BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
  • "the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with this" in 168 reviews
  • "Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date." in 62 reviews
Kasie Lynn W.
Pelican, LA
I received this palette for Christmas from my fiancé. It’s decent, for the price. It came with a full sized tube of Too Faced Glitter Glue. It has a good amount of product, and good pigment. I wouldn’t recommend trying to use it without the glitter primer though, it could get messy. You can purchase it at Sephora in store, and online. Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette💜 Too Faced Glitter Glue Shadow Primer
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
When I first got this palette I thought it lacked the pigmentation for serious use, and in a way it does! This palette can't be used for a single eye look or standalone without other shades...but as an eyeshadow topper it excels very well! Sometimes you just need that extra umph on top of your shadow and this does that very well!
Annette M.
Glitter bomb is the definition of EXTRA!. This palette is great for those who dabble in fantasy or cosplay dress. I would recommend buying a silicone or urban decay's finger brush if you want to prevent bacteria being present in this palette. Dont use your fingers to apply, that's not safe. I used this palette for my pride look and enjoyed the high pigmented shades. I had little to no fallout and it lasted all day.
Emily M.
Milwaukee, WI
I feel like some of the negative reviews of this product are because people may not be using it right. You really do need to use a glider glue to make these work. I use the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue and they work great. Also, they should be applied with your fingers not a brush. The only issues I have with this pallet is that the glitter shadows are a bit chunky and I don't like the black and white bases that are supposed to intensify and brighten. I just don't think they do much/aren't necessary.
Luciana L.
Mesa
My friends have recommended this to me for the longest time because they have it and I have been wanting to try it out but I’m not sure I don’t want to invest my money in something that I might not wanna be like and I used it once at my friend sleep over and I really like the way it looks but I wasn’t too sure you know if I wanted to buy an investment money in it I feel like I need to just try Tagan or buy it one more time in order for me to like it personally I liked how it looked on my eyelids and I think I would invest money in it most likely because it just change my whole look and it’s just a really nice way
Leslie R.
Bristol, VA
Ugh...I'm so glad I didn't get this! I played with it in store and passed immediately. The "glitter" was a basic overlay that had an immense amount of fall out. Even with a glitter adhesive (which this was boasted as not needing) the product did not work or have enough pigmentation. Not worth $5.00. Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
I think this palette works only if you use your fingers to apply the glitter colors. Use a brush to apply the base colors of course. My main downside to this palette is that it's sooo similar to the Urban Decay Moondust palette. Also there's ALOT of fallout. Still not decided if I'm keeping it. I'm a glitter junkie and I liked the idea of the base colors to deepen or lighten the glitters but one could accomplish that with black & white shadows and the Moondust palette. So I don't know if I should keep it.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I received this as a gift and I was really excited for it. Sadly after swatching, I found I was really disappointed! The palette itself is very pretty and aesthetically pleasing! The two bases are pretty pigmented and buttery, but the glitter itself doesn't really live up to the hype! I tried them dry, as well with my fix +, and applying them wet helps a little, but still isn't very glittery. I'd hate to return it, but I think that is what I'm going to have to do!
Vonda K.
This pallet is making me crazy! I swept some of the light pink on my hand at Sephora last weekend. It literally wowed me, I wanted to get it so badly but just wasn't sure. It was completely gone after about an hour, I was shocked. It does definitely need glitter glue. I may still have to get this to keep from going mad ♥
Arwen D.
Mahwah, NJ
Love this palette! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is bc it is straight up copying the UD Moondust palette. The shades and formula are almost exact. But I do love the Moondust palette so of course I love this one as well. I do love that TF added the white brightening base and the dark base. If you love glitters then you'll love this palette. Def use glitter glue or mixing medium to get the full impact of the glitter and reduce fallout
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
Wood Dale, IL
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
Christy l.
Copley
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette How can i make this more pigmented and what kind of blush do you use to put this on?