BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• My man got my this pallet for my birthday, SHOW ME SOME L...2 Answers
  • Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋12 Answers
  • How long does this product last? Does it creases? Do it c...1 Answers
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
  • "the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with this" in 168 reviews
  • "Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date." in 62 reviews
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
I got to pick out something for my birthday from sephora so I picked this one. It's pretty expensive so I was expecting it to be wonderful but it's the very opposite. Even with glitter primer the colors don't last all day and I rarely even reach for this anymore after it's let downs.
Makenzie S.
This is one of the best make-up pallets I own. It's all glitter, none of the gel stuff that is in drugstore glitter pallets, and it comes in a great range of colors! You do, however, have to wear a primer underneath otherwise it does not stick well. Super glittery and I love it.
Erika H.
Escalon, CA
I have only used this pallet once, and the one time I did it was disappointing to me. I used the first top left shade in the pallet and within the hour it was gone.....and I used a primer and sprayed my brush with setting spray! I’m going to give this pallet another go so let’s hope it’s better the second time around
Samantha R.
Severn , MD
I don't quite care for the darkening and lightening bases when mixed with the colors. They only compliment a few. I use the darkening base as an eyeliner mostly! The glitters are pretty pigmented and blend pretty well. They aren't super smooth on your skin though
Guadalupe O.
ANAHEIM, CA
If you like glitter and color this is the eyeshadow I def recommend for you guys! They colors are so glittery and fun and if you use the glitter glue primer you will definitely fall in love with even more!!
Kathryn L.
This collection takes some playing around to get used to but it definitely spices up any look. A glitter primer is 100% necessary to even have any color or glitter copay off! I love how this palette lets you truly customize colors for the intensity you need.
Tory M.
bonifay
So amazing an I love it so much and it works great and I would buy again and as a gift for others and it has. Nice packaging and looks so sparkly and lasted long and smooth all day and night and I wouldn't change anything about this product it looks great
Jessica H.
Nesbit
I saw this palette and I almost died I had to have it so bad. I am so obsessed with this palette. The colors are beautiful and I really like the addition to the white and black intensifiers. I use these shadows with the glitter glue primer and there is no fallout, fading, or creasing after 12 hours of wear.
Christy l.
Copley
I just got this palette at sephora.ive tried all kimds of eyeshadow primers with it.and to be honest its not very pigmented as i would have hoped . Two of the lightest shades barely show up. One of the colors .its like a green blue turns into like a grey throughout the day.
Amanda K.
I had the opportunity to swatch this at the Sephora Rouge event, and I was so disappointed. I love Too Faced shadows. I have the chocolate bars, the natural love, and the peach, and this was no where near those. The colors are beautiful in the pan, but the glitter gets everywhere. I mean everywhere. I would guess that glitter glue and some fix plus would be an absolute must in order to even wear these. So bummed!
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
Wood Dale, IL
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
Christy l.
Copley
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette How can i make this more pigmented and what kind of blush do you use to put this on?