BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• My man got my this pallet for my birthday, SHOW ME SOME L...2 Answers
  • Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋12 Answers
  • How long does this product last? Does it creases? Do it c...1 Answers
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
  • "the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with this" in 168 reviews
  • "Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date." in 62 reviews
Jade P.
I love this pallet 💙so pigmented and looks amazing for going out,festivals,party’s etc x downside the glitter is not chunky just a lot of sparkle glitter 💖the packaging is bold and vibrant I love it x feel free to ask any questions
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
I like this palette, but it's not a must have in my opinion. It is not very pigmented, the shadows do not apply very well unless you use a wet brush, and there is a lot of fallout. Using a glitter glue with this palette is A MUST. Without it, it doesn't stay on your eyelids at all. The packaging is super cute, I love how the glitter moves around in the word "GLITTER" on the packaging... but that's the only thing I really love about it. If you're on the fence about this palette, I'd advise to swatch it in store first.
Kyra O.
Somerset
Not worth the hype. I bought this pallet off a friend who didn't like it. I thought it looked great but with my financial status I wouldn't buy it for the full price. The makeup it self somewhat seals itself which makes it so that only my fingers are able to apply it. The colour are fairly pigmented and long-lasting but I wouldn't buy it again. Also the white is terrible. It doesn't add any base to your eye. But hey, maybe I got a bad batch
Alicia C.
Melbourne
I haven’t been able to reach for this palette because its always sold out. I have swatched the shades and the shimmer pigmentation is insane. I love how this palette comes with matte colors as a color base for the glitter. I have been told that if you want the shimmer to be more pigmented use the too faced glitter glue. It makes the glitter stick more, which makes it more pigmented.
Stephanie C.
cottlesville, NL
The packaging is cute but wish it wasn't a card bored one but the product was OK wasn't my favorite glitter but it was good when applied on the eyes not so much for the swatch but much better on the eyes for sure do I use it everyday no but it was worth the money I love too faced eyeshadow are amazing do I love it yes it's a great product over all just wish packaging was better
Emma C.
Morden Road, Newport
Okay so I get this palette is called glitter but the glitter is so fine it literally just falls out, really wish this palette had a bit more staying power or pigmentation because the colours are so so beautiful. I received this for my birthday in September. Don’t get me wrong I do love this palette but I find I don’t reach for it that much because the fallout is just insane.
Skye H.
Turves green Road , Birmingham
If you want a high pigmented glittery shadow pallet then you should try this!
Brought from my local Debenhams,
I have light green /blue eyes and there are loads of colours that o can work with.
It's also a great kit must have! With festival season coming up you can create some great looks with these lovely colours!
Erika E.
Bowmanville, MD
Amazing !! Omg this palette is my new all time favourite, I love all the glitter! Such a great and unique palette right now. I was getting tired of all the matte palettes out. The colours are beautiful and pair well with the bases.
Micaele A.
Isso é absolutamente lindo, com uma excelente qualidade de núcleos. A maioria das sombras brilhantes parecem irregulares e não tem o fator wow.  Esta é uma peça de declaração quando usada.  Tudo em torno de excelente produto.  Eu definitivamente recomendo.
Cyrena E.
St, NL
I love glitter so I had to get this pallette! I use this at night when I want a bold look! Have to use a glitter glue or primer to make sure the glitter doesn't fall out. buildable glitter so you can use at night or during the day. Super fun to play with all of the colours!
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
WOOD DALE, IL
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
Christy l.
Copley
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette How can i make this more pigmented and what kind of blush do you use to put this on?