BY TOO FACED

An eyeshadow palette with two base shades and eight multidimensional prismatic shades in party pinks, vibrant violets, and gorgeous golds and greens. The glitters in this palette can be transformed into different textures and finishes to help you create limitless looks. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters, or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. These eight glitter eyeshadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be applied wet or dry. This palette of rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff, and the Step-by-step How-to Glamour Guide features four looks to get you started. This palette contains: - 10 x 0.14 oz/ 4 g Eyeshadow in Intensifying Base, Brightening Base, Oh, It's On, Glitter Goals, Splash, Rose All Day, Fairy Dust, Confetti, Hot Damn, Work It - Step-by-step How-to Glamour Guide It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• My man got my this pallet for my birthday, SHOW ME SOME LOOKS and...2 Answers
  • Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋12 Answers
  • How long does this product last? Does it creases?...Be the first to answer!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off let me start by saying that this palette takes a bit of work. I expected that once it arrived and I saw the texture of the glitter based Shadows. In my opinion it's quite a lovely palette but if you're looking for extreme glitter results this is not a palette for you. The Shadows are of the same consistency similar to Mac Dazzle Shadows or the Urban Decay moondust Shadows, but I still find the Shadows a little harder to work with. However I love a challenge so I found a way to make it work quite well, with that being said I will give you a few tips on how I use it. I first Prime as normal, but I do not do my crease first, I find it the white shade in this palette I get no use out of, but the black one does work quite well. I take a desired shadow of a dark base whether it's the black one in the palette or one from another brand, I apply that to the lid only. I then take a Billy B brush number seven and lightly tap glitter glue directly over the shadow I just laid down, I wipe the brush off, and go in with that same brush and rather than just sweep to apply I use a packing or patting motion to apply the shadow directly over where I place the glitter glue. I keep putting it on until I get to my desired intensity and then give the eye a few minutes to dry. By using the product this way I do not get too much Fallout and still end up with a pretty beautiful eye. Some of the shades are very close in range but overall the palette is quite pretty it's going to give you more of a metallic you look rather than a glittery look in my opinion but overall it makes for a nice everyday shadow. I cannot find it easy to apply it any other way than I just said so it does take a bit of work. I would love to see another version of this palette with maybe the Shadows reformulated a different way to make them apply easier!!!!
Emily A.
Emily A.
Charlotte
When this palette was first advertised I was so excited and had such high hopes, but it has definitely fallen short of my expectations. The colors are fun, but the consistency is very difficult to work with, the white base is practically useless and I feel like it would have been much better if the bases were cream shadows instead. The black is a pretty basic matte black that does seem to make the glitter pop much more, but definitely limits the palette to special occasion or night wear because it's a very intense look. The packaging is pretty, although mine is bubbled and looks very haphazardly put together which is pretty disappointing. All in all, Moondust is a much better execution of this. The UD glitters are finer and smoother creating a much better overall look. I'm not someone who is going to use glitter glue for an eyeshadow so this palette will probably be decoration on my makeup shelf unless I need an over the top look. I hope too faced goes back to the drawing board and comes up with a better glitter formula because I love so many other products by them and I would love to see a great glitter, this just missed the mark!
***edit***
YALL. I felt the need to update this review because I played around with it trying to make myself love it and let me tell you there is glitter EVERYWHERE. I used primer, glue, all the things that should have kept it where I put it but the fall out is real. And washing it off is impossible. It's in my eyes, my ears, my nose, my cleavage. I never thought there was such a thing as too much glitter. It this is a straight up MESS. So if you're going for a twilight vampire in the sun look, 10/10.

Claire Z.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this at the VIB rouge event at Sephora a few days ago and honestly so disappointed. I used this with glitter glue and the brightening and intensifying bases and it just doesn't have pigment. You need to use your finger to even pick anything up and even then it's super sheer and patchy. This isn't really a pressed glitter either. More of a glitter shadow with very little pigment and huge amounts of fallout. Skip this. Try nyx loose glitters or MUFE glitters. This palette is garbage. Too Faced has been going downhill fast and I thought I'd give this palette a chance because it's the most creative thing too Faced has done since... well, ever. And it just wasn't up to par. This will be my last too Faced purchase (and return)
Just an overpriced sheer shimmery shadow palette. Very little glitter. SKIP THIS.
