BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• My man got my this pallet for my birthday, SHOW ME SOME L...2 Answers
  • Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋12 Answers
  • How long does this product last? Does it creases? Do it c...1 Answers
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
  • "the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with this" in 168 reviews
  • "Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date." in 62 reviews
Danielle N.
Yorba Linda, CA
I think this palette works only if you use your fingers to apply the glitter colors. Use a brush to apply the base colors of course. My main downside to this palette is that it's sooo similar to the Urban Decay Moondust palette. Also there's ALOT of fallout. Still not decided if I'm keeping it. I'm a glitter junkie and I liked the idea of the base colors to deepen or lighten the glitters but one could accomplish that with black & white shadows and the Moondust palette. So I don't know if I should keep it.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I received this as a gift and I was really excited for it. Sadly after swatching, I found I was really disappointed! The palette itself is very pretty and aesthetically pleasing! The two bases are pretty pigmented and buttery, but the glitter itself doesn't really live up to the hype! I tried them dry, as well with my fix +, and applying them wet helps a little, but still isn't very glittery. I'd hate to return it, but I think that is what I'm going to have to do!
Vonda K.
This pallet is making me crazy! I swept some of the light pink on my hand at Sephora last weekend. It literally wowed me, I wanted to get it so badly but just wasn't sure. It was completely gone after about an hour, I was shocked. It does definitely need glitter glue. I may still have to get this to keep from going mad ♥
Arwen D.
Mahwah, NJ
Love this palette! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is bc it is straight up copying the UD Moondust palette. The shades and formula are almost exact. But I do love the Moondust palette so of course I love this one as well. I do love that TF added the white brightening base and the dark base. If you love glitters then you'll love this palette. Def use glitter glue or mixing medium to get the full impact of the glitter and reduce fallout
Hailey B.
Got this through ulta. I expected the palette to be full of glitter, and be full of pigment. The color barely comes off the brush, and there is barely any glitter (more shimmer then glitter) also the glitter that is there is more color shifting which is fine but the color it shifts to does not compliment the base color ( a rose gold shifts to purple ). I am not happy with this palette and I will tell everyone else to run before wasting there money on it.
daisy g.
los angeles, CA
I was really looking forward to this palette when i saw it in the email ad from ulta but when i went to the store to test it i was dissapointed. The white with glitter didnt show up and the black with glitter was just black. I was hoping it would be a bright color with glitter over it. I tried on different parts of my skin too to see if maybe my eyes were too dark but still no luck. I tried with glitter primer and nothing.
Sarah M.
Galveston, TX
Too Faced used to be one of my favorite brands for eyeshadow. Key word used to! The quality as of late has dramatically declined and the price has only gone up. I don't know what they changed but it is awful. These shadows looked horrible on and they had so much fall out. There are cheaper and better options out there
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I have never been SO DISAPPOINTED with Too Faced but this was just a let down. In the store it swatched pretty well, but on my eyes the product was impossible to pickup with a brush, even with my finger the pigmentation was a joke and forget about a glam glitter look, the fallout was worse than chalk dust, my eyes got irritated from the fallout and constant manipulation. Hated everything but the super cute packaging.
Amanda H.
DON'T BUY THIS! I went to Sephora to pick this up as an early birthday gift to myself. I started swatching the shades and I can honestly say that I have drugstore palettes that have more pigmentation than what this has. Safe to say that I'm incredibly disappointed and heartbroken by what a joke this palette is. So glad I went to the store to look at it instead of purchasing online. For 45 dollars it's absolutely pathetic.
Athena G.
San Jose, CA
So far the eyeshadows have a nice glitter shade to them. They're semi pigmented. But I just adore the pallet and the packaging was a plus as well. I am obsessed with how awesome the colors show up on your eyes with the white and black intensifying colors! Truly made my day! I do recommend putting on a glitter primer or wetting your brush with some kinda setting spray before going in on the product to minimize fallout.
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
Wood Dale, IL
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
Christy l.
Copley
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette How can i make this more pigmented and what kind of blush do you use to put this on?