BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
  • "the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with this" in 168 reviews
  • "Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date." in 62 reviews
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
Love love love this palette the glitter bomb is just so amazing a little glitter goes a long way with this one. Too face really did a great job I love the pinks and the purples. No lie i have used the as a highlight to well i just added a little glitter to my highlight with this palette. And I’ve used it on my lips theres just so much you can do with this and i got it for so cheap at Burlington coat factory no lie it was on clearance brand new never opened. 5.99. I could not believe it if there was more i would have bought everyone of them but sadly they did not have a single too faced products left in the store so if you have a chance go out an get this palette it amazing
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I avoided this palette when it came out because the colors didn’t look exciting. I found it at TJ Maxx for $20 a couple weeks ago and decided to pick it up. It is a decent glitter palette. I wish it had a red and a cobalt blue. But otherwise it works well. I haven’t yet used the bases but i might use those to intensify lols with any other palette just because they’re big pans. Definitely use glitter glue and apply with your finger. My Kat Von D glimmer blush picked up the product okay but no other brush did. I love the packaging for this and honestly that was the main reason I grabbed it. I love the floaty glitter in the letters.
Katie W.
I was hesitant to buy this because I've read some poor reviews online, but I'm so glad I got it. The glittery colors are so beautiful and pigmented, glide on super smooth, and are very eye-catching! I love how you can use the glitter alone, or over the white or black base to create 3 very posh looks. I love this palette, I need to buy another for backup!
Dzana K.
Honestly, I’ve never been so disappointed in a product. Too Faced is known for pigmented and gorgeous shadows, but this was a total fail. For a $45 palette, you’d expect pigment and great color pay off. Sadly, this product lacked that. The pigment in the colors barely existed (picture was taken after I wet the brush and swatched) and the fall out was too much. This whole product was a flop.
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
This palette really disappointed me. I was looking for more of a true glitter pressed pigment, when really these shades are pretty much just pressed shimmers. They are pretty if used with a glitter primer and built up on top of a base shade. But, they really don’t stand out to me. I really just never reach for this as usually I go for a shimmer shade in the palette I’m using or grab a true glitter pigment. This palette is one of the few products I can say I actually regret buying.
jessica s.
I love this palette. I just got it today and can’t stop touching it and shaking it! The colors are gorgeous and the base shades are pigmented as fck... I love using this everywhere that I can. I also own the moon dust palette and honestly I wish I just had the too faced one so I might just return MD! Some of the shades are very similar such as the reds and pinks. Other than that I absolutely love it and will probably end up wearing it every day haha
Athena G.
So far the eyeshadows have a nice glitter shade to them. They're semi pigmented. But I just adore the pallet and the packaging was a plus as well. I am obsessed with how awesome the colors show up on your eyes with the white and black intensifying colors! Truly made my day! I do recommend putting on a glitter primer or wetting your brush with some kinda setting spray before going in on the product to minimize fallout.
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
My sister gave me this palette for my birthday and I’m sad to say I’m not crazy about it. I thought the colors would be beautiful and sparkly on the eyes but they aren’t. I would suggest using a regular shimmer like from the [product:morphe-x-jaclyn-hill-eyeshadow-palette-12], the shimmers from the morphe palette look better than these pressed glitters! Save your money!
Dana S.
Chatham
This product literally is bomb! The colors are so vibrant and pigmented. There is an abundance of glitter! I am obsessed with how awesome the colors show up on your eyes with the white and black intensifying colors! Truly made my day :) I do recommend putting on a glitter primer or wetting your brush with some kinda setting spray before going in on the product to minimize fallout.Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
elizabeth s.
NJ
this palette is beautiful. who doesn’t love glitter?? I certainly love it! this palette is from too faced cosmetics and you can get it at Sephora or toofaced.com. I believe that this palette is around $40 but I found this at tjmaxx for only $15!! What a steal! for the original price I wouldn’t buy it but for the sale price at tjmaxx, I would! the palette consist of such beautiful glitters and a matte black. all the shades are stunning, glittery, and pigmented! the glitters look so cool in the pan, they look sort of duo chrome and they look even more prettier on the eyes! with this palette you can create so many cool eyelooks. one think I don’t like is the matte black, if that color was a glittery black I would like the palette even more. besides that, this palette is amazing and so worth the money. ($15) I recommend. This is a nice makeup product in your makeup collection.
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
Wood Dale, IL
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
Christy l.
Copley
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette How can i make this more pigmented and what kind of blush do you use to put this on?