BY TOO FACED

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

• My man got my this pallet for my birthday, SHOW ME SOME L...2 Answers
  • Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋12 Answers
  • How long does this product last? Does it creases? Do it c...1 Answers
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
  • "the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with this" in 168 reviews
  • "Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date." in 62 reviews
Marisa L.
Okay, I was REALLY excited to try this pallet! I had heard good and bad reviews about it ,but decided I wanted to use the glitter bomb shadows myself and see how I felt about them. First impressions after removing the pallet from the box was that it is packaged really nicely! The pallet it’s self is adorable because the front of it has the words glitter bomb and the word glitter is actually made with lose glitter inside the letters !
Moving on to the shadows. I swatched all the shadows and they didn’t look bad , however They didn’t exactly show up unless I wet my finger before I swatched each of them. if you try just swatching them dry they didn’t have much pigmentation & they were pretty transparent.
When applying the shadow to the lid I used an Urban Decay long lasting Eyeshadow primer. Then went it with a wet brush because when I tried to do it with a dry brush it didn’t really work at all. I also tried to apply the glitter shadows with my finger to the lid as well because I have heard this works better but I had no luck.The colors are really pretty but I’m Really disappointed at the actual quality of this pallet I felt like if the formula would’ve been a little different , maybe this pallet would have been alot better.There was ALOT of fallout! And the glitters didn’t show up well or stay on very well either. I think the only shadows that actually work in this pallet are the base colors (black&white) . I feel like it’s take way too much work to get the outcome you actually want. It is possible to get a nice look it just Takes a lot of patience. Also maybe if I had used a glitter glue I may have had a better result.
I love toofaced! But sadly, I will not be purchasing this product again in the future.Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
MzMeg n.
Sherman, CT
Love love love this palette the glitter bomb is just so amazing a little glitter goes a long way with this one. Too face really did a great job I love the pinks and the purples. No lie i have used the as a highlight to well i just added a little glitter to my highlight with this palette. And I’ve used it on my lips theres just so much you can do with this and i got it for so cheap at Burlington coat factory no lie it was on clearance brand new never opened. 5.99. I could not believe it if there was more i would have bought everyone of them but sadly they did not have a single too faced products left in the store so if you have a chance go out an get this palette it amazing
Echo E.
pollock pines
OK I’m just gonna say I think some people are so silly I think that they need an instruction manual just even to put on eyeshadow so many bad reviews but it’s just people not understanding that’s what the white or the black shades are there for
To change the pigment,If you want the glitter highlighted you need to put one of the two underneath (white ) if you would like it dark black , if you want it accentuate other color is the new layer and put this on top of I think it totally serves it’s purpose it’s totally worth the price and it’s one of my most favorite products over if you’re looking for a festival looks this is something that will give you that just sparkle ! It also gives it to you to You if your looking for wonderful night look this is the pallet for you. I’ve seen a lot of A lot of bad reviews and a lot of good reviews I think people just need to understand what they are working with I definitely gives this pallet five stars it’s awesome and the outer packaging is adorable with Loose glittery letters. I think it’s perfect
Gabi S.
Atlanta
If you a festival chick and like to glitter yourself up as much as possible this is the palette for you! I take this with me to every music event so that I can look as extra as possible, and he glitter goals comes from this! This palette also comes with a pigmented white and black to further intensify your glitter, or you can use for a strong Smokey eye as well! Not only is this great for festivals but also as an addition to your going out look for the night! The packaging is super cute and the glitter inside the letters moves as you shake it, love it!
Katie W.
I was hesitant to buy this because I've read some poor reviews online, but I'm so glad I got it. The glittery colors are so beautiful and pigmented, glide on super smooth, and are very eye-catching! I love how you can use the glitter alone, or over the white or black base to create 3 very posh looks. I love this palette, I need to buy another for backup!
Dzana K.
Honestly, I’ve never been so disappointed in a product. Too Faced is known for pigmented and gorgeous shadows, but this was a total fail. For a $45 palette, you’d expect pigment and great color pay off. Sadly, this product lacked that. The pigment in the colors barely existed (picture was taken after I wet the brush and swatched) and the fall out was too much. This whole product was a flop.
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
This palette really disappointed me. I was looking for more of a true glitter pressed pigment, when really these shades are pretty much just pressed shimmers. They are pretty if used with a glitter primer and built up on top of a base shade. But, they really don’t stand out to me. I really just never reach for this as usually I go for a shimmer shade in the palette I’m using or grab a true glitter pigment. This palette is one of the few products I can say I actually regret buying.
Brooke A.
Fort Stewart, GA
I bought this at TJ Maxx after I thought I had missed my chance when Ulta stopped selling it. I paid 14.99 for this and I think that’s worth it. I don’t think I would pay full price now that I actually have had a chance to play with it. I prefer to use these as eyeshadow toppers rather than on their own as they are slightly sheer. They look very pretty on the eye but you need to use a glitter glue to get the full effect. The white and the black are very pigmented as well.
Rebekah T.
I was really impressed with the color selection available in this palette. I don't really use the black base as much, but I use the white base under my more colorful shadows in order to make them really pop. There is some fall out and you definitely have to pack it on to get more shine. It's not super glittery like a regular glitter but it does give some colorful shine for your looks and works well for inner corner and browbone highlights.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
I was a little late to the game getting this palette and everyone was telling me how great it was. These Shadows require a glitter glue unless you want to be wearing the glitter all over your face. I only gave it three stars because I feel like it is not a palette that I can just grab use and go. I feel like I have to plot out exactly what I'm going to wear how it's going to be and really think about the look when I pick up this palette. And most days when I grab a pallet I just go with inspiration but this one even though I feel inspired looking at it I feel like I have to go what will go with it what will I wear how will I make this color go with whatever other palette I grab to go with it. That's why I only gave it three stars it's not a quality of the glitter I want and I just wish it was easier to use.
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
WOOD DALE, IL
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
Christy l.
Copley
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette How can i make this more pigmented and what kind of blush do you use to put this on?