Shantel T.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Eyeshadow palette has two base shades and eight multidimensional prismatic shades in party pinks, vibrant violets, and gorgeous golds and greens. The glitters palette can be transformed into different textures and finishes to help you create limitless looks. Use the white and black matte bases to brighten or intensify the glitters, or apply them wet for a liquid crystal-like finish. These eight glitter eyeshadows plus black and white matte base shades that can be applied wet or dry. This palette of rich, multidimensional shadows offer true color payoff. -Use your ring finger to apply shadows and glitter glue to lock down the glitter. It's formulated without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. Get the glitter glue I wouldn't recommend using it without or you will experience fall out and the glitter will not stay in place. You also have to be careful to not dip your brush into the glitter a lot but rather build it up with tiny amounts. I found it's better to use my finger instead of a brush.
Vicki W.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute packaging let's get that out-of-the-way first very very cute packaging it's a great product if you know how to work with glitters you can do daytime and nighttime looks you could use them wet or dry with primer without primer and with glitter glue without glitter glue just depends on the type of look that you are going for they have 2 bases that come with the eight glitters each base will give you a different look I do think it's a little pricey for what you're getting. You need to take the time to really appreciate this palette and work with it it's a very pretty pallet and I do recommend it if you have an extra $45. And you absolutely love glitter
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift, honestly glad i didnt personally have to spend money on this but so sad someone else did. This palette looks so beautiful when you're looking at it but when you put it on even with an eyeshadow primer and a glitter primer it has absolutely NO pigment. I tried a few different eyeshadow primers thinking it was that, i tried wetting the brush to pick up more product and NOTHING. I had to go over the same spot multiple times to even get somewhat of the desired look that i was going for. I asked the person who bought it for me if she was having the same prblem with hers since she got 2 during the sephora VIP rouge sale and she was as well and said she was going to return hers and did the same with mine. Ended up getting something else but was so disappointed with this because the colors looked so pretty.
Kasi
Kasi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do enjoy this palette. The shades are very pretty, and even the two matte shades included are pigmented and blendable. However, you shouldn't apply the shades like the palette instructs. Trying to apply the glitters over a powder will make the glitter more sheer and not apply well, and most of it will end up on your cheeks from fallout. Applying the glitters over a cream base and with your fingers will make them much more pigmented and you'll have less fallout. You can still use white or black bases to change the look of the glitters. Although, using a wet brush can also help apply them if you don't wanna use your fingers. Overall, it's a very cute palette (the packaging is adorable) and I do use all the shades, just not the way they were intended.
Christine M.
Christine M.
East Hampton
Love this palette so much. I am a glitter lover and this palette is a dream. The pigmentation is amazing, the only thing is you do have you use your finger to apply these shadows. This however is normal for glitter shadows and does not bother me too much. There is a little fall out and does not wear as long as I would like for a night out. Lasts a few hours then starts to fade. However, it is recommended to use with a glitter glue and I haven't tired that out yet so that could be why it doesn't last as long as I would like. Would highly recommend for any glitter lovers. You can create so many looks with this palette.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Lorain, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked out this Palette as a birthday gift not knowing I'd even wanted it. I started swatching the tester at Ulta and fell in love. The base shadows are so pigmented (I like to use them on their own and with other shadows as well). Shadows like these are best applied with a synthetic brush with flat bristles. My swatches are applied dry over regular UD primer potion. They are much more beautiful in person. I returned my Urban Decay moondust Palette because the shadows in it weren't consistent with the quality of the singles. Now I have this instead and I am much happier.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
South Hadley, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this in a sephora in jcpenney, I wanted to see in person since it had so many bad reviews. I really like it, it does need a little work. I use the glitter shadows wet or I blend them with other shadows and they look beautiful. The matte white shadow and the matte black shadow that are in this palette are pretty useless, I see what they were trying to do but those shadows didn't really need to be included. I took off one star for those. The glitter shadows could be a little bit more pigmented, but the effects are so pretty on the lid.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
flint hill
Anyone else want to try this? Raise a hand 🙋
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Should I buy this or the huda palette? I love the glitter look
angie S.
angie S.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When would you use a pallet like this? What occasion?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Barrie, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wondering if a regular eye shadow primer will work for this like MAC Paint pot?? Glitter flue obviously but I just don't want to buy this if the pigmentation is not there. Thanks!! The palette is pretty to look at so it's be awesome to add to my kit if it's good!
chloe d.
chloe d.
WESTON-SUPER-MARE, NORTH SOMERSET
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too Faced Glitter Bomb Eyeshadow CollectionFENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick Just bought these two beauties at Sephora in france, can't wait to try them!