BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• My man got my this pallet for my birthday, SHOW ME SOME L...2 Answers
  • Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋12 Answers
  • How long does this product last? Does it creases? Do it c...1 Answers
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
  • "the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with this" in 168 reviews
  • "Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date." in 62 reviews
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
My sister gave me this palette for my birthday and I’m sad to say I’m not crazy about it. I thought the colors would be beautiful and sparkly on the eyes but they aren’t. I would suggest using a regular shimmer like from the [product:morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-12], the shimmers from the morphe palette look better than these pressed glitters! Save your money!
Kapua P.
I have mixed feelings about this palette.  the glitters are pretty but not as full coverage as id like...but you can use a glitter glue or concealer and it will do the trick. another con is that you cant really get a full look with just the pallet.  All in all id say you should save your money and get another glitter eyeshadow that's worth your money.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
WOW! I'm so happy I gave this a second chance. I initially passed but had the opportunity to pick it up recently. Big caveat: you need to wear Glitter Glue with this.

I've had so much fun making looks with it. My favorite shade is Splash, a gorgeous teal glitter. I love layering it over the teal matte from the mini Huda palette. Rose' all Day is almost neutral enough to sneak into work. Hot Damn satisfies the purple lover in me. Work it is on fire.

These are so nice- they stay put over the base with no fallout and are sophisticated glitter. Sometimes it's nice to have a powder glitter rather than the trendy liquid shadows. This palette is my favorite way to glitz up a look.
Jess V.
Abingdon, MD
I love Too Faced as a brand but this palette is highly disappointing. Beautiful colors but even with a really good eye shadow primer, the pigmentation is really lacking. Some colors are better than others. I use this with Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and I also use NYX glitter primer and still some of the glitter barely shows up.
Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
This a super cute palette if you love glitter and fun looks. The only thing is you need a glitter primer or it doenst work well at all. It’s 45 dollars, I got mine at Sephora I believe it’s at Ulta. The packing I live for.

You really need to know how to work with shadows and glitter primer or it will be a flop for you.
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I avoided this palette when it came out because the colors didn’t look exciting. I found it at TJ Maxx for $20 a couple weeks ago and decided to pick it up. It is a decent glitter palette. I wish it had a red and a cobalt blue. But otherwise it works well. I haven’t yet used the bases but i might use those to intensify lols with any other palette just because they’re big pans. Definitely use glitter glue and apply with your finger. My Kat Von D glimmer blush picked up the product okay but no other brush did. I love the packaging for this and honestly that was the main reason I grabbed it. I love the floaty glitter in the letters.
Christine M.
Newark, DE
Love this palette so much. I am a glitter lover and this palette is a dream. The pigmentation is amazing, the only thing is you do have you use your finger to apply these shadows. This however is normal for glitter shadows and does not bother me too much. There is a little fall out and does not wear as long as I would like for a night out. Lasts a few hours then starts to fade. However, it is recommended to use with a glitter glue and I haven't tired that out yet so that could be why it doesn't last as long as I would like. Would highly recommend for any glitter lovers. You can create so many looks with this palette.
Rose L.
I love the soft glitter colors of this palatte! Each color pan gets three looks, alone or with the white or black intensifier under it! These are gorgeous! Every shade is perfection. These are finely milled, so they don't irrate your eyes. A mirror and an instruction manual are included. Every shade is amazing and this was worth the price point!!!
Molly H.
Las Vegas
I adore this palette. I don’t use glitters that often but this palette motivates me to experiment. The glitters are super pigmented and easy to apply. I don’t see. Lot of fallout when I use a glitter glue. This is the perfect palette for someone who wants to add some color to their collection!
Anna T.
Using M.A.C Cosmetics Nutcracker Sweet Lipstick with Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette I created this bright & bold look for a modeling shoot! The glitters weren’t as pigmented as advertised, but the shimmer lasted all day.
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
Wood Dale, IL
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
Christy l.
Copley
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette How can i make this more pigmented and what kind of blush do you use to put this on?