BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure what happened with this palette. I Own several Too Faced eye shadow palettes and thought I would love this one. The formal of the eye shadows sucked! They were hard pan and gritty. They came off patchy and we're basically useless. Couldn't blend them to save my life. Only way I could use is if I only wore one color and that didn't even look good because it was so patchy. The shimmer colors were just thick glitter that felt terrible on the lid. Why oh why would they put a lip gloss (in a tray) in between two cheek/bronzer colors?!? Powdery fall out all in the lip gloss left it unusable in my eyes. Love Too Faced palettes but this was a disaster for me.
Jennifer W.
Republic, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I looove this little to go compact! It literally has enough product to do so many different looks! It is easy to take along rather than several eyeshadow, blush bronzer etc. Only problem I have continued to have is the blush n bronzer break up and have eventually came apart from the whole compact...but I'm extra rough on things so I think if you gave it normal wear n tear you would b in love!
Amanda L.
Battle Creek, MI
I love this palette not just for the colour, but the convenience of having everything I need in such a compact package. The sliding compartment is great for saving space in my makeup bag instead of having a longer awkward palette, it is just slightly thicker. And I love that it maintains its compact size without including a space for those tiny makeup sponges for applying eyeshadow.
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this make up palette. The colors in this pallet can give you a nice saddle every day noodle luck. The colors in there about easy to transition with and you can also create a lovely smoky eye. I got this at my local beauty store. I would recommend this for beginners and also expert
Emma T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this palette!! Too Faced shadows are always excellent quality and this didn't disappoint. Very blendable formula and smooth on the eyelid. I have created many different eye looks with the palette and always am happy with the result - and get compliments!
Taylor B.
Niagara Falls
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is the best product i've ever used..... i use it all the time and it lasts a while, the price isn't too much it's perfect... you can buy it at basically any drug store and it's worth it i promise!!
Kimberly B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I used to be a big fan of this brand and still am but this
product was not was I expecting at all. Was dry, harsh to apply and really didn’t
blow me away at all. It didnt really impress me at all and I had high hopes.

Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the favorite items in my make up collection. The colors on this pallet are slightly different than mine. But I use all of this and mix-and-match them. I love the bottom pull out with the liquid shadow because believe it or not sometimes I will put it on my cheeks for a highlighter and sometimes i will even put a dab on my lips a bit just to give it that shimmer and it doesn't make it feel dry it just makes it look beautiful. Absolute fav in my collection
Emma J.
Goshen, IN
This product is great!!!! It has amazing pigment and blends perfectly! And not to mention the velvety feeling of it spreading across you eyelid into the perfectly pigmented color you've been wanting for ages! You can finally get that perfect look you've been searching for with this two faced pallets!
Sophia R.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you use this without a primer
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Are there multiple versions of this "Glamor to go" style?
Crystal B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice palette to keep in your handbag for those moments when you want to enhance your look. It is compact and great for travel. The shadows are buttery and blend together, nicely. The brow tones are a good variety of neutrals for a classic naked look. The dark colors are great for when you want to have a classic smoky look. All the shades work well together for a multitude of looks. The bronzer is a bit too dark for contouring on my skin, but is nice for eyeshadow, great in the crease and it does work as an oll over look, with a light hand. The blush is very pretty.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Where can i get this from?
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this one smell sweet??