compared to other glitter primers.
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
THIS. IS MY. HOLY. GRAIL. PRIMER. As a gal with oily lids nothing irks me more than my shadow traveling or creasing after all the time and effort put in.... *Enter this gem of a product!* Too Faced glutter glue goes on like a traditional eyeshadow primer but after a few seconds it turns slightly tacky and let me tell you!!! My pigment is rich and vibrant, but best of all it STAYS PUT. I will never buy another primer again. I used to be an urban decay eye primer girl and while i still think it is an excellent product this one is my ride or die. Love it!
Garbage W.
The absolute best glitter glue I've ever used I can use it with any kind of quality cosmetic glitter I can use it with any form of cosmetic glitter whether it's a fine pigment or something a little more course likes Teeter glitter. I even use it on glitter Shadows to keep the glitter from becoming Fallout throughout the day it works like a charm. It also works all over the body not just on the eyelid. I will use it sometimes to create glitter tears and it's Immaculate every time. Best part is it stays put.
Ronnie P.
I don’t use really a lot of glitter cause normally i use more everyday looks but so far when i use this primer for glitter on my lid it work perfect!!! I love too faces so much love the brand names package they know how to sell. Is a brand that money and quality are hand in hand. I love loose shimmer or glitter and this primer make it stick to my lid at least 10 hours no kidding is a great product and for special occasions definitely a must haveToo Faced Glitter Glue Shadow Primer
candi s.
Martinsburg, WV
I purchased this from the too faced website during a sale. It's usually about 20 bucks, I got it for 15 with free shipping and some free samples. It's a nice sized tube that will last a good while since you only use a very small amount at a time. It goes on nice and smooth while not leaving any texture on the eye. It does leave the eye kind of sticky, which you want so that the glitter will stick. I find that regular eyeshadow applies smoothly over this as well. So, I use even when not wearing glitter but just shimmery shadows on the lid. It does make my shadow last all day and keeps it from fading or creasing, while making the colors show up more vibrantly. I definitely recommend this primer and will be purchasing again.
Allison B.
Bloomsburg , PA
Glitter fallout is the absolute worst and this product is such a problem solver. I almost always steer toward mega glitter shadows on my eyes and cannot stand when the corner of my eyes, side of my nose, and cheeks become covered with glittery shadow because it doesn’t stay on my eyes. Using this product on the lids before applying super shimmery or glittery shadow ensures minimal fallout on the face. It’s brilliant! I’ve also used it on other areas of my skin when I’m applying glitter for a festival-y look.
Marissa B.
Lexington, KY
This primer is meant to be used with glitter. It is very tacky, so do not use this as a base for regular powder eyeshadow! After applying regular eyeshadow, take a tiny bit of this and dab it over the area where you will be applying the glitter and I usually spritz a brush to get it damp then dip the brush into the glitter and apply it on top of the glitter glue. It works great, does exactly what it’s supposed to. Keeps glitter intact and in place so it’s not falling out all over your face.
Brianna B.
Dacula
Theus product works if you’re using loose glitter, however it is very difficult to spread across your whole eyelid and is very very tacky. This also starts drying very quickly so you have to act fast in my opinion if you’re gonna wear glitter on your eyes use a liquid eyeshadow such as the stila glitter and glow where you won’t need a glitter glue primer. I have used this on the sides of my temples for rave parties though and it works really well but you could also just use eyelash glue.
Cassidy H.
This is a great primer. I use it for regular eyeshadows too not just glitter. It helps make regular eyeshadows stay a lot longer and makes them more pigmented and really pop. If you are using an eyeshadow that has any shimmer or shine to it, it really enhances that. For glitter it helps it stay in place and reduces fall out. Works really well for loose glitter, loose pigments or just regular eyeshadow.
Allison E.
Woodlake, CA
Does anyone know if this is used for pigment?
Michele G.
Does this have any color or does it dry clear to help the glitter stick?
Karlee R.
Sudbury, ON
Does this actually keep the glitter on for a while? Is it worth it to try?
Kimberly S.
Saint Paul, MN
Does it cause creases on the lid?
Crystal G.
Would you recommend the Too Faced Glitter Glue?? Too Faced Glitter Glue Shadow Primer