BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These glitters are BOMB! Just like the name! Very little fallout if you tap your brush once or twice or use your finger and so much more pigmented than I thought they'd be! Use any eyeshadow primer or glitter primer (or both) and you'll be glittered out!
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking to spoil myself and this palette came up during the Sephora VIB sale so I bought it. Then I started reading the reviews and they are so mixed I am not sure how I feel about it completely but I'm thinking it's going to end up going back to the store. The colors and the palette itself look beautiful but I'm not ever going to use it especially since I have another palette that I just got and it has the similar colors. That eyeshadow formula of that pallet is said to be much better than this one so I will be returning this palette shortly. Although I do have to say if you are a glitter loving person this is probably something you might want to look into because it is a beautiful palette it's just not for me.
Devan B.
Ocala, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS. It is a little pricey, but if you have the money I definitely recommend. I was stuck between getting this, or the urban decay afterdark pallete. This has alot more shades, and is SUPER pigmented. Don't get me wrong, I love Urban Decay. just this was a bit better and more pigmented with more shades. I definitely recommend to everyone if you have the money to buy it.
Skye T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high high hopes for this palette. It didn't live up to my expectations. The colors are very pretty, but they are not "glitter".
I do not use the powder bases provided since they are just that... Powder.
You can make pretty looks and the colors blend well, but I recommend using an eyelid primer, I use NYX (black and white) cream primers, and also elf glitter primer. This amps up the coverage and gives you a more "shimmery" but not glittery look.
If you are wanting an actual glitter palette, skip this one.
Christine M.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette so much. I am a glitter lover and this palette is a dream. The pigmentation is amazing, the only thing is you do have you use your finger to apply these shadows. This however is normal for glitter shadows and does not bother me too much. There is a little fall out and does not wear as long as I would like for a night out. Lasts a few hours then starts to fade. However, it is recommended to use with a glitter glue and I haven't tired that out yet so that could be why it doesn't last as long as I would like. Would highly recommend for any glitter lovers. You can create so many looks with this palette.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really want this eyeshadow palette​ this is sooooo Beautiiffulllll 😍✨ The colors are so cute & bright ! Beat make up eyeshadow i've ever seen If your into glitter and experimenting with very different colors this is the palette for you! So beautiful, as absolutely loved it!!!! ❤️
blooms s.
Alpine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After much speculation, and testing... this Too Faced pallet collides fabulously with any of their other pallets such as Too Faced Natural Eyes Shadow Collection or Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette 's! The pigment is great on the lighter shadows, more of a glittery dust than a satin gleam. I would recommend using with primer and concealer to really get the product to show as well as a nice matte contrasting color(s).
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love glitter for a pop when I’m going out. I’ll do a smokey eye with a glitter lid as my go to. This palette is amazing for that. I just have one caveat and one warning. The caveat is this shadow has fairly chunky glitter so you have to press it into your lid, not swipe, so you can’t blend well. I’ve actually found that my finger and pressing it into the lid is the best form of application for me. The warning is that there WILL be fallout. Put powder under your eyes so you can brush it off or do your eyes first.
Gwendolyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette..... YES PLEASE THIS GLITTER PALETTE IS AMAZING. You can find videos on YouTube to find the perfect look for you. Pigment is good. You can find it on tarte website.
Product:tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glitter Liner Rose Gold
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off let me start by saying that this palette takes a bit of work. I expected that once it arrived and I saw the texture of the glitter based Shadows. In my opinion it's quite a lovely palette but if you're looking for extreme glitter results this is not a palette for you. The Shadows are of the same consistency similar to Mac Dazzle Shadows or the Urban Decay moondust Shadows, but I still find the Shadows a little harder to work with. However I love a challenge so I found a way to make it work quite well, with that being said I will give you a few tips on how I use it. I first Prime as normal, but I do not do my crease first, I find it the white shade in this palette I get no use out of, but the black one does work quite well. I take a desired shadow of a dark base whether it's the black one in the palette or one from another brand, I apply that to the lid only. I then take a Billy B brush number seven and lightly tap glitter glue directly over the shadow I just laid down, I wipe the brush off, and go in with that same brush and rather than just sweep to apply I use a packing or patting motion to apply the shadow directly over where I place the glitter glue. I keep putting it on until I get to my desired intensity and then give the eye a few minutes to dry. By using the product this way I do not get too much Fallout and still end up with a pretty beautiful eye. Some of the shades are very close in range but overall the palette is quite pretty it's going to give you more of a metallic you look rather than a glittery look in my opinion but overall it makes for a nice everyday shadow. I cannot find it easy to apply it any other way than I just said so it does take a bit of work. I would love to see another version of this palette with maybe the Shadows reformulated a different way to make them apply easier!!!!
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
chloe d.
WESTON-SUPER-MARE, NORTH SOMERSET
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick Just bought these two beauties at Sephora in france, can't wait to try them!