BY TOO FACED

jessica v.
jessica v.
I remember having this palette. It had nice pretty colors always played around with them .
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Republic, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I looove this little to go compact! It literally has enough product to do so many different looks! It is easy to take along rather than several eyeshadow, blush bronzer etc. Only problem I have continued to have is the blush n bronzer break up and have eventually came apart from the whole compact...but I'm extra rough on things so I think if you gave it normal wear n tear you would b in love!
Tessa J.
Tessa J.
Lago Vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market. The cards that come with it tell you how to apply the shadow which makes it so much easier.
Kate N.
Kate N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
the colors are super pretty. Very bendable. I like the fact that it is very easy to apply and build your shadow. I bought this at Sephora. It was worth the splurge because it lasts a very long time! I have brown eyes, and this palette has colors that makes them pop!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Carteret , NJ
If you are into light summer colors then this is definitely perfect for you. The pallet is pigmented definitely last long which is amazing and I recommend you get this very good value. I would buy every summer cause it's that kinda vibe, I would buy again.
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Smyrna, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't enjoy Too Faced eyeshadows very much. TF has some great products, their face products primarily (foundations, powders, setting spray) but their shadow formula could use some improving. There's much better shadows on the market.
Barbara H.
Barbara H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is really good I've used it a couple times all the eyeshadows a really nice colors it lasted a long time and it was easy to wipe off at the end of the day with some towelettes I definitely would buy this again
gianna s.
gianna s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was a fabulous palette it applied so smoothly and it blended wonderfully. it has a variety of shades and i love that. it was a tad expensive but if i hit pan on a lot of these i would repurchase this product
Amy C.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Vani H.
Vani H.
Ruskin, FL
I love too face eye products specifically for the quality and quantity that one gets in all of their sets. My favorite is the natural eyes pallet but just about any too faced pallet is amazing.