BY TOO FACED

Emma T.
Emma T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette!! Too Faced shadows are always excellent quality and this didn't disappoint. Very blendable formula and smooth on the eyelid. I have created many different eye looks with the palette and always am happy with the result - and get compliments!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Meridian, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a beautiful color set. I love how easy this was to use. I was afraid it would crease because my eye is hooded but it worked really well. Would definitely recommend it to someone else and I would definitely buy again
Emily H.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too faced is one of my top favorite brands of eyeshadow. They have some of the most beautiful colors, the colors last for a long time, the package of eyeshadow goes a long way, and they aren't easily broken.
Gomez 🌺.
Gomez 🌺.
Houston
The colors really pop out and this can be used for any outfit you have in mind! Really pigmented but could use some shimmers supper easy to apply over all good product!
Carla S.
Carla S.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So love there eyeshadows there always so Shimmery sometimes and always pigmented thats I so love. The More Warmer shades go do good on my skin .
Maria S.
Maria S.
Stockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved loved!!!! this eye makeup pallet its has so many cute colors and very easy to blend and work with i recommend this for eye shadow lovers
Chrissy W.
Chrissy W.
Kooskia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my this was so amazing to use I was in love with the colors. I am so happy with too faced product that I can't even use words. Great product
Kori H.
Kori H.
Stanton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
great for keeping in your purse or travel makeup bag. you can touch up anytime and it has a nice size mirror for the compact set.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
Love this pallet. Highly pigmented colors and it takes very little product. Will last for a long time! Would highly recommend
Dezerae C.
Dezerae C.
Alamogordo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. With other eyeshadow palettes they fade quickly. But too face shadows last all day.