Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette

Step into your very own glitter lab and experience an explosion of creativity with 8 sparkly prismatic Glitter Bomb shades. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. Who says you can't wear glitter to breakfast?

Details:

Too Faced all started with two boys, a dream, and the world's first glitter eye shadow. Inspired by how it all began and the belief that it's fun to be a girl, Too Faced Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer, Jerrod Blandino, created this micro-fine glitter palette so you can shimmer from coffee to cocktail, stepping into your very own cosmetic lab to create the shades and looks of your dreams.

Application Tip:

Wearing glitter alone:
For best results, apply shadow insurance, followed by eye shadow. Apply using your ring finger and use glitter glue to lock down the glitter.
Using black or white base:
To shift the color of the eye shadow, apply shadow insurance, then the black or white base, followed by glitter glue. Pat on the glitter glue and tap glitter shadow onto eye in a pressing motion as needed.

Perfect Pairing: Glitter Glue Glitter Shadow Primer, Shadow Insurance

MORE TO LOVE:

Includes 8 brand new shimmery, glitter eye shadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be used wet or dry
Rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff
Includes Step-by-step, how-to Glamour Guide with 4 looks to get you started

Intensifying Base INGREDIENTS: Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Brightening Base INGREDIENTS: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Myristate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, PEG-2 Soyamine, Bis-PEG-15 Dimethicone/IPDI Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Oh,It's On INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Glitter Goals INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Splash INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Rosé All Day INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Mica, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Fairy Dust INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Alumina, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Confetti INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Hot Damn! INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Work It INGREDIENTS: Dimethicone, Isododecane, Mica, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyethylene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Talc, Aqua/Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).

Me gustaria probar este producto
Is this easy to use?
Start your review of Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
the glitter actually stays where you put it and doesn't spread all over your face , cute colors go with thisin reviews
Really pigmented shades are beautiful good to use if your going out to a party or on a date.in reviews
Jade I.
Aurora
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jade I.
I love the colors in this pallet. So bright and the pink has a nice shimmer to it. It’s great for a Valentine’s Day look. It’s not to expensive ether
Destiny  M.
Oviedo, FL
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Destiny  M.
So obviously this pallet is a few years old but as I am trying to review all the products I still have in my make up collection before throwing them away I took this one back out to see why I even bought it in the first place. I got this palette at TJ Maxx and the time I bought it this palette was the high product on the market.  I remember when I used to use it I was obsessed with it but I never actually used all the colors for make up looks. This palette t was meant to be used with one of the bases to create an eyeshadow look. So before I throw this pallet away I want to head and decided it would be best to use it with how the directions intended. First off the black is definitely very pigmented more than the white shade but the black did end up staining my arm. After swatching this yesterday I’m definitely glad I never actually used the black on my eyelids because of this reason. In my opinion you honestly don’t need to use either the bases and the shadows look way better just on their own.I went ahead and swatch them based off the directions and if you also how I would usually use them just so you could see. I understand why this palette was such a hyped up palette back in the day but especially with how the beauty market is now this palette would be a dud. Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
Lindsey A.
Agoura Hills, CA
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Lindsey A.
Love the color payoff if you use a heavy duty glitter primer underneath and layer the colors. Does have fallout but it can be easily brushed off. The color options were great as they could be mixed together! So much fun to use!
Gina B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this palette. It's very versatile. There's a bright base and intensifying base. All the glitters are so fine and multidimensional. The Urban Decay moonstuck palette is similar but not as verstile. This palette is like no other. I would definitely buy again. I recommend this palette for those who like glitter but it's irritating. I say this because the glitters in the palette are so fine. It's not uncomfortable to wear. Great palette 10/10
Kelsey D.
Jonesboro, AR
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kelsey D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my go-to eyeshadow palette! And not just because I love the packaging. I blend rosé all day over the entire lid, then add work it to the lower lid, and oh, it's on to the crease. The combo never fails to receive compliments! Too Faced is an amazing line, and every product feels more expensive than it really is. The pigmentation in these eye shadows is out of this world and works well on most skin types (my friends will attest). Definitely worth the buy if you can get your hands on it!
Ann W.
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ann W.
This is one of my favorite #TooFaced palettes. All the glitter shades are so soft and silky, very easy to blend and create looks. This was one of my first palettes when I got into makeup and it helped me alot with learning how to blend and stuff. The only thing I dont like is the white base shade, it's to chalky and goes on unevenly, so I would stay away from that one. But the rest of the colors are gorgeous and the formula is great. Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Claire Z.
Got this at the VIB rouge event at Sephora a few days ago and honestly so disappointed. I used this with glitter glue and the brightening and intensifying bases and it just doesn't have pigment. You need to use your finger to even pick anything up and even then it's super sheer and patchy. This isn't really a pressed glitter either. More of a glitter shadow with very little pigment and huge amounts of fallout. Skip this. Try nyx loose glitters or MUFE glitters. This palette is garbage. Too Faced has been going downhill fast and I thought I'd give this palette a chance because it's the most creative thing too Faced has done since... well, ever. And it just wasn't up to par. This will be my last too Faced purchase (and return) Just an overpriced sheer shimmery shadow palette. Very little glitter. SKIP THIS.
lisbet S.
jacksonNJ
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by lisbet S.
I can’t find the right tag for this product but I love this 😍😍 And I brought this at primark at the mall Is a good palette 👍🏼
Kenzie W.
La Vernia
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kenzie W.
This palette is not good whatsoever!!!!the colors are just ugly and it’s so cheap quality and the fallout is horrible
Drew C.
Rialto, CA
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Drew C.
I was so disappointed in this product! I purchased it from the VIB rouge event A couple of days ago and I am taking it back today. Hey literally reminds me of child's make up and it makes me so sad because I really wanted to like this. It's a not pigmented in the least bit. I had to go over and over and over again with my brushes just for it to show up on my eyelid. I even tried wedding the brush and it didn't work 🙁The colors look beautiful when they are in the pallet but not so much when they're on your face.

136 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amber™ D.
New Orleans, LA
il y a 3 ans
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow Palette is this pressed glitters or just pigmented eyeshadow?