BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm never a huge fan of all the colors in a too faced palette, they always throw in some random blue or pink color that I feel just throws off the entire palette. I do enjoy that the palette smells like chocolate (due to the coco that they use to make the shadows with)
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
This is a great value and a perfect gift giving idea! Everything you need in a cute little package! Great colors and small enough to carry in your bag without weighing it down. Great for all ages, love the color selection. Different then anything else I own
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this too faced glamour to go eye makeup palette dream edition it comes really handy has a variety of colors to create such a beautiful look and last all day the colors are really pigmented and they really create such a natural to glam look
Tammy T.
Tammy T.
Lexington, KY
I got this as a present and I like it. Had different colors I can use for my everyday routin and it last longer on my eyes even without primer so that is nice when I'm in a rush and need to touch up my make up.
María R.
María R.
Stockton, CA
I give 5 stars to this brand because is the best that I have tried I only have 1 but is the one I used the most I like how it is taus for a longer time.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Elsmere, KY
Fantastic all in one palette. Allows you to change up your look. Make it more dramatic or natural. Love that it has many options.
Estefania T.
Estefania T.
El Monte, CA
I love this pallet so much I've never really had one before but I'd really like to try it out to see how it would look on me.
Makayla R.
Makayla R.
Sacramento, CA
I like this pallet since it has the nudes and brown main colors that I use. Their not the best but they are cheap and works
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love this palette it is the best. I love the colors and everything about it. The price is great for the results
amaretta H.
amaretta H.
Merrillville, IN
Love the pigmentation of this product. Long lasting barely needs primer. Great go to colors.