BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Glamour To Go Eye Makeup Palette
  • "This palette looks very nice and pigmented , would love to try this , the colors look very neutral I'm thinking about getting it" in 31 reviews
  • "I love this palette. It's perfect size to just throw in your purse and use as touch ups through the day. The colors are more neutral and provide great coverage." in 11 reviews
mona A.
Irving
just love too faced cosmetics! this glamour to go is great just for what it is labeled ON THE GO, just the right size to put in your pocket and take it with u anywhere. the colors are nice and creamy with just a touch of sparkle colors for day or night looks, with one gloss and a blush and bronzer . everything in the palm of your hand
Christina R.
I just love everything about this eyeshadow it feels very good on your skin and it smells awesome it's easy to blend but I myself just love too faced makeup just wish I had more of it [product:too-faced-glamour-to-go-eye-makeup-palette]
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I'm not sure what happened with this palette. I Own several Too Faced eye shadow palettes and thought I would love this one. The formal of the eye shadows sucked! They were hard pan and gritty. They came off patchy and we're basically useless. Couldn't blend them to save my life. Only way I could use is if I only wore one color and that didn't even look good because it was so patchy. The shimmer colors were just thick glitter that felt terrible on the lid. Why oh why would they put a lip gloss (in a tray) in between two cheek/bronzer colors?!? Powdery fall out all in the lip gloss left it unusable in my eyes. Love Too Faced palettes but this was a disaster for me.
Eri B.

mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

I used to be a big fan of this brand and still am but this
product was not was I expecting at all. Was dry, harsh to apply and really didn’t
blow me away at all. It didnt really impress me at all and I had high hopes.

Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
This is one of the favorite items in my make up collection. The colors on this pallet are slightly different than mine. But I use all of this and mix-and-match them. I love the bottom pull out with the liquid shadow because believe it or not sometimes I will put it on my cheeks for a highlighter and sometimes i will even put a dab on my lips a bit just to give it that shimmer and it doesn't make it feel dry it just makes it look beautiful. Absolute fav in my collection
Brianne R.
I have several different versions of these little compact palettes, from the first tiny square one to the most recent, and they're my favorite makeup for travel.

Too Faced shadows are some of my favorites, with a buttery powder consistency. I love dark shadow colors and find that I get less fallout with these. (For the best color payoff with the least fall-out, I apply with a sponge applicator and blend with a brush.) The lip glosses are also nice, albeit slightly sticky. I don't mind the stickiness, because they do seem to have a bit more staying power than most.

Depending on the version of Glamour to Go, after the first version, there's also either a blush or bronzer. Having fair skin, bronzers look strange on me, so I use them as eye shadows, but the blushes are consistently flattering.

The most recent version of Glamour to Go is the one I use least, because its shadows are the most neutral, and I'm not a neutral eye girl. They also don't seem to be quite as pigmented as in the previous ones. I also didn't like the nude shade of lip gloss, but that's a personal preference.

The Glamour to Go version I use most is the Marie Antoinette "Let Them Eat Too Faced". That one has the most eyeshadow variety and beautiful blush and lip gloss selections. (And yes, I realize I've kept this longer than the recommended expiration date for makeup, but I'm freakishly hygienic with my application tools and am careful to avoid temperature extremes when I store these.)

Edited to add: Although I haven't done this, the later versions of these are designed so that you can remove the bottom drawer section and place them separately in a ZPalette without having to depot each color. If you look on the underside, there are punch outs to help with this.
Emma J.
Goshen, IN
This product is great!!!! It has amazing pigment and blends perfectly! And not to mention the velvety feeling of it spreading across you eyelid into the perfectly pigmented color you've been wanting for ages! You can finally get that perfect look you've been searching for with this two faced pallets!
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love this make up palette. The colors in this pallet can give you a nice saddle every day noodle luck. The colors in there about easy to transition with and you can also create a lovely smoky eye. I got this at my local beauty store. I would recommend this for beginners and also expert
Andrea G.
Have to admit ,too faced eyeshadows are not my favorite. They are not very pigmented , you really have to build on the eyeshadow , which takes way too much time. This palette is more for the person who doesn't know much about eyeshadow. theres no way you can mess these colors up.
Kate N.
the colors are super pretty. Very bendable. I like the fact that it is very easy to apply and build your shadow. I bought this at Sephora. It was worth the splurge because it lasts a very long time! I have brown eyes, and this palette has colors that makes them pop!
Sophia R.
DALLAS, TX
Can you use this without a primer
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
Are there multiple versions of this "Glamor to go" style?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Where can i get this from?
Crystal B.
This is a nice palette to keep in your handbag for those moments when you want to enhance your look. It is compact and great for travel. The shadows are buttery and blend together, nicely. The brow tones are a good variety of neutrals for a classic naked look. The dark colors are great for when you want to have a classic smoky look. All the shades work well together for a multitude of looks. The bronzer is a bit too dark for contouring on my skin, but is nice for eyeshadow, great in the crease and it does work as an oll over look, with a light hand. The blush is very pretty.
Elizabeth M.
This is so awesome! Is there anywhere you can still get it?