BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
  • "the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with this" in 168 reviews
  • "Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date." in 62 reviews
Erica P.
Irving , TX
Everyone talks bad about this palette but honestly maybe I am using it a different way? But I love this palette!!I can get a really glittery look or I can get a metallic look I can create so many different looks with this palette as it has 8 colors and a VERY pigmented white and black base!! Which means u can get 16 colors!!..or how bout let's try without a base or with a glitter glue/DURILINE!! That's 40 COLORS!! Not to mention those can be turned into metallic as well! The colors come out different every time! It's absolutely amazing!
Ernestine P.
Brawley , CA
Too Faced GLITTER bomb is a must have eyeshadow palette! It's so awesome! I love the shades, they're so bright and colorful. Not to mention, they're so pigmented. It's like swiping some creamy butter over your eyelids. I'm giving this eyeshadow palette as a Christmas gift to a friend after purchasing one for myself and loving it. I know my friend is going to love it just like all of you will. I recommend it to everyone who loves a glittery smooth eyeshadow application. You'll love the way the glitter makes your eyes sparkle, shine, and standout! It's a must have palette whether you're doing a day look or a bright, night out look. #GiftCrush #Contest @Influenster
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Kasi F.
I do enjoy this palette. The shades are very pretty, and even the two matte shades included are pigmented and blendable. However, you shouldn't apply the shades like the palette instructs. Trying to apply the glitters over a powder will make the glitter more sheer and not apply well, and most of it will end up on your cheeks from fallout. Applying the glitters over a cream base and with your fingers will make them much more pigmented and you'll have less fallout. You can still use white or black bases to change the look of the glitters. Although, using a wet brush can also help apply them if you don't wanna use your fingers. Overall, it's a very cute palette (the packaging is adorable) and I do use all the shades, just not the way they were intended.
Jessica G.
South Hadley, MA
I purchased this in a sephora in jcpenney, I wanted to see in person since it had so many bad reviews. I really like it, it does need a little work. I use the glitter shadows wet or I blend them with other shadows and they look beautiful. The matte white shadow and the matte black shadow that are in this palette are pretty useless, I see what they were trying to do but those shadows didn't really need to be included. I took off one star for those. The glitter shadows could be a little bit more pigmented, but the effects are so pretty on the lid.
Dana S.
Chatham, IL
This product literally is bomb! The colors are so vibrant and pigmented. There is an abundance of glitter! I am obsessed with how awesome the colors show up on your eyes with the white and black intensifying colors! Truly made my day :) I do recommend putting on a glitter primer or wetting your brush with some kinda setting spray before going in on the product to minimize fallout.Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
elizabeth s.
NJ
this palette is beautiful. who doesn’t love glitter?? I certainly love it! this palette is from too faced cosmetics and you can get it at Sephora or toofaced.com. I believe that this palette is around $40 but I found this at tjmaxx for only $15!! What a steal! for the original price I wouldn’t buy it but for the sale price at tjmaxx, I would! the palette consist of such beautiful glitters and a matte black. all the shades are stunning, glittery, and pigmented! the glitters look so cool in the pan, they look sort of duo chrome and they look even more prettier on the eyes! with this palette you can create so many cool eyelooks. one think I don’t like is the matte black, if that color was a glittery black I would like the palette even more. besides that, this palette is amazing and so worth the money. ($15) I recommend. This is a nice makeup product in your makeup collection.
Skye T.
I had high high hopes for this palette. It didn't live up to my expectations. The colors are very pretty, but they are not "glitter".
I do not use the powder bases provided since they are just that... Powder.
You can make pretty looks and the colors blend well, but I recommend using an eyelid primer, I use NYX (black and white) cream primers, and also elf glitter primer. This amps up the coverage and gives you a more "shimmery" but not glittery look.
If you are wanting an actual glitter palette, skip this one.
Heather W.
Evans, GA
LOVE the packaging. This palette has a great variety of super shimmery shades to accent any eye look. Its a glitter lovers dream come true. I've seen some complaints about this palette not being very saturated, but these are ment for an accent or topper rather than a regular shadow palette. Use a good glitter glue (Too Faced or NYX) and a dense packing brush (or even your finger). Don't swipe, pat the shadows. You can even dampen the brush with some all nighter setting spray to intensify the shadow if needed.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
I was looking to spoil myself and this palette came up during the Sephora VIB sale so I bought it. Then I started reading the reviews and they are so mixed I am not sure how I feel about it completely but I'm thinking it's going to end up going back to the store. The colors and the palette itself look beautiful but I'm not ever going to use it especially since I have another palette that I just got and it has the similar colors. That eyeshadow formula of that pallet is said to be much better than this one so I will be returning this palette shortly. Although I do have to say if you are a glitter loving person this is probably something you might want to look into because it is a beautiful palette it's just not for me.
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
Wood Dale, IL
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
Christy l.
Copley
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette How can i make this more pigmented and what kind of blush do you use to put this on?