BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• My man got my this pallet for my birthday, SHOW ME SOME L...2 Answers
  • Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋12 Answers
  • How long does this product last? Does it creases? Do it c...1 Answers
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
  • "the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with this" in 168 reviews
  • "Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date." in 62 reviews
Mary E.
Barre , VT
I love glitter for a pop when I’m going out. I’ll do a smokey eye with a glitter lid as my go to. This palette is amazing for that. I just have one caveat and one warning. The caveat is this shadow has fairly chunky glitter so you have to press it into your lid, not swipe, so you can’t blend well. I’ve actually found that my finger and pressing it into the lid is the best form of application for me. The warning is that there WILL be fallout. Put powder under your eyes so you can brush it off or do your eyes first.
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
So I happened to see this Ulta, I swatched it and continued my way through the store. The swatches on my hand lasted hours after I left Ulta. The more I looked at them on my hand through out the day the more I fell in love with the pallet. I ended up going right back the next day and purchased the pallet. The glitter is so pretty and it sticks so nicely. I do use an eyeshadow primer with it but I honestly love this pallet and would definitely recommend it. Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
Ann-chloe J.
I love this eyeshadow palette ! The colors are honestly beautiful and it’s pigmented. But I’ve had some downsides with this palette ! There are a lot of fallout and the glitter is a little chunky! I would recommend using some fixing spray with to minimize the fallouts.
Tristan G.
Springfield
It wasn’t what I thought it would be when I bought it. It shows up better with the black shadow obviously. I just use it to accent or as highlight instead of on my full lid
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Awesome glitter eyeshadow pallet!!! I just recently purchased this pallet all the colors are so pretty and look amazing when you apply them. This my first time I purchase this pallet but won't be my lady you can purchase this at Ulta,Sephora and the online toofaced store. I recommend you try it because you're going to love it 😍
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
First off let me start by saying that this palette takes a bit of work. I expected that once it arrived and I saw the texture of the glitter based Shadows. In my opinion it's quite a lovely palette but if you're looking for extreme glitter results this is not a palette for you. The Shadows are of the same consistency similar to Mac Dazzle Shadows or the Urban Decay moondust Shadows, but I still find the Shadows a little harder to work with. However I love a challenge so I found a way to make it work quite well, with that being said I will give you a few tips on how I use it. I first Prime as normal, but I do not do my crease first, I find it the white shade in this palette I get no use out of, but the black one does work quite well. I take a desired shadow of a dark base whether it's the black one in the palette or one from another brand, I apply that to the lid only. I then take a Billy B brush number seven and lightly tap glitter glue directly over the shadow I just laid down, I wipe the brush off, and go in with that same brush and rather than just sweep to apply I use a packing or patting motion to apply the shadow directly over where I place the glitter glue. I keep putting it on until I get to my desired intensity and then give the eye a few minutes to dry. By using the product this way I do not get too much Fallout and still end up with a pretty beautiful eye. Some of the shades are very close in range but overall the palette is quite pretty it's going to give you more of a metallic you look rather than a glittery look in my opinion but overall it makes for a nice everyday shadow. I cannot find it easy to apply it any other way than I just said so it does take a bit of work. I would love to see another version of this palette with maybe the Shadows reformulated a different way to make them apply easier!!!!
jessica s.
I love this palette. I just got it today and can’t stop touching it and shaking it! The colors are gorgeous and the base shades are pigmented as fck... I love using this everywhere that I can. I also own the moon dust palette and honestly I wish I just had the too faced one so I might just return MD! Some of the shades are very similar such as the reds and pinks. Other than that I absolutely love it and will probably end up wearing it every day haha
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
If you’re looking for something interesting and intense (in a glitter way) to add to your makeup collection, then this is definitely it! The glitter shades are gorgeous and would be lovely on any eye color or skin tone! You definitely need to use a glitter glue so the eyeshadows really pack a punch (and applying with your finger will always give you a bit better pigmentation). Not for everyone, but definitely a nice addition!
Haylee H.
hartsville
I think this is a wonderful eye shadow pallet. And also for special occasions it has many different options especially for blue eyed people it works well with the different colors. I would definitely purchase this product again it works amazingly!!
Katelyn M.
Waynesville , MO
I really love glitter eyeshadow and I love the look but the glitter is not pigmented enough for me. Product lasted all day, little creasing. Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette After I used the glitter on my eyelid I then went in with the flower beauty eyeshadow palette and used the brown in my crease/corner.
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
Wood Dale, IL
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
Christy l.
Copley
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette How can i make this more pigmented and what kind of blush do you use to put this on?