BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• My man got my this pallet for my birthday, SHOW ME SOME L...2 Answers
  • Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋12 Answers
  • How long does this product last? Does it creases? Do it c...1 Answers
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
  • "the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with this" in 168 reviews
  • "Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date." in 62 reviews
Makenzie S.
This is one of the best make-up pallets I own. It's all glitter, none of the gel stuff that is in drugstore glitter pallets, and it comes in a great range of colors! You do, however, have to wear a primer underneath otherwise it does not stick well. Super glittery and I love it.
Gigi C.
Miami Shores, FL
I used this palate to create my half skeleton look! I absolutely love it! The colors are so rich that you don’t need much to blend! It’s easy to use and wash off! I used some other too faced products that worked well with this! Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
Amal T.
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Collection - Exclusive Limited Edition Palette The product is good but the pigment isn’t too strong and there is messy leave behind .
Imani A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I LOVEEEEE THIS PALETTE! For starters who wouldn’t want an all glitter palette?!?!? The color pay off is amazing and doesn’t even need the beaded that are provided in the palette. The colors are so gorgeous and have a shimmery but pigmented finish. If you have an extremely light hand you can get away with using them as highlight 😉
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
Got this at the VIB rouge event at Sephora a few days ago and honestly so disappointed. I used this with glitter glue and the brightening and intensifying bases and it just doesn't have pigment. You need to use your finger to even pick anything up and even then it's super sheer and patchy. This isn't really a pressed glitter either. More of a glitter shadow with very little pigment and huge amounts of fallout. Skip this. Try nyx loose glitters or MUFE glitters. This palette is garbage. Too Faced has been going downhill fast and I thought I'd give this palette a chance because it's the most creative thing too Faced has done since... well, ever. And it just wasn't up to par. This will be my last too Faced purchase (and return)
Just an overpriced sheer shimmery shadow palette. Very little glitter. SKIP THIS.
Emily A.
Charlotte, NC
When this palette was first advertised I was so excited and had such high hopes, but it has definitely fallen short of my expectations. The colors are fun, but the consistency is very difficult to work with, the white base is practically useless and I feel like it would have been much better if the bases were cream shadows instead. The black is a pretty basic matte black that does seem to make the glitter pop much more, but definitely limits the palette to special occasion or night wear because it's a very intense look. The packaging is pretty, although mine is bubbled and looks very haphazardly put together which is pretty disappointing. All in all, Moondust is a much better execution of this. The UD glitters are finer and smoother creating a much better overall look. I'm not someone who is going to use glitter glue for an eyeshadow so this palette will probably be decoration on my makeup shelf unless I need an over the top look. I hope too faced goes back to the drawing board and comes up with a better glitter formula because I love so many other products by them and I would love to see a great glitter, this just missed the mark!
***edit***
YALL. I felt the need to update this review because I played around with it trying to make myself love it and let me tell you there is glitter EVERYWHERE. I used primer, glue, all the things that should have kept it where I put it but the fall out is real. And washing it off is impossible. It's in my eyes, my ears, my nose, my cleavage. I never thought there was such a thing as too much glitter. It this is a straight up MESS. So if you're going for a twilight vampire in the sun look, 10/10.

Maria H.
Elgin, SC
These have beautiful colors on the palette. I’ve created many looks with the pinker/peach shades and I absolutely loved them. What I don’t really like of it is the white and black eyeshadow base. There could have been room for another 4 shades or even two more but other than that they apply very well with the top faced glitter primer.
Kimberly L.
Indianapolis , IN
My second favorite palette of all time. If you love glitter you have to have this palette in your collection. I will say though I tend to use glitter glue extremely heavy with it though. I love the colors and the brightness
Isabella C.
Staten Island
this product doesn't have great pay off. It is a little bit chunky with a lot of fall out. This product has very diverse colors which is great. Very pretty packaging. You need to work with the colors for it to become usable
Hilary B.
Lincoln, NH
I got this when it was on sale off the Too Faced website. I would honestly think that it was a knockoff/fake if I had gotten it anywhere else. There is hardly any pigment to it and has terrible fallout. I was disappointed.
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
Wood Dale, IL
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
Christy l.
Copley
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette How can i make this more pigmented and what kind of blush do you use to put this on?