BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A super shine lip gloss collection with a natural plumping and cooling action. Our richly pigmented shade is a chic choice for today s glam girl. Pain Free, Pretty Plump: An innovative and luxurious feeling gloss formula provides the plumping results of Lip Injection with a sensual cooling sensation. High Color Impact: A wide range of long-wearing, sexy shades offer color-rich, true pigment payoff. Flawless Brush-on Application: Custom tapered tip is designed to follow the natural lip shape.

• I just purchased this gloss at my local Sephora because t...1 Answers
  • I've tried the original lip injection and the lip injecti...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite shade?3 Answers
Too Faced Glamour Gloss
  • "Love this long wear lip gloss. it has a nice tingle plumping effect. The colors are amazing and its a bit tacky which i like because it stays on! the scent is also good! " in 20 reviews
  • "These glosses are great. One of the best glosses out there. So smooth and shiny but not too sticky." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a great product! The Too Faced Glamour Gloss came in a set I purchased and it's definitely one of the standout products for me. The gloss is highly pigmented and has just enough shine it's also very long lasting on the lips. The price is a bit up there but you can usually purchase sets that have them for a reasonable amount." in 6 reviews
  • "I'm not tolerant of a lot of glosses; I'll find them slimy, greasy, or sticky. I hate the ones that taste or smell weird. I dislike the ones that sting because of the "lip plumping action". Then there are the ones that color your lips atrociously (either insufficiently or in awful colors). Too Faced Glamour Gloss is none of these. Glamour Gloss is exquisite and the most perfect lip gloss I have encounter. It smells like birthday cake but its flavor is completely neutral so you're not going to be licking your lips like you're a frog. The color is amazing. The texture is not greasy, not slimy, not sticky ... just perfectly smooth and moisturizing. I adore this gloss." in 4 reviews
Valeria U.
atlanta
This product has a Beautiful glow on it and it work so good for me and love that glossy look, I love the packaging I think it’s beautiful. What maybe I don’t like that much it’s the price because it’s kind of expensive but it’s a good product
Christina L.
Hamilton, NJ
I always have been a fan of Two Faced products. I am not a huge fan of super sticky lip glosses but this formula is great. I have only tried this one gloss and haven’t had any of their other colors. It is pretty good in my opinion.
Brooke C.
Chapin, SC
This is a great natural color and a sexy gloss. It did have tingle like it wanted to plump but I saw no change in my lips. It is sort of thick but easy to use and last long for a gloss. I would recommend!
Kelsie W.
Bucyrus
Loved this formula and the color. Really brought out my eyes and made me look tanner! Can be thrown on with any spring/summer look to bring a little flirt to the table!!
Brooke J.
Waleska, GA
Love this stuff so much... plumps my lips the max while giving me a nice colored, complete finish. I purchased this at Ulta. It glides on SO easily and it's an awesome value. Would purchase again. Honestly the best lip plumper on the market today!
Dahlia E.
Cameron, NC
I know this has been repackaged but the formula seems to be the same. Milkshake is my fave color bc it’s the perfect nude color that you can add any color to underneath. Has a stingy tingling effect to for plumping.
Megan H.
Marlton, NJ
Ugh, I love too faced but i wasn’t happy with this gloss! It felt really sticky and not impressive color. I still absolutely recommend the brand but not this particular product.
Rachael L.
Too Faced products are generally awesome! This not so much. As soon as I put it on my lips they burned like I rubbed a hot pepper all over them. I waited and waited for the burning sensation to go away, which was about 25 minutes and finally I had to take it off with a damp cotton ball. Also I didn't feel like my lips were plump but more like slightly swollen. I received this in my Sephora Play February box and was excited to try it. I usually don't have sensitive skin or lips but this was too much for me. The color was nice thus the 2 stars. Bummer. Realized the product I got was the Too Faced Lip Injection. The color was Milkshake.
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
I love everything Too Faced, but my sensitive skin did not like this. The smell was not pleasant and the moment I put this on my lips, they burned like they were on fire. It might work for someone else but not me. The burning too a while to wear off. If you have sensitive skin.....don't try this!!!
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
This lip gloss is great! It has that Hollywood sheer shimmery look. The color I have is called girls on film. The only thing I wish is that it had a little more product in the applicator. I feel like I will use it super fast...
Surisay C.
What is your favorite shade?
Kristin T.
Drakes Branch , VA
I just purchased this gloss at my local Sephora because the employees raved about it. Did anyone else find the "tingle" too much to tolerate? I've used plumpers in the past but this was almost a ,lips on fire effect, for 15 minutes after I put it on. Also I didn't see a big difference in my lip plumpness. Just wondering if I'm alone here or others had the same trouble?? Thanks
Stephanie S.
Media, PA
I've tried the original lip injection and the lip injection color bomb how does the glamour gloss compare in intensity after application? Not color saturation but how do they feel